UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

11/19/12 5:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shroom
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

test.
11/19/12 5:46 PM
Terraform
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM -
Terraform -  Is that me vs chimhomo?

12months of shame coming up Phone Post

Your SN bet with Chimono doesn't need to be 12 months (unless you both want it to)? The standard bet is for 30 days. But, if Chimono accepts, I'll add it to the Front Page.

12months , 50yrs who cares its not my name getting bingo'd Phone Post
11/19/12 6:28 PM
ThumbtoeyeKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slugshot331 -

Awesome. Can't wait for Vitor to smash Mikey Bizzle. Bisping=gatekeeper for life Phone Post
11/19/12 8:27 PM
TowerMonkey
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM -

Can folks confirm if you still want your match-up (see below)? Thanks guys!

slugshot331 vs. Kabrooney
TowerMonkey vs. idsmashit
Shroom vs. 3rdLion
BradGluckman vs. EtimsSouseDictionary
Chimonos Revenge vs. Terraform

I'm in Phone Post
11/19/12 10:23 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously though, do you AUJL members have so little faith in your countrymen that you are having to adopt Brazilians to your cause?

I'll admit this is going to be a tough fight for Bisping, and that it is the first time since Hendo that he stands a chance of being finished. After all Mike is full of honour and won't be used to cheap shots to the back of the head. I hope he studies tape on Victor well. Phone Post
11/19/12 10:39 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor * fucking auto correct. Phone Post
11/19/12 10:57 PM
Shroom
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Benwahwah -  Seriously though, do you AUJL members have so little faith in your countrymen that you are having to adopt Brazilians to your cause?

I'll admit this is going to be a tough fight for Bisping, and that it is the first time since Hendo that he stands a chance of being finished. After all Mike is full of honour and won't be used to cheap shots to the back of the head. I hope he studies tape on Victor well. Phone Post

Every man of honour spits on cornermen and knees a downed opponent.

What is this, opposite day?
11/19/12 11:40 PM
ThumbtoeyeKO

Shroom - 
UGCTT_Benwahwah -  Seriously though, do you AUJL members have so little faith in your countrymen that you are having to adopt Brazilians to your cause?

Every man of honour spits on cornermen and knees a downed opponent.

What is this, opposite day?

this
11/19/12 11:42 PM
suess
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just betting against bisping like a good AUJL member...  

11/20/12 8:06 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slugshot vs. kabrooney has been added to the front page - thanks guys!

11/20/12 9:01 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Benwahwah, I believe it's against AUJL law to NOT bet against Bisping, under any circumstances. Plus, the argument of Bisping fighting a non-American is just silly. Do you see how diverse The UFC is? Also, of his 4 losses, 3 of them have been Americans (1 is Brazilian). So, The UKTT should be more apt to take this bet!!!

11/20/12 10:26 AM
slugshot331
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Test Phone Post
11/20/12 10:31 AM
3rdLion
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 

Benwahwah, I believe it's against AUJL law to NOT bet against Bisping, under any circumstances. Plus, the argument of Bisping fighting a non-American is just silly. Do you see how diverse The UFC is? Also, of his 4 losses, 3 of them have been Americans (1 is Brazilian). So, The UKTT should be more apt to take this bet!!!

Everyone knows Mike beat Chael

11/20/12 10:52 AM
EBM

3rdLion, were you watching the same fight as me?

11/20/12 10:54 AM
EBM

11/20/12 10:55 AM
EBM

11/20/12 11:27 AM
BradGluckman
679 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please forgive the Lad he bumped his head again ^^^

11/20/12 11:47 AM
BradGluckman
679 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 12:07 PM

NoGi  as a young lad getting festive ^ Thug Life!

11/20/12 11:57 AM
Nader_Loves_SF_GIANTS
889 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

11/20/12 12:12 PM
Shroom

BradGluckman - 

cant....breathe....

oh my lord. carrot nipples

you get my daily VTFU
11/20/12 2:07 PM
MarshallMMA
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman -

Ill give you this one hahahaha Phone Post
11/20/12 3:08 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah

BradGluckman -

That is mean Brad, you know that there is nothing more us Brits like than ridiculing Ginger people. Very sneaky of you indeed (and funny). Phone Post
11/20/12 3:29 PM
slugshot331
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

11/20/12 4:00 PM
random_muppett
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -

just betting against bisping like a good AUJL member...  

I got something special in mind for you. Phone Post
11/20/12 5:46 PM
ThumbtoeyeKO

BradGluckman -

Hahaha awesome Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.