Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP Vitor
1/17/13 2:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Archer0545

Fraser_Finlay -
Archer0545 -
Fraser_Finlay - Hey, can OP change my name in the list? I used to be ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam because I lost a SN bet on the Whittaker vs Scott fight but it expired. Phone Post
I wouldn't bother about it, it's going to change again very soon my sheep shagging friend! Phone Post
Haha! We'll see.

And I'm not Welsh ya dafty :) Phone Post
My apologies I have a hard time keeping up with what types of farm animals you guys like to violate, my bad! Phone Post
1/17/13 2:09 PM
ramit upper

LOL.. sorry Geoffrey. I`m sorry if you missed me but you can thank your mallcop buddies Zippy & Harlem for their hypocrical snitch-like behaviour.

1/17/13 2:09 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraser, I changed your name on the Front Page. But Archer is right, you'll be changing it very soon anyway. Enjoy your current SN while you have it! :)

1/17/13 2:15 PM
Naderhood
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - LOL.. sorry Geoffrey. I`m sorry if you missed me but you can thank your mallcop buddies Zippy & Harlem for their hypocrical snitch-like behaviour.

After I saw Harlems masterful handling of you and saw the honesty and integrity with which he carries himself, him and I became friends on Facebook.

He's no longer a mod, by the way. I guess he was overwhelmed with fan mail from UGers and OGers who appreciated him owning you. So much that he no longers has time to do any modding. So now you just have the Zippster to worry about.

1/17/13 2:23 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

idsmashit, up until yesterday - this was your last post in this thread (back in November). It looks like you were trying to make a bet for a green/blue name (instead of the traditional 30 day SN bet). I'm sure that is why no one took you up on the bet perhaps?

1/17/13 2:31 PM
ramit upper

OH!! ..so Harlem has benn de-modded!? ...I wonder why?(sarcasm)

Zippy obviously possesses photos of Kirik in some very compromising positions.
1/17/13 2:36 PM
Naderhood
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - OH!! ..so Harlem has benn de-modded!? ...I wonder why?(sarcasm)

Zippy obviously possesses photos of Kirik in some very compromising positions.

Zippy is a good guy, he just doesnt tolerate assholes, delusional fanboys, or gum disease.

1/17/13 2:45 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you need any people last minute I'd be willing to put pretty much any bet on The Count to win this.
1/17/13 2:47 PM
ramit upper

Edited: 01/17/13 2:47 PM
Zippy is an insecure numpty who tries to win favour with the masses by picking on people who he percieves to be unpopular.
1/17/13 2:50 PM
Shroom
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man did Bisping look SCARED

He realized he was in the presence of a true alpha male in Vitor.

Vitor displayed him dominance at the press conference and it gave Bisping fits.

A sign of things to come....
1/17/13 2:53 PM
Archer0545

VICTORIOUS VITOR! Phone Post
1/17/13 3:02 PM
BradGluckman
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 3:16 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM -

Fraser, I changed your name on the Front Page. But Archer is right, you'll be changing it very soon anyway. Enjoy your current SN while you have it! :)

Thanks! Phone Post
1/17/13 3:18 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 -
Fraser_Finlay -
Archer0545 -
Fraser_Finlay - Hey, can OP change my name in the list? I used to be ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam because I lost a SN bet on the Whittaker vs Scott fight but it expired. Phone Post
I wouldn't bother about it, it's going to change again very soon my sheep shagging friend! Phone Post
Haha! We'll see.

My apologies I have a hard time keeping up with what types of farm animals you guys like to violate, my bad! Phone Post
I'm partial to the occasional chicken to be honest. I like the feel of the feathers.

But that's just a preference thing... Phone Post
1/17/13 3:29 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 3:30 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 3:31 PM
BrCutter

1/17/13 3:32 PM
BrCutter

DOMINANT DAN!!!!! (AND VITOR)

1/17/13 3:33 PM
Naderhood

LOL@ Brad

Anybody else surprised that Bisping wasnt KO'd just from Vitor touching his chin? Phone Post
1/17/13 3:35 PM
ramit upper

Vitor looked very nervous.
1/17/13 3:35 PM
Archer0545

Fraser_Finlay -
Archer0545 -
Fraser_Finlay -
Archer0545 -
Haha! We'll see.

I'm partial to the occasional chicken to be honest. I like the feel of the feathers.

But that's just a preference thing... Phone Post
I can appreciate that! :) Phone Post
1/17/13 3:36 PM
Archer0545

Naderhood - LOL@ Brad

Anybody else surprised that Bisping wasnt KO'd just from Vitor touching his chin? Phone Post
I for one was quite surprised! Maybe hes been working on it.....chin ups? Phone Post
1/17/13 3:38 PM
Chimp Strength
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shroom - Man did Bisping look SCARED

He realized he was in the presence of a true alpha male in Vitor.

Vitor displayed him dominance at the press conference and it gave Bisping fits.

A sign of things to come....

Vitor looked like he had a spot of roid rage, struggling to keep his cool.  That should last for all of 30 seconds before he gasses in the fight.

1/17/13 3:38 PM
Archer0545

BrCutter -

DOMINANT DAN!!!!! (AND VITOR)

It's DOMINANT DAN & VICTORIOUS VITOR! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.