UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

1/16/13 12:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
random_muppett
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/16/13 12:59 PM
random_muppett
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/16/13 1:01 PM
random_muppett

And finally.......Brad and his lover, the infamous Nader....

1/16/13 1:53 PM
Shroom
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett - 

And finally.......Brad and his lover, the infamous Nader....

Too bad Nader is in better shape than you could dream of being in. He could run circles around you.

For every American stereotype there is a British one.

Oh well. At the end of the day 'Murica is better than Britian at anything not including tea.
1/16/13 2:24 PM
idsmashit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not sure where my bet is but if someone wants a bet and the loser buys a blue name? Its going to be comedy as Belfort tires and gets smoked. This title shot's gettin snapped up!
1/16/13 2:28 PM
ramit upper

Since the beginning of this thread, UKTT have dominated the mass SN bets.

The score is currently 3-1 in favour of the mighty Brits (with AUJL`s only "victory" being a controversial decision in the Bisping/Sonnen fight)

After Bisping disposes of Belfort, it will be 4-1 (effectively 5-0)

I propose we (the UKTT) find another, more worthy internet top team to start a feud with.

Nader and his poofy mates are a joke.

1/16/13 2:40 PM
Naderhood
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - Since the beginning of this thread, UKTT have dominated the mass SN bets.

The score is currently 3-1 in favour of the mighty Brits (with AUJL`s only "victory" being a controversial decision in the Bisping/Sonnen fight)

I propose we (the UKTT) find another, more worthy internet top team to start a feud with.

LOL @ waking up from a coma and posting this garbage. Quit begging for somebody to buy u a blue name.

We've owned your boy band mates ever since u tucked tail and disappeared. Don't reappear now and try to find a SN bet when u know most of us are matched. Classic Ramit. Loses an SN bet. Then disappears for a year until it runs out. Phone Post
1/16/13 2:49 PM
ramit upper

Edited: 01/16/13 2:58 PM
What are you gibbering about Nader?

I have already arranged a SN bet & I never mentioned a blue name.

I would post more often but the lack of competition is very boring.
1/16/13 2:58 PM
Naderhood
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - What are you gibbering about Nader?

I have already arranged a SN bet & I never mentioned a blue name.

How did you know about my band?
I've seen you guys on TV, One Direction, right? Phone Post
1/16/13 3:00 PM
ramit upper

Edited: 01/16/13 3:01 PM
My band would kick the shit out of One Direction.

We`re also much better dancers.
1/16/13 3:06 PM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I forgot about this thread.

Good times :) Phone Post
1/16/13 3:08 PM
UGCTT_45forever
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - Since the beginning of this thread, UKTT have dominated the mass SN bets.

Nadar**** Phone Post
1/16/13 3:11 PM
ramit upper

^ooops!!

Sorry Nadar! my mistake.
1/16/13 3:14 PM
EBM
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

idsmashit - not sure where my bet is but if someone wants a bet and the loser buys a blue name? Its going to be comedy as Belfort tires and gets smoked. This title shot's gettin snapped up!

Do you remember who you were originally supposed to get matched up with?

Any AUJL remember getting paired up with idsmashit?

Just from looking at the list, it looks like everyone has been accounted for....not sure why you were left off? Sorry about that one.

If there is an AUJL member with no match-up, please let me know and I'll match you up with idsmashit.

idsmashit, if no one shows up...I'll double up and take the SN with you.

1/16/13 7:27 PM
KneeToFaceKO

EBM -
AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort vs. Michael "The Count" Bisping"

Confirmed Match-ups

Naderhood vs. NoGi bear
EBM vs. Frobenius
fsshariq vs.UGCTT_Benwahwah
BrCutter vs. Chimp Strength
* KneeToFaceKO vs. MarshallMMA
suess
vs. random_muppett
slugshot331
vs. KaBrooney
Chimonos Revenge
vs. Terraform
BradGluckman vs. explodingboy
Shroom vs. ramit upper
** Shroom vs. UGCTT_45forever
TowerMonkey vs. Etim'sScouseDictionary
Archer0545 vs. ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam

* = 1 Year SN Bet
** = 2nd matchup for Shroom

Uktt........focus on Mikey Bizzle's face. Gonna be a long ride in the whaaaaaaambulance for you wankers. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:44 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, can OP change my name in the list? I used to be ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam because I lost a SN bet on the Whittaker vs Scott fight but it expired. Phone Post
1/17/13 3:02 AM
Frobenius

EBM - 
idsmashit - not sure where my bet is but if someone wants a bet and the loser buys a blue name? Its going to be comedy as Belfort tires and gets smoked. This title shot's gettin snapped up!

Just from looking at the list, it looks like everyone has been accounted for....not sure why you were left off? Sorry about that one.

If there is an AUJL member with no match-up, please let me know and I'll match you up with idsmashit.

So EBM displays his incompetence yet again, adding to what has so far been a catalogue of errors. American efficiency at its best.
1/17/13 9:58 AM
Archer0545

Frobenius -
EBM - 

So EBM displays his incompetence yet again, adding to what has so far been a catalogue of errors. American efficiency at its best.
Unless youre willing to step up n do something besides dangle from spitsbings little gonads you need to shut the fack up nancy! Phone Post
1/17/13 10:03 AM
Archer0545

Fraser_Finlay - Hey, can OP change my name in the list? I used to be ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam because I lost a SN bet on the Whittaker vs Scott fight but it expired. Phone Post
I wouldn't bother about it, it's going to change again very soon my sheep shagging friend! Phone Post
1/17/13 12:31 PM
UGCTT_45forever
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 -
Fraser_Finlay - Hey, can OP change my name in the list? I used to be ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam because I lost a SN bet on the Whittaker vs Scott fight but it expired. Phone Post
I wouldn't bother about it, it's going to change again very soon my sheep shagging friend! Phone Post
It's the TARTANTOPTEAM not the welshtopteam you hornblower. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:40 PM
NoGi bear

Nader I challenge you to extend our bet to a 1 year blue name bet!

(This is assuming you pay for yours as a fighter, if not ill get DBT one if I lose)

What say thee'? Phone Post
1/17/13 12:56 PM
Naderhood

NoGi bear -  Nader I challenge you to extend our bet to a 1 year blue name bet!

(This is assuming you pay for yours as a fighter, if not ill get DBT one if I lose)

What say thee'? Phone Post

As a way of keeping celebrities on the site, Kirik and Jason have given me  permanent blue name capabilities, However, you can buy DBT a new blue name when DJ Mikey Bizzle gets his record skipped by the Phenom.

Ramit, due to your account inactivity, you've been dropped to the lowest echelon of the UKTT. So you're the bottom rung of the UKTT rank structure in addition to being the AUJL's power bottom.

Welcome back, wanker

1/17/13 1:04 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Archer0545 -
Frobenius -
EBM - 

Unless youre willing to step up n do something besides dangle from spitsbings little gonads you need to shut the fack up nancy! Phone Post
Well said, mate! Phone Post
1/17/13 1:28 PM
EBM
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 1:39 PM
EBM

Frobenius - 
EBM - 

Ohhhh Frobanus...you're cute

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.