UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

1/18/13 8:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Naderhood
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mikey Bizzle: Dead Man Walking Phone Post
1/18/13 9:07 AM
UGCTT_45forever
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - Mikey Bizzle: Dead Man Walking Phone Post
Dead men are now walking?Why wasn't I informed of the zombie invasion? Phone Post
1/18/13 10:11 AM
3rdLion
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 
3rdLion - Has fighter who hasn't juiced their balls off ever beaten Mike?

Who knows?

But Rampage called Bisping out not too long ago for using PEDs. Chances are better that Mikey is on them versus any of his opponents.

I think with the shit that Bisping says about PED's and his physical appearance, it's obvious that Rampage was referring to drugs of different nature.

I was thinking more Ricky Hatton.
1/18/13 1:24 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Re-watch the Rampage and Helwani 'Day in NYC' video again.

Rampage couldn't have spelt it out any better - he accused Mikey of using PEDs.

Mike is the first one to come out in the media and addess when he gets called out...

Why didn't he after the Rampage interview?

Easy --- wanted it to die down.

1/18/13 1:33 PM
Shroom
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 

Re-watch the Rampage and Helwani 'Day in NYC' video again.

Rampage couldn't have spelt it out any better - he accused Mikey of using PEDs.

Mike is the first one to come out in the media and addess when he gets called out...

Why didn't he after the Rampage interview?

Easy --- wanted it to die down.

Didn't rampage train with DJ Bizzle for awhile as well.

He would know better than anyone....
1/18/13 2:08 PM
3rdLion
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Belfort just shit himself at the weigh ins! He stood about 20 yards away from Mike, don't be scared homie!
1/18/13 2:18 PM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - Mikey Bizzle: Dead Man Walking Phone Post
Indeed Phone Post
1/18/13 3:07 PM
Shroom
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - I think Belfort just shit himself at the weigh ins! He stood about 20 yards away from Mike, don't be scared homie!

You must not have much confidence in Mikey since you repeatedly dodged any SN bets in the thread.

1/18/13 3:12 PM
3rdLion

Shroom - 
3rdLion - I think Belfort just shit himself at the weigh ins! He stood about 20 yards away from Mike, don't be scared homie!

You must not have much confidence in Mikey since you repeatedly dodged any SN bets in the thread.

Well unfortunately Bisping has already disposed of the American contenders at middleweight, I derive no pleasure on re-naming a Yank after Bisping stomps a Brazilian.
1/18/13 3:18 PM
Chimp Strength
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed.  Maybe the juice was wearing off.

1/18/13 4:43 PM
Shroom

3rdLion - 
Shroom - 

Well unfortunately Bisping has already disposed of the American contenders at middleweight, I derive no pleasure on re-naming a Yank after Bisping stomps a Brazilian.

Oh you mean like Sonnen and Henderson?

Wait a second...
1/18/13 4:46 PM
BradGluckman
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/18/13 5:13 PM
KneeToFaceKO

BradGluckman -

Boom Phone Post
1/18/13 5:50 PM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha great job Brad. Phone Post
1/19/13 1:25 PM
random_muppett
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman -

With happiness??

I won't get a chance to watch Mikes destruction on the Brazillian has been til Monday night.

Ill pop back then to rename Suess ..... Phone Post
1/19/13 2:11 PM
UGCTT_45forever
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll have to wait for 30 days to rename shroom again after ramit has give him his first losers screen name. Phone Post
1/19/13 2:17 PM
Shroom

UGCTT_45forever -  I'll have to wait for 30 days to rename shroom again after ramit has give him his first losers screen name. Phone Post

Slim chance of that happening unless Mike uses his typical dirty tactics like illegal knees.
1/19/13 3:00 PM
UGCTT_45forever

Shroom -
UGCTT_45forever -  I'll have to wait for 30 days to rename shroom again after ramit has give him his first losers screen name. Phone Post

Slim chance of that happening unless Mike uses his typical dirty tactics like illegal knees.
OR vitor by roids. Phone Post
1/19/13 3:00 PM
UGCTT_45forever

UGCTT_45forever -
Shroom -

OR vitor by roids. Phone Post
AND lol.....vitor has never used dirty tactics whatsoever....... Phone Post
1/19/13 3:11 PM
ramit upper

Edited: 01/19/13 3:13 PM
Yet another night of humiliation for the AUJL.

Victor is getting bingoed!
1/19/13 5:39 PM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Victor may be getting bingoed but Vitor is knocking Bispings ass out tonight. Looking forward to it. Phone Post
1/19/13 6:21 PM
Archer0545

The only thing gayer than a "man" using the word poofs all the time is a, man who also uses the phrase "getting bingoed".
Fact! Phone Post
1/19/13 7:32 PM
MarshallMMA
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fsshariq - Victor may be getting bingoed but Vitor is knocking Bispings ass out tonight. Looking forward to it. Phone Post
If joe says victor it's victor

Ok Phone Post
1/19/13 7:45 PM
Naderhood
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP Bisping, you were a great top 75 MW. Phone Post
1/19/13 7:51 PM
Archer0545

Naderhood - RIP Bisping, you were a great top 75 MW. Phone Post
As always, youre too lavish with your praise my friend! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.