UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

11/7/12 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shite. A year??? Phone Post
11/9/12 3:51 AM
TowerMonkey
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM -

First page has been updated with fsshariq vs. UGCTT_Benwahwah

Also, AUJL guys: NorthSlopePipeNinja, Shroom, KneeToFaceKo -- I see you guys are still sporting your name from the lost SN bet. Do you plan on keeping those? Or, should I call you by your regular names when you get matched up??

Just to avoid any confusion....thanks!

I'm keeping my new name EBM, thanks Phone Post
11/9/12 9:10 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarshallMMA - 
ThumbtoeyeKO -
ThumbtoeyeKO - Where are you MarshallMMA? Come on, ya shirtliftin poofter. Belfort by KO. Nighty night, Mikey Bizzle.

Well? Like I thought, you're hiding.
Hahaha RIGHT IT'S ON. 1 year naming rights? Phone Post

If KneeToFaceKo accepts the 1yr SN bet - I'll add it to the front page...

11/9/12 9:10 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TowerMonkey - 
EBM -

Also, AUJL guys: NorthSlopePipeNinja, Shroom, KneeToFaceKo -- I see you guys are still sporting your name from the lost SN bet. Do you plan on keeping those? Or, should I call you by your regular names when you get matched up??

I'm keeping my new name EBM, thanks Phone Post

You got it bud - thanks

11/9/12 9:16 AM
EBM

9 AUJL members versus 3 UKTT members -- looking for a matchup....come on UKTT, where are you guys at?!?

AUJL:

BrCutter (called out EtimsSouseDictionary)

slugshot331 (called out Kabrooney)

TowerMonkey(wants rematch with idsmashit)

Shroom

KneeToFaceKo (wants rematch with MarshallMMA)

suess

BradGluckman

random_muppett

Chimonos Revenge

UKTT:

Chimp Strength

idsmashit?

3rdLion?

11/9/12 10:03 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I call out 3rdlion or chimp strength. They just hooked me up; I give them the privilege. Phone Post
11/9/12 10:33 AM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Challenge accepted, it's on!

11/9/12 10:39 AM
Nader_Loves_SF_GIANTS
829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear -  I'll text Marshall on Monday when he gets back from his weekend drinking beer and finger blasting 10's Phone Post

LOL @ a Brit considering getting to 3rd base a success

Us AUJL men  hit homers, son.

11/9/12 10:40 AM
3rdLion
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I'm not fussed anyway, betting against a Brazilian with an American brings me no satisfaction! I'll wait for Hardy or another Brit's next fight Phone Post
11/9/12 10:44 AM
EBM

BrCutter vs. Chimp Strength has been added to the Front Page

11/9/12 11:11 AM
BrCutter

Chimp Strength -

Challenge accepted, it's on!

Done! Phone Post
11/9/12 11:15 AM
BrCutter

3rdLion - Yeah I'm not fussed anyway, betting against a Brazilian with an American brings me no satisfaction! I'll wait for Hardy or another Brit's next fight Phone Post
Hardy's grappling looked significantly improved against Amir. Be interesting if he sticks at tristar. Phone Post
11/9/12 11:43 AM
NoGi bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nader_Loves_SF_GIANTS -
NoGi bear -  I'll text Marshall on Monday when he gets back from his weekend drinking beer and finger blasting 10's Phone Post

AUJL men don't hit homers then fuck homos Phone Post
11/9/12 1:45 PM
BispingsBritishWrasslin
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 

i'll keep my name unless i don't get matched up with someone here for the Belfort-Bisping fight

3rdLion let's do a rematch here. don't be scared of Vitor's back of the head punches.
11/9/12 2:06 PM
BrCutter

Edited: 11/09/12 2:06 PM
Nader_Loves_SF_GIANTS - 

10 UKTT 1's = a 10

I wonder if you can ever get the shame and stink off from finger bangin a gal like this?

11/9/12 2:19 PM
slugshot331
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's fucking disgusting. Phone Post
11/9/12 4:22 PM
3rdLion
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BispingsBritishWrasslin -
EBM - 

i'll keep my name unless i don't get matched up with someone here for the Belfort-Bisping fight

3rdLion let's do a rematch here. don't be scared of Vitor's back of the head punches.
I'll rematch you in any other fight of your choice where a Brit faces a Yank or Mikey B's next fight against Weidman (probably), I'm just not bothered by this one

I see you're still sporting my SN, I think you can change it now mate haha Phone Post
11/9/12 4:22 PM
3rdLion

EBM - 

I'll rematch you in any other fight of your choice where a Brit faces a Yank or Mikey B's next fight against Weidman (probably), I'm just not bothered by this one

I see you're still sporting my SN, I think you can change it now mate haha Phone Post
11/9/12 4:33 PM
BradGluckman
607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion is being a wanker stop tucking

11/9/12 6:02 PM
ThumbtoeyeKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 

9 AUJL members versus 3 UKTT members -- looking for a matchup....come on UKTT, where are you guys at?!?

AUJL:

Shroom

suess

BradGluckman

random_muppett

Chimonos Revenge

UKTT:

Chimp Strength

idsmashit?

3rdLion?

EBM...I am in on the bet as Mikey Bizzle is gonna get knocked the fuck out. Additionally, I will be back as KneeToFaceKO shortly. Thanks for all your effort.

AUJL>uktt
11/9/12 6:08 PM
BispingsBritishWrasslin
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - 
EBM - 

Fair enough. I'll change the SN if I don't get any takers for a SN bet here with Bisping and Vitor.

Where have all the UKTT guys been hiding? Has there been some poofter parade in Britain or something?

11/10/12 12:50 AM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - 
EBM - 

Fair enough. I'll change the SN if I don't get any takers for a SN bet here with Bisping and Vitor.

Where have all the UKTT guys been hiding? Has there been some poofter parade in Britain or something?

No, it's just that a lot of us aren't bothered as you are now needing to use Brazilians to fight your battle for you.

We all know that since Hendo and his lucky punch there hasn't really been an American to challenge Bisping. (Let's face it, we all know Chael really lost their fight.) Phone Post
11/10/12 4:40 AM
random_muppett
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThumbtoeyeKO -
EBM - 

AUJL:

Shroom

suess

BradGluckman

random_muppett

Chimonos Revenge

UKTT:

Chimp Strength

idsmashit?

3rdLion?

EBM...I am in on the bet as Mikey Bizzle is gonna get knocked the fuck out. Additionally, I will be back as KneeToFaceKO shortly. Thanks for all your effort.

AUJL>uktt
Ummmmm.......you got me on the wrong side there ebm Phone Post
11/10/12 8:20 AM
suess
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion -  Yeah I'm not fussed anyway, betting against a Brazilian with an American brings me no satisfaction! I'll wait for Hardy or another Brit's next fight Phone Post

someone isn't so confident in his boy all of a sudden...

11/13/12 9:16 AM
EBM

OK - KneeToFaceKo vs. MarshallMMA -- and I just want to be sure I'm reading the posts correctly....you two agreed to a 1 year SN bet for Belfort/Bisping, correct? If so, I'll add it to the Front Page today.

random_muppett - my bad...did not mean to do that! Anyone in particular you want to get matched up with? Plenty of AUJL members to choose from...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.