UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

12/20/12 7:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MarshallMMA
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KneeToFaceKO -
EBM -

Want to talk about ironing?

Michael Bisping isn't even British! He was born in Cyprus and his family moved to the UK, thereafter. And no one was upset when he left Wolfslair since he left on very, very bad terms. (over money disputes with management). Now, he calls Orange County, California "home".

Michael Bisping is a Cypriot-American and could care less about The UK. 

Boom Phone Post
U just pipe down around here bonny lad Phone Post
12/20/12 7:56 PM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarshallMMA -
KneeToFaceKO -
EBM -

Want to talk about ironing?

Michael Bisping isn't even British! He was born in Cyprus and his family moved to the UK, thereafter. And no one was upset when he left Wolfslair since he left on very, very bad terms. (over money disputes with management). Now, he calls Orange County, California "home".

Michael Bisping is a Cypriot-American and could care less about The UK. 

Boom Phone Post
U just pipe down around here bonny lad Phone Post
Whatever you say, miss. Phone Post
12/20/12 8:08 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which butthurt fagit voted me down over a little friendly banter?

On a side note: Shroom and 45, I'll add you two to the front page soon...but if any AUJL member wants to take Vitor...let me know. Thanks!

12/20/12 8:36 PM
UGCTT_45forever
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM -

On a side note: Shroom and 45, I'll add you two to the front page soon...but if any AUJL member wants to take Vitor...let me know. Thanks!

That's fuckin bullshit,I'll vote you up tommorrow when at laptop. Phone Post
12/20/12 8:52 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 

Voted you up to counter such faggotry.

12/21/12 8:46 AM
random_muppett
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman -

What did I tell you in the TartanTopTeam thread?

We don't shag sheep like that mate. We put their front legs over our shoulders and tuck their back legs into our wellies.

It's the welsh that go for the from the back action. Dunno why though. They miss all the kissing that way. Phone Post
12/21/12 8:53 AM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - The only rule for me (and also for prob most of the AUJL) is that I won't bet against PosterBoy no matter who he is fighting as I support all UG/OG fighters. Phone Post
But Bisping has a UG account... You don't support him. Phone Post
12/21/12 9:19 AM
Naderhood
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam - 
Naderhood - The only rule for me (and also for prob most of the AUJL) is that I won't bet against PosterBoy no matter who he is fighting as I support all UG/OG fighters. Phone Post

Bisping isnt a UGer. PosterBoy was a UGer long before he got the call from the UFC. He's home grown. Bisping came here AFTER he got there as a way of increasing his image and fan rapport. I dont buy that shit. That muthafucka aint been here in years and we're better for it.

I voted you up EBM.

Whats up, Slugshot?

12/21/12 10:22 AM
Frobenius

FUCK, meant to vote you down EBM (to counter the massive amount of circlejerk going on), but I voted you up by mistake.
12/21/12 10:41 AM
Archer0545

Frobenius - FUCK, meant to vote you down EBM (to counter the massive amount of circlejerk going on), but I voted you up by mistake.
Freudian slip? I'm sure you prefer to think of EBM in the "up" position! Phone Post
12/21/12 8:35 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Archer0545 -
Frobenius - FUCK, meant to vote you down EBM (to counter the massive amount of circlejerk going on), but I voted you up by mistake.
Freudian slip? I'm sure you prefer to think of EBM in the "up" position! Phone Post
It's nice to see that these betas from the uktt are standing firmly behind EBM. Kinda gay though. Phone Post
12/21/12 9:07 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - 

Bisping isnt a UGer. PosterBoy was a UGer long before he got the call from the UFC. He's home grown. Bisping came here AFTER he got there as a way of increasing his image and fan rapport. I dont buy that shit. That muthafucka aint been here in years and we're better for it.

I voted you up EBM.

Whats up, Slugshot?

Not a damn thing, playa.  Just counting down the days until these euro fags and their fighter get KTFO.

12/22/12 12:10 AM
Archer0545

slugshot331 -
Naderhood - 

I voted you up EBM.

Whats up, Slugshot?

Not a damn thing, playa.  Just counting down the days until these euro fags and their fighter get KTFO.

Amen! Phone Post
12/22/12 5:30 AM
random_muppett
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KneeToFaceKO -
Archer0545 -
It's nice to see that these betas from the uktt are standing firmly behind EBM. Kinda gay though. Phone Post
Of course were behind him.

It's only gay if you take. Phone Post
12/22/12 10:04 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/22/12 10:04 AM

Thanks for the VU's gents - I know it was that fucker FrobANUS who voted me down!! :)

I won't be on here for a few days so I wanted to wish the distinguished AUJL a very Merry Christmas...

And I want to also say Happy Kwanzaa to the Dress Wearing Top Team and the massive car wreck which resembles The UKTT.

12/22/12 10:16 AM
slugshot331

EBM -

Thanks for the VU's gents - I know it was that fucker FrobANUS who voted me down!! :)

I won't be on here for a few days so I wanted to wish the distinguished AUJL a very Merry Christmas...

And I want to also say Happy Kwanzaa to the Dress Wearing Top Team and the massive car wreck which resembles The UKTT.

Cheers mate! Enjoy the holidays! Phone Post
12/22/12 11:16 AM
Archer0545

EBM -

Happy holidays my friend! Phone Post
12/22/12 11:36 AM
UGCTT_45forever
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stayrad -
BradGluckman -

Didn't get the laughs where he wanted so had to post again lol Phone Post
I know,it's kinda sad really,almost like a cry for help. Phone Post
12/23/12 6:43 PM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coming soon.

12/23/12 6:58 PM
Naderhood
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy Christmas and all that jazz to my homies in the AUJL and my misguided, sexually confused, ornery Brit bastard mates as well. Phone Post
12/23/12 7:05 PM
UGCTT_45forever

Naderhood - Happy Christmas and all that jazz to my homies in the AUJL and my misguided, sexually confused, ornery Brit bastard mates as well. Phone Post
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too Nadar.

Fag. Phone Post
12/23/12 7:28 PM
I'm.A.Sentimental.Ginger

Do all you fucks realise Lee Motherfucking Murray is posting as we speak

"He fights, he skids, he'll kidnap your kids, it's Lee Murray, Lee Murray"

#FreeLeeMurray Phone Post
12/23/12 7:33 PM
3rdLion

Merry Christmas to British and Americans alike!

I'll refrain from calling you turd burglars just this once, except you, Nader.
12/23/12 7:45 PM
Naderhood

3rdLion - Merry Christmas to British and Americans alike!

I'll refrain from calling you turd burglars just this once, except you, Nader.
Go to bed little kid, soon Santa will be coming down your chimney.

...psyche, he hates Brits too Phone Post
12/23/12 8:23 PM
TowerMonkey
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - Happy Christmas and all that jazz to my homies in the AUJL and my misguided, sexually confused, ornery Brit bastard mates as well. Phone Post
Man, Nader just captures the moment. Merry Christmas fags Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.