UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Apologies to Stephen

6/17/11 11:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to take this time and apologize to Stephen. I have cyber bullied Stephen for some time now, and feel with his current medical condition and his comments on threads (the nobles thread), he could go off the deep end.

I feel that we all as a community should pull together for even an asshole like Stephen.

Not to trample on Stephen’s condition but it is serious and very painful. I would not want many people to know about it either. So I’m not saying anything. Don’t worry Stephen Your secret is safe with me…….and anyone who happen to see your post b4 you edited them.

I have been thinking for some time now on how best to help our good friend “the guy who got KO’d from a up kick” AKA Stephen and I thought the good people of the UG could help.

I know we will be able to help. Lord willing, Stephen, you can make it out of this terrible time in your life.

Could a mod sticky this please?
6/17/11 6:38 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What no one is comming to help our friend Stephen?
6/18/11 5:31 AM
seann123
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahaha this is funny
6/18/11 11:18 AM
BigMike77

ya I know.....No no no no. This is a serious matter!

hee hee :)
6/21/11 12:31 PM
StephenL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow. i leave for a couple days and see this.

mike. my dying wish is to knuckle up with you for a few minutes.

stephen
6/21/11 12:51 PM
BigMike77

I do feel for you, Anger is a normal feeling in the acceptance process. I'm sure you will work through this.

If it's a fight you want, buy a PS3 and meet me on the battlefield of Call of Duty Black Ops.

6/21/11 3:49 PM
seann123
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mike you and stephen should knuckle up i hear you have a nasty uppercut
6/21/11 6:06 PM
BigMike77

seann123 - mike you and stephen should knuckle up i hear you have a nasty uppercut

I always thought my hooks were better, but I'm not here to fight. I just thought we should come 2gether to help out a guy in need.

As you can see the guy is hurting

6/21/11 6:07 PM
BigMike77

StephenL - wow. i leave for a couple days and see this.

mike. my dying wish is to knuckle up with you for a few minutes.

stephen

why on earth would you want another man's fist in your ass? Sorry bro I don't roll that way!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.