UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

11/13/12 11:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MarshallMMA
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM -

OK - KneeToFaceKo vs. MarshallMMA -- and I just want to be sure I'm reading the posts correctly....you two agreed to a 1 year SN bet for Belfort/Bisping, correct? If so, I'll add it to the Front Page today.

random_muppett - my bad...did not mean to do that! Anyone in particular you want to get matched up with? Plenty of AUJL members to choose from...

Make it a lifetime change if he has the stones Phone Post
11/13/12 12:35 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarshallMMA - 
EBM -

OK - KneeToFaceKo vs. MarshallMMA -- and I just want to be sure I'm reading the posts correctly....you two agreed to a 1 year SN bet for Belfort/Bisping, correct? If so, I'll add it to the Front Page today.

random_muppett - my bad...did not mean to do that! Anyone in particular you want to get matched up with? Plenty of AUJL members to choose from...

Sounds interesting, but, for the sake of being able to partake in future SN bets -- I think a year should be suffice.

I'm pretty sure KneeToFaceKo is fine with the 1yr SN Bet...but I just need to be 100% sure that both parties are accepting of this contingency...

11/13/12 12:42 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/13/12 12:43 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/13/12 12:56 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really good Vitor Highlight

11/13/12 2:33 PM
BrCutter

That was a really good highlight.  I thought I had seen that one, but negative.  Solid.

11/14/12 5:34 PM
ThumbtoeyeKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 
MarshallMMA - 
EBM -

Sounds interesting, but, for the sake of being able to partake in future SN bets -- I think a year should be suffice.

I'm pretty sure KneeToFaceKo is fine with the 1yr SN Bet...but I just need to be 100% sure that both parties are accepting of this contingency...

Fine with me, EBM. I wouldn't want to lose a lifelong SN BET cause Mikey Bizzle nutshots Vitor, as the Countess is known to be a bit of a dirty fighter. Thanks for all your continued effort, by the way. You have been voted up, sir.
11/15/12 4:06 AM
Terraform
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in as long as I don't have welching arse Archer again Phone Post
11/15/12 4:29 AM
Etim'sScouseDictionary
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in.

11/15/12 8:26 AM
NoGi bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Vitor Belfort .... It's actually guna hurt me with DJ miggidy Mikey B rock Bizzle Tko's him in the 3rd

:-( Phone Post
11/15/12 8:44 AM
slugshot331
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear - I love Vitor Belfort .... It's actually guna hurt me with DJ miggidy Mikey B rock Bizzle Tko's him in the 3rd

:-( Phone Post
LOL you so funny girl Phone Post
11/15/12 8:55 AM
Nader_Loves_SF_GIANTS
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DOMINANT DAN!!!!

Vitor by K to the muthafuggin O!!!

11/15/12 9:54 AM
EBM

KneeToFaceKo vs. MarshallMMA has been added to the Front Page. You two will see the contingency of a 1 yr SN bet, in Red.

KneeToFaceKo - thank you for the Vote Up!!

11/15/12 10:08 AM
EBM

Updated list of people with no SN bets (but have shown interest):

AUJL:
slugshot331 (called out Kabrooney)
TowerMonkey (wants rematch with idsmashit)
Shroom
suess
BradGluckman
Chimonos Revenge

UKTT:
idsmashit?
3rdLion?
EtimsSouseDictionary
random_muppett
Terraform

11/15/12 2:13 PM
TowerMonkey
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM -

Updated list of people with no SN bets (but have shown interest):

AUJL:
slugshot331 (called out Kabrooney)
TowerMonkey (wants rematch with idsmashit)
Shroom
suess
BradGluckman
Chimonos Revenge

UKTT:
idsmashit?
3rdLion?
EtimsSouseDictionary
random_muppett
Terraform

I'd like a rematch w/idamashit but really any Brit sympathizer that's ready to be bingo'd will do. Phone Post
11/15/12 2:21 PM
BrCutter

Etim'sScouseDictionary - 

I'm in.

Holy shit! You're not dead!  You crawl out of the OG for a couple minutes to back your boy?  

I allowed Chimp Strength the honor of losing to me this go round, but next....I'll wait.  We'll do a side bet on Hardy when he fights.  

11/16/12 9:49 AM
EBM

If you guys want me to match you up with someone, I'd be happy to do that. I could see the match-ups looking something like this:

slugshot331 vs. Kabrooney
TowerMonkey vs. idsmashit
Shroom vs. 3rdLion
suess vs. random_muppett
BradGluckman vs. EtimsSouseDictionary
Chimonos Revenge vs. Terraform

11/16/12 10:02 AM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm ok with whoever 

11/16/12 10:31 AM
EBM

Okay cool --

3rdLion, are you in? I know you were a little hesitant but if you join in, everyone above will be able to get matched up...

11/16/12 10:47 AM
BradGluckman
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want in against that muppet 3rdLion that slacker was supposed to sweep the chimney in my flat

11/16/12 10:53 AM
EBM

Yeah, as long as 3rdLion will join in, we'll have an even amount of match-ups...no one will be left out this time.

11/16/12 12:51 PM
BispingsBritishWrasslin
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 

Yeah, as long as 3rdLion will join in, we'll have an even amount of match-ups...no one will be left out this time.

i called him out and he said he didn't want to bet since it's not 'Murican vs Brit
11/16/12 12:51 PM
BradGluckman
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/16/12 12:52 PM
BispingsBritishWrasslin - 
EBM - 

i called him out and he said he didn't want to bet since it's a bad matchup for Bisping and he knows he will lose Belfort is better on his feet and the better wrestler so Bisping is screwed when Belfort gets the better of him standing he won't be able to take Belfort down

Edited ^^

11/17/12 3:47 PM
MarshallMMA
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone want a riddle VS Maguire an bet to throw a spanner in the works. Phone Post
11/17/12 7:57 PM
MarshallMMA

:) nevermind Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.