UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

1/2/13 4:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Benwahwah
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TowerMonkey -
Naderhood - That guys ponytail spun counterclockwise when he threw that backfist so obviously he's in the Eastern hemisphere, where England is. Phone Post
Is that how that works, learned something new today, thanks Nader Phone Post
Just noticed this and wanted to point out that this is not how it works.

It is Northern and Southern Hemispheres that the water goes down a drain in opposite directions. It is called the coreolis effect.

This is basic stuff, it was on an episode of The Simpsons for goodness sake. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:09 AM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slugshot331 -  FUKTT Phone Post

lol
1/4/13 8:36 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You got to love it when delusional British/Irish boxer Tyson Fury calls out Cain Velasquez - just to have his fellow British Cypricot-American mate MICHAEL BISPING call him delusional and that Cain would destroy him, lol.

1/4/13 8:37 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I always support British athletes of all sports, including Tyson Fury. I think he's a great boxer," Bisping told the Mirror.

"However, if he's calling out UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez then quite frankly he's living in a fantasy world and needs to come back to reality.

"He would be absolutely destroyed in a matchup against Cain. Cain's a UFC champion and Fury wouldn't stand a chance."

Read more at: http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/186589.html

1/4/13 10:45 AM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxing match = Fury destroys him.
MMA match = Cain does what he did to Junior but get's the easy stoppage.

It's quite simple, really.
1/4/13 10:53 AM
KneeToFaceKO

EBM - 

You got to love it when delusional British/Irish boxer Tyson Fury calls out Cain Velasquez - just to have his fellow British Cypricot-American mate MICHAEL BISPING call him delusional and that Cain would destroy him, lol.

Aside from that accent that sounds like someone talking with some kinda shit in their mouth, Mikey Bizzle is more American than British.
1/4/13 2:44 PM
Shroom
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a few more weeks gents until we get to see Bisping starched by the back of the head shots from Vitor.

What a glorious day it will be when I get to rename two turds from across the pond.
1/4/13 2:48 PM
UGCTT_45forever
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shroom - Just a few more weeks gents until we get to see Bisping starched by the back of the head shots from Vitor.

What a glorious day it will be when I get to rename two turds from across the pond.
I prefer the name poop over turd. Phone Post
1/5/13 4:31 PM
Archer0545

Shroom - Just a few more weeks gents until we get to see Bisping starched by the back of the head shots from Vitor.

A glorious day indeed! Phone Post
1/5/13 4:53 PM
slugshot331
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I googled "scottish women" and my fucking computer screen cracked.

1/5/13 5:23 PM
TowerMonkey
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Benwahwah -
TowerMonkey -
Naderhood - That guys ponytail spun counterclockwise when he threw that backfist so obviously he's in the Eastern hemisphere, where England is. Phone Post
Is that how that works, learned something new today, thanks Nader Phone Post
Just noticed this and wanted to point out that this is not how it works.

It is Northern and Southern Hemispheres that the water goes down a drain in opposite directions. It is called the coreolis effect.

This is basic stuff, it was on an episode of The Simpsons for goodness sake. Phone Post
can't tell if serious.. Phone Post
1/5/13 6:37 PM
UGCTT_45forever
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slugshot331 -

That's just your computers way of telling you that you don't deserve to gaze upon such beauty. Phone Post
1/5/13 6:58 PM
slugshot331
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_45forever - 
slugshot331 -

That's just your computers way of telling you that you don't deserve to gaze upon such beauty. Phone Post

That's my computer's way of saving my eyesight from torture.

1/5/13 7:24 PM
Naderhood
947 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I used to torture Iraqis who were witholding information I would show them pictures of Scottish women.

They'd sing like songbirds after 3 or 4 pics.

1/5/13 7:46 PM
UGCTT_45forever

Naderhood -

When I used to torture Iraqis who were witholding information I would show them pictures of Scottish women.

They'd sing like songbirds after 3 or 4 pics.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Iraqis can't sing. Phone Post
1/5/13 7:47 PM
UGCTT_45forever

slugshot331 -
UGCTT_45forever - 
slugshot331 -

That's my computer's way of saving my eyesight from torture.

Meh,I prefers version AKA the truth. Phone Post
1/5/13 7:47 PM
UGCTT_45forever

*my Phone Post
1/5/13 8:00 PM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slugshot331 - 

Obviously didn't look very hard...

1/6/13 12:37 PM
random_muppett
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KneeToFaceKO -
EBM - 

Aside from that accent that sounds like someone talking with some kinda shit in their mouth, Mikey Bizzle is more American than British.
Look at these yanks desperately trying to claim the future mw champ as one of their own. Phone Post
1/6/13 12:48 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett -
KneeToFaceKO -
EBM - 

Look at these yanks desperately trying to claim the future mw champ as one of their own. Phone Post
Nobody wants to be American to be fair, Cain has decided to rep Mexico, it's understandable.

Proud Brit Overeem will soon be HW champ anyway. Phone Post
1/6/13 12:49 PM
Shroom
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett - 
KneeToFaceKO -
EBM - 

Mate whens the last time any good British fighter trained out of their homeland?

Never that's when.

Muricans are SUPERIOR at MMA and fighting. Just have to learn to deal with it.
1/6/13 12:59 PM
UGCTT_45forever

Shroom -
random_muppett - 
KneeToFaceKO -
EBM - 

Mate whens the last time any good British fighter trained out of their homeland?

Never that's when.

Muricans are SUPERIOR at MMA and fighting. Just have to learn to deal with it.
How many American camps have foreign trainers?quite a few. Phone Post
1/6/13 1:12 PM
slugshot331

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam -
slugshot331 - 

Congratulations. You found one Scottish hottie. Phone Post
1/7/13 7:32 AM
I'm.A.Sentimental.Ginger

slugshot331 -
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam -
slugshot331 - 

Congratulations. You found one Scottish hottie. Phone Post
Oooo dis? Phone Post
1/7/13 8:05 AM
I'm.A.Sentimental.Ginger

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BLUE NAME????? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.