UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

1/12/13 11:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_45forever
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shroom - Just 1 week now gents until Bisping takes a nap on the canvas.

Yeah,he probably will have time for a nap waiting for vitor to get off the stool for the second round. Phone Post
1/12/13 1:21 PM
slugshot331
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_45forever -
Shroom - Just 1 week now gents until Bisping takes a nap on the canvas.

Yeah,he probably will have time for a nap waiting for vitor to get off the stool for the second round. Phone Post
Vitor went 4 rounds with JBJ after taking some heavy GnP. What makes you think he won't have the cardio for pillow fists. RIP Bisping and his shittle tot. Phone Post
1/12/13 1:45 PM
UGCTT_45forever
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping fights at a much higher pace than JBJ,he will smother him with strikes,not everyone can possess hendo like KO power,although Chael himself said he was close go being KOed by bisping in the first round.Will he KO belfort? No probably not,a TKO is more likely as long as he keeps his own chin tucked.Although I myself see it as being a UD. Phone Post
1/12/13 1:49 PM
UGCTT_45forever

PS I won't hide and bitch if Michael does lose,for the record i think he's an asshat sometimes,you lot don't give him anywhere near enough credit even though he's fought a murderers row of MWs and only been brutally KOed once.As I said,I won't hide,I'll change my SN ASAP to whatever and take it on the chin,I hope you do too,but I see you bitching like a motherfucker. Phone Post
1/12/13 4:46 PM
slugshot331
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're more than welcome to go thru this thread and see where I've "bitched like a motherfucker" the times that Bisping has won and I've lost a SN bet.  We've been betting against the Brit for almost two years lol, what makes you think I'll complain if I get renamed?  (I won't get renamed though since Belfort is going to obliterate Mikey and he'll be out for the Count.)

1/12/13 4:58 PM
ramit upper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quit bitching slugshot!

AUJL=poofs!
1/12/13 5:12 PM
slugshot331

ramit upper - Quit bitching slugshot!

AUJL=poofs!

1/12/13 5:43 PM
UGCTT_45forever

slugshot331 -

You're more than welcome to go thru this thread and see where I've "bitched like a motherfucker" the times that Bisping has won and I've lost a SN bet.  We've been betting against the Brit for almost two years lol, what makes you think I'll complain if I get renamed?  (I won't get renamed though since Belfort is going to obliterate Mikey and he'll be out for the Count.)

Should have said 'foresee',my bad LOL. Phone Post
1/12/13 5:48 PM
EVIL YOSHIDA
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - Quit bitching slugshot!

AUJL=poofs!
There's Ramits one post for the first 1/4 of 2013. See u in 3 months Ramit! Phone Post
1/12/13 5:58 PM
ramit upper

Don`t worry nadar.

You`ll be seeing plenty of me next week after Bisping`s one-sided demolition of "chicken heart" Belfort.
1/14/13 1:36 PM
Archer0545

On a scale of 1 to gay, using the word "poof" is equal to carrying around a bag of dicks in your purse.......just sayin! Phone Post
1/14/13 11:23 PM
slugshot331

Archer0545 - On a scale of 1 to gay, using the word "poof" is equal to carrying around a bag of dicks in your purse.......just sayin! Phone Post
The UKTT do not carry their bags of dicks in their purses...

They have enough room up their asses for all the dicks bro. Phone Post
1/15/13 2:43 PM
random_muppett
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TartanTopTeam! Phone Post
1/15/13 3:11 PM
3rdLion
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slugshot331 - 
Archer0545 - On a scale of 1 to gay, using the word "poof" is equal to carrying around a bag of dicks in your purse.......just sayin! Phone Post

You have no room up yours, that's for sure.
1/15/13 5:45 PM
slugshot331

3rdLion -
slugshot331 - 

You have no room up yours, that's for sure.
Exactly. That's because my asshole is exit only. No room for cocks, unlike yours. B-) Phone Post
1/15/13 6:06 PM
BradGluckman
604 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett -  TartanTopTeam! Phone Post

1/15/13 6:55 PM
KneeToFaceKO

BradGluckman - 

DOMINANT DAN!!!

VTFU
1/15/13 6:57 PM
slugshot331

BradGluckman - 

Headquarters!  

DOMINANT DAN!

1/15/13 7:03 PM
MarshallMMA
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To add to our epic one year sn bet (I wanted all time but he bottled it) I propose that the loser provide a pic of their face to meme and or photoshop with the other teams national flag! Beeeeep I know

Are u in Knee Phone Post
1/16/13 11:12 AM
KneeToFaceKO

MarshallMMA -  To add to our epic one year sn bet (I wanted all time but he bottled it) I propose that the loser provide a pic of their face to meme and or photoshop with the other teams national flag! Beeeeep I know

Are u in Knee Phone Post

What kind of faggotry is this? BEEP

OK. Deal I will also include a photo of the top of your Queen's head!
1/16/13 12:54 PM
random_muppett
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/16/13 12:55 PM
random_muppett

1/16/13 12:56 PM
random_muppett

1/16/13 12:58 PM
random_muppett

1/16/13 12:58 PM
random_muppett

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.