Archer0545 -
BrCutter -

DOMINANT DAN!!!!! (AND VITOR)

It's DOMINANT DAN & VICTORIOUS VITOR! Phone Post
This Phone Post
1/17/13 3:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
random_muppett
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 -
Fraser_Finlay -
Archer0545 -
Fraser_Finlay - Hey, can OP change my name in the list? I used to be ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam because I lost a SN bet on the Whittaker vs Scott fight but it expired. Phone Post
I wouldn't bother about it, it's going to change again very soon my sheep shagging friend! Phone Post
Haha! We'll see.

And I'm not Welsh ya dafty :) Phone Post
My apologies I have a hard time keeping up with what types of farm animals you guys like to violate, my bad! Phone Post
Unlike you rednecks that simply fuck your own sisters. Speaking of which I hear yours is pregnant. Congrats. You looking forward to being an uncle-daddy?!? Phone Post
1/17/13 3:41 PM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett -
Archer0545 -
Fraser_Finlay -
Archer0545 -
Fraser_Finlay - Hey, can OP change my name in the list? I used to be ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam because I lost a SN bet on the Whittaker vs Scott fight but it expired. Phone Post
I wouldn't bother about it, it's going to change again very soon my sheep shagging friend! Phone Post
Haha! We'll see.

My apologies I have a hard time keeping up with what types of farm animals you guys like to violate, my bad! Phone Post
Unlike you rednecks that simply fuck your own sisters. Speaking of which I hear yours is pregnant. Congrats. You looking forward to being an uncle-daddy?!? Phone Post
Spoken like a true butt hurt beta. Phone Post
1/17/13 3:42 PM
random_muppett
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimp Strength -
Shroom - Man did Bisping look SCARED

He realized he was in the presence of a true alpha male in Vitor.

Vitor displayed him dominance at the press conference and it gave Bisping fits.

A sign of things to come....

Vitor looked like he had a spot of roid rage, struggling to keep his cool.  That should last for all of 30 seconds before he gasses in the fight.

Daft cunt will probably gas during his walk to the octagon. Phone Post
1/17/13 3:46 PM
Archer0545

random_muppett -
Archer0545 -
Fraser_Finlay -
Archer0545 -
Haha! We'll see.

Speak when spoken to lad, quit trying to play with the big boys......although im sure that's just your game. Phone Post
1/17/13 4:12 PM
Shroom
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - Vitor looked very nervous.

He was calm, cool and collected until Bisping threw a temper tantrum.

He's ready to take care of his business on Saturday and send that chump back to Blighty.
1/17/13 4:17 PM
ramit upper

Shroom.. you`re delusional.

Vitor was clearly bricking it. His little clap & shout routine was cringeworthy.
1/17/13 4:30 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shroom - 
ramit upper - Vitor looked very nervous.

He was calm, cool and collected until Bisping threw a temper tantrum.

He's ready to take care of his business on Saturday and send that chump back to Blighty.

Don't know what video you were watching but it was the wrong one.
1/17/13 4:53 PM
Shroom
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - Shroom.. you`re delusional.

Vitor was clearly bricking it. His little clap & shout routine was cringeworthy.

He got fired up when Bisping threw his little fit.

Up until then he was relaxed for the staredown.

The only delusional one is you thinking Bisping has even a small chance at winning the MW title.
1/17/13 5:24 PM
KneeToFaceKO

BrCutter - 

Always awesome. New Bizzle getting ktfo coming soon. VICTORIOUS VITOR!

DOMINANT DAN!!
1/17/13 5:35 PM
3rdLion
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has fighter who hasn't juiced their balls off ever beaten Mike?
1/17/13 6:09 PM
UGCTT_45forever
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -

What's this gif?

Never seen it before....

Ever.. Phone Post
1/17/13 6:16 PM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -

After this weekend, we will have a second gif to compliment this one courtesy of Vitor.

DOMINANT DAN!

VICTORIOUS VITOR!

FUCK THE UKTT! Phone Post
1/17/13 6:38 PM
BradGluckman
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 6:51 PM
UGCTT_45forever
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still haven't grasped the concept of the UKTT and the TARTANTOPTEAM being separate top teams yet have we America........ Phone Post
1/17/13 7:07 PM
Shroom

UGCTT_45forever -  Still haven't grasped the concept of the UKTT and the TARTANTOPTEAM being separate top teams yet have we America........ Phone Post

We sure have. We have realized that Britain controls you guys so we just lump you all into the group known as "Bun Gunners"
1/17/13 7:16 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - Has fighter who hasn't juiced their balls off ever beaten Mike?

Who knows?

But Rampage called Bisping out not too long ago for using PEDs. Chances are better that Mikey is on them versus any of his opponents.

1/17/13 7:45 PM
NoGi bear

EBM -

Who knows?

But Rampage called Bisping out not too long ago for using PEDs. Chances are better that Mikey is on them versus any of his opponents.

Link? Phone Post
1/17/13 7:47 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 

Who knows?

No they aren't.
1/17/13 7:50 PM
UGCTT_45forever

Shroom -
UGCTT_45forever -  Still haven't grasped the concept of the UKTT and the TARTANTOPTEAM being separate top teams yet have we America........ Phone Post

We sure have. We have realized that Britain controls you guys so we just lump you all into the group known as "Bun Gunners"
I have No idea what you mean,please use the language that we graciously bestowed upon you in the correct manner please sir.

You wanker;) Phone Post
1/17/13 8:34 PM
Chimp Strength
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 

Who knows?

Sauce?  I thought juicing was a yank past time.

1/17/13 8:54 PM
Shroom

UGCTT_45forever - 
Shroom -

I have No idea what you mean,please use the language that we graciously bestowed upon you in the correct manner please sir.

You wanker;) Phone Post

A bun gunner is someone who guns for another man's buns.

Also known as butt poker, arse bandit, backdoor bandit, etc.

And I speak American for the record.
1/18/13 8:05 AM
UGCTT_45forever

Shroom -
UGCTT_45forever - 
Shroom -

You wanker;) Phone Post

A bun gunner is someone who guns for another man's buns.

Also known as butt poker, arse bandit, backdoor bandit, etc.

And I speak American for the record.
No such thing....
I know this is the Internet and all that but ya can't just go making up languages...for the record. Phone Post
1/18/13 8:07 AM
UGCTT_45forever

You speak a US version of English.Thats English mate.Much like I speak a variant of English. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.