UnderGround Forums

TMA UnderGround >> "Is Karate Back?" Thread....

6/19/11 12:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Baki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys/gals,

there was a thread posted a while ago that had some great links to MMA practioners who are karateka. it was call "Is Karate back, od did it never leave?" or something to that effect.

does anyone have a link to it? it had some great fighters, whose names i don't recall, and i'd love to see it again.

Thanks,

Baki
6/19/11 1:30 PM
Kolsyrade
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baki - Hey guys/gals,

there was a thread posted a while ago that had some great links to MMA practioners who are karateka. it was call "Is Karate back, or did it never leave?" or something to that effect.

does anyone have a link to it? it had some great fighters, whose names i don't recall, and i'd love to see it again.

For some reason that thread was removed.
you can find it here:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jICIqZVlQmgJ:www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm%3Fgo%3Dforum.posts%26thread%3D1816990%26forum%3D1%26page%3D1%26pc%3D42+%22Is+Karate+back,+or+did+it+never+leave%3F%22&cd=1&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.se
6/19/11 11:47 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is Back! Or maybe it never left! Either way its here to stay!
6/30/11 3:35 PM
Fast Pitch
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It never really left. You just have to seek out good karate training. You can't go wrong with good, hard, traditional karate training.
7/2/11 1:44 AM
cdueck
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think it left but it did forget what it was about. I think mma and Lyoto Machida have brought back the things in it that work.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.