UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

11/6/12 8:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThumbtoeyeKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThumbtoeyeKO - Where are you MarshallMMA? Come on, ya shirtliftin poofter. Belfort by KO. Nighty night, Mikey Bizzle.

Well? Like I thought, you're hiding.
11/6/12 8:19 AM
DeathByPillowFists
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThumbtoeyeKO -
ThumbtoeyeKO - Where are you MarshallMMA? Come on, ya shirtliftin poofter. Belfort by KO. Nighty night, Mikey Bizzle.

I'll hit him up on Facebook and let him know he's been called out Phone Post
11/6/12 8:22 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in.

It's payback time!

11/6/12 9:14 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EtimsSouseDictionary I think has been inactive a bit or floating on the OG.  Etim's I give you first right of refusal.  

11/6/12 9:18 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, serious question Brits. When's a good time and place to take the wife for a 4-5 day vacation to the island?  and where's a good place to see some scenery with nice hotels and not overly touristy?  Looking at like April/May of 2013.  More relaxation-orientated (bangin) and just a little culture.  

11/6/12 9:27 AM
Chimp Strength
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter, Lake District is nice coutryside, relaxing kind of vibe, but I would always try to aim for the Summer as its pretty damn cold any other time of the year!

Otherwise you could head to a countryside hotel and spa like Seaham Hall which has a Michelin starred restaurant and top notch facilities.  Not sure any further South in England though, although there is a dramatic increase in homosexuals down there (I joke).

Im happy to take Bisping btw if anyone is shy a SN bet.  I think its a close call but Im in.

11/6/12 9:29 AM
3rdLion
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter - 

Hey, serious question Brits. When's a good time and place to take the wife for a 4-5 day vacation to the island?  and where's a good place to see some scenery with nice hotels and not overly touristy?  Looking at like April/May of 2013.  More relaxation-orientated (bangin) and just a little culture.  

If you don't want something overly touristy then I'll rule out London.

If you want a nice picturesque town-sized place then go for either Bath, Cambridge or York (possibly Norwich too). I'm not sure about how pretty the countryside is around those places except York, which is nice if you venture out a little further onto the Yorkshire dales (near where I am).

11/6/12 9:31 AM
3rdLion
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to York on friday actually, it's not far for me.

Good suggestion on the Lake District Chimp, especially for scenery but you'd want to make your trip more towards the summer in hope of good weather but it's not guaranteed.

11/6/12 9:37 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guys below have shown interest but do not have a match-up yet:

AUJL:

BrCutter (called out EtimsSouseDictionary)

slugshot331 (called out Kabrooney)

NorthSlopePipeNinja (wants rematch with idsmashit)

Shroom

WannabeEnglishman (what's your real SN?)

KneeToFaceKo (wants rematch with MarshallMMA)

suess

BradGluckman

random_muppett

Chimonos Revenge

UKTT:

UGCTT_Benwahwah

Chimp Strength

idsmashit?

3rdLion?

11/6/12 9:39 AM
Chimp Strength
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, York is a good shout for a small historic city with site seeing and not far from countryside or nightlife and restaurants.

I think your probably talking May/June when we get sun these days btw (?).

11/6/12 9:42 AM
BrCutter

Thanks Chimp Strength and 3rdLion, appreciate it. I'll look into it this week.  Cheers

11/6/12 12:08 PM
idsmashit

I want this bet to be for a green name if someone accepts. Brad Gluckman or whoever has the balls. Bisping 1st rd KO
11/6/12 12:52 PM
BispingsBritishWrasslin
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

idsmashit - I want this bet to be for a green name if someone accepts. Brad Gluckman or whoever has the balls. Bisping 1st rd KO

only way u can get a green name is if you are a pro/amateur fighter i thought?
11/6/12 6:36 PM
NoGi bear

I'll text Marshall on Monday when he gets back from his weekend drinking beer and finger blasting 10's Phone Post
11/6/12 6:40 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear -  I'll text Marshall on Monday when he gets back from his weekend drinking beer and finger blasting 10's Phone Post

This is what 10s look like in the UK

11/6/12 7:01 PM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got my sn back. I'm "WANNABEENGLISHMAN" haha.

Ben I'll take up on if u don't have a matchup. I think we went at it once before for sonnen vs bisping. Phone Post
11/6/12 8:14 PM
BrCutter

fsshariq - Just got my sn back. I'm "WANNABEENGLISHMAN" haha.

Ben I'll take up on if u don't have a matchup. I think we went at it once before for sonnen vs bisping. Phone Post
Lol, I didn't even realize that was you. Phone Post
11/6/12 8:42 PM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha yea I've been real busy with work so I never got the chance to change it back from the last SN bet. Just emailed Chris after I saw this new matchup on this thread. Phone Post
11/6/12 10:09 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fsshariq - Just got my sn back. I'm "WANNABEENGLISHMAN" haha.

You're on dude. Phone Post
11/6/12 11:01 PM
TowerMonkey
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

idsmashit - I want this bet to be for a green name if someone accepts. Brad Gluckman or whoever has the balls. Bisping 1st rd KO
You need a pro fight for a green name. Phone Post
11/7/12 2:19 AM
TowerMonkey
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe you meant a blue name? Phone Post
11/7/12 7:09 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First page has been updated with fsshariq vs. UGCTT_Benwahwah

Also, AUJL guys: NorthSlopePipeNinja, Shroom, KneeToFaceKo -- I see you guys are still sporting your name from the lost SN bet. Do you plan on keeping those? Or, should I call you by your regular names when you get matched up??

Just to avoid any confusion....thanks!

11/7/12 7:28 AM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TowerMonkey - Maybe you meant a blue name? Phone Post
I'm guessing he meant a grey name. But I could be wrong. Phone Post
11/7/12 8:04 AM
fsshariq

UGCTT_Benwahwah -
TowerMonkey - Maybe you meant a blue name? Phone Post
I'm guessing he meant a grey name. But I could be wrong. Phone Post
Or RED!!!??? Haha thanks for being a good sport Ben. Phone Post
11/7/12 11:25 AM
MarshallMMA
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThumbtoeyeKO -

Hahaha RIGHT IT'S ON. 1 year naming rights? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.