UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/9/13 7:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_45forever
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood -
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam -
slugshot331 - 

I googled "scottish women" and my fucking computer screen cracked.

Obviously didn't look very hard...

Look at the fucking fivehead on this skank. Disgusting Phone Post
You leave Mrs 45 alone. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:11 AM
fsshariq
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buddies had some back and knee injuries. i got away with some minor stuff. i still cant believe this shit happened xmas eve. well im busy with work now so i will drop by here from time to time. 

DOMINANT DAN!

1/10/13 5:31 PM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fsshariq -

Buddies had some back and knee injuries. i got away with some minor stuff. i still cant believe this shit happened xmas eve. well im busy with work now so i will drop by here from time to time. 

DOMINANT DAN!

Glad you are ok. Oh, and fuck the uktt. That's all for now.

DOMINANT DAN!!! Phone Post
1/11/13 12:23 AM
TowerMonkey
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KneeToFaceKO -
fsshariq -

DOMINANT DAN!

DOMINANT DAN!! Phone Post
1/12/13 9:01 AM
BrCutter
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TowerMonkey - 
KneeToFaceKO -
fsshariq -

DOMINANT DAN!

DOMINANT DAN!! Phone Post

DOMINANT DAN!!!!

1/12/13 9:03 AM
BrCutter
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/12/13 9:04 AM
BrCutter

1/12/13 9:09 AM
EVIL YOSHIDA
986 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DOMINANT DAN!!!!! Phone Post
1/12/13 9:21 AM
3rdLion
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHIDA - DOMINANT DAN!!!!! Phone Post
Lol @ the SN Phone Post
1/12/13 9:25 AM
random_muppett
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -

Bisping takes this by virtue of having both hands. Phone Post
1/12/13 9:42 AM
UGCTT_45forever
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGers not even supporting one of their own,shameful.
Hang your head nadar. Phone Post
1/12/13 10:08 AM
BrCutter

random_muppett -
BrCutter -

Bisping takes this by virtue of having both hands. Phone Post
Admittedly, both have great hair. Phone Post
1/12/13 11:42 AM
Shroom
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just 1 week now gents until Bisping takes a nap on the canvas.

1/12/13 11:53 AM
UGCTT_45forever

Shroom - Just 1 week now gents until Bisping takes a nap on the canvas.

Yeah,he probably will have time for a nap waiting for vitor to get off the stool for the second round. Phone Post
1/12/13 1:21 PM
slugshot331
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_45forever -
Shroom - Just 1 week now gents until Bisping takes a nap on the canvas.

Yeah,he probably will have time for a nap waiting for vitor to get off the stool for the second round. Phone Post
Vitor went 4 rounds with JBJ after taking some heavy GnP. What makes you think he won't have the cardio for pillow fists. RIP Bisping and his shittle tot. Phone Post
1/12/13 1:45 PM
UGCTT_45forever

Bisping fights at a much higher pace than JBJ,he will smother him with strikes,not everyone can possess hendo like KO power,although Chael himself said he was close go being KOed by bisping in the first round.Will he KO belfort? No probably not,a TKO is more likely as long as he keeps his own chin tucked.Although I myself see it as being a UD. Phone Post
1/12/13 1:49 PM
UGCTT_45forever

PS I won't hide and bitch if Michael does lose,for the record i think he's an asshat sometimes,you lot don't give him anywhere near enough credit even though he's fought a murderers row of MWs and only been brutally KOed once.As I said,I won't hide,I'll change my SN ASAP to whatever and take it on the chin,I hope you do too,but I see you bitching like a motherfucker. Phone Post
1/12/13 4:46 PM
slugshot331
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're more than welcome to go thru this thread and see where I've "bitched like a motherfucker" the times that Bisping has won and I've lost a SN bet.  We've been betting against the Brit for almost two years lol, what makes you think I'll complain if I get renamed?  (I won't get renamed though since Belfort is going to obliterate Mikey and he'll be out for the Count.)

1/12/13 4:58 PM
ramit upper

Quit bitching slugshot!

AUJL=poofs!
1/12/13 5:12 PM
slugshot331

ramit upper - Quit bitching slugshot!

AUJL=poofs!

1/12/13 5:43 PM
UGCTT_45forever

slugshot331 -

You're more than welcome to go thru this thread and see where I've "bitched like a motherfucker" the times that Bisping has won and I've lost a SN bet.  We've been betting against the Brit for almost two years lol, what makes you think I'll complain if I get renamed?  (I won't get renamed though since Belfort is going to obliterate Mikey and he'll be out for the Count.)

Should have said 'foresee',my bad LOL. Phone Post
1/12/13 5:48 PM
EVIL YOSHIDA
986 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - Quit bitching slugshot!

AUJL=poofs!
There's Ramits one post for the first 1/4 of 2013. See u in 3 months Ramit! Phone Post
1/12/13 5:58 PM
ramit upper

Don`t worry nadar.

You`ll be seeing plenty of me next week after Bisping`s one-sided demolition of "chicken heart" Belfort.
1/14/13 1:36 PM
Archer0545

On a scale of 1 to gay, using the word "poof" is equal to carrying around a bag of dicks in your purse.......just sayin! Phone Post
1/14/13 11:23 PM
slugshot331

Archer0545 - On a scale of 1 to gay, using the word "poof" is equal to carrying around a bag of dicks in your purse.......just sayin! Phone Post
The UKTT do not carry their bags of dicks in their purses...

They have enough room up their asses for all the dicks bro. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.