UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/30/13 3:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shroom your banter is truly fuckin woeful. Phone Post
1/30/13 3:31 PM
Shroom
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -  Shroom your banter is truly fuckin woeful. Phone Post

who are you again?

I remember I renamed you but I have been renaming so many people lately I tend to forget.
1/30/13 4:10 PM
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shroom -
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -  Shroom your banter is truly fuckin woeful. Phone Post

who are you again?

I remember I renamed you but I have been renaming so many people lately I tend to forget.
Better. Phone Post
1/30/13 6:34 PM
Naderhood
970 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We def need to upgrade our opponents. This welching shit is ridiculous. You know damn well those Brit fucks would be all over the boards screaming if one of us welched.

UKTT, you fucko's are ruining this thread. Seriously. Phone Post
1/30/13 6:45 PM

TARTANTOPTEAM honoured all the SN bets... Phone Post
1/30/13 7:34 PM
AnotherDelusionalBizzleBoy
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - We def need to upgrade our opponents. This welching shit is ridiculous. You know damn well those Brit fucks would be all over the boards screaming if one of us welched.

PEOPLE NEED TO FUCKING MAN UP REAL QUICK OR WE WILL RUN THEM OUT OF HERE Phone Post
1/30/13 7:51 PM
Shroom
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnotherDelusionalBizzleBoy - 
Naderhood - We def need to upgrade our opponents. This welching shit is ridiculous. You know damn well those Brit fucks would be all over the boards screaming if one of us welched.

PEOPLE NEED TO FUCKING MAN UP REAL QUICK OR WE WILL RUN THEM OUT OF HERE Phone Post

I agree FiveHead this is getting beyond ridiculous. EB needs to log into both his Terraform and EB accounts and get this taken care of. It's been awhile now.
1/30/13 7:53 PM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blacklist all welchers from future bets. Phone Post
1/31/13 12:53 AM
Sir Slugshot331
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess this just shows our dominance. The UKTT is a shell of its former self. This is what happens when you fuck with 'Murica.

And Brazil, too. Phone Post
1/31/13 1:00 AM
Shroom

Sir Slugshot331 -  I guess this just shows our dominance. The UKTT is a shell of its former self. This is what happens when you fuck with 'Murica.

Indded. You would think they would have learned after DOMINANT DAN gave Bisping a Red, White and Blue ass whoopin but they didn't.
1/31/13 8:31 AM

Shroom -
Sir Slugshot331 -  I guess this just shows our dominance. The UKTT is a shell of its former self. This is what happens when you fuck with 'Murica.

Indded. You would think they would have learned after DOMINANT DAN gave Bisping a Red, White and Blue ass whoopin but they didn't.
**indeed** Phone Post
1/31/13 8:34 AM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper - TARTANTOPTEAM honoured all the SN bets... Phone Post
Fuckin' right we did! Phone Post
1/31/13 11:31 AM
Shroom

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper - 
Shroom -

**indeed** Phone Post

Right o' chap, thanks for the correction. Sometimes my fat 'Murican fingers hit the wrong key.
1/31/13 1:18 PM

Shroom -
Shroom -

**indeed** Phone Post

Right o' chap, thanks for the correction. Sometimes my fat 'Murican fingers hit the wrong key.
Well,I've never known a Scotsman to speak like that or in my case an ulsterman living in Scotland but aye ok mate. Phone Post
1/31/13 1:18 PM

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -
Shroom -
Shroom -

**indeed** Phone Post

Well,I've never known a Scotsman to speak like that or in my case an ulsterman living in Scotland but aye ok mate. Phone Post
Good to see you have got a sense of humour lol. Phone Post
1/31/13 6:05 PM
Chimonos Revenge
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone heard a peep from terraform? Phone Post
1/31/13 6:19 PM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This

1/31/13 6:21 PM
BradGluckman
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge -  Anyone heard a peep from terraform? Phone Post

Nope him and EB have welched

1/31/13 6:24 PM

Never trust and Englishman is the lesson to be learnt here muricans! Phone Post
1/31/13 6:25 PM

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper - Never trust and Englishman is the lesson to be learnt here muricans! Phone Post
An* Phone Post
1/31/13 6:42 PM
Shroom

Shroom -
Shroom -

**indeed** Phone Post

Sorry I've been renaming too many people lately I forget where you all are from.
1/31/13 6:52 PM

Shroom -
Shroom -
Shroom -

**indeed** Phone Post

Sorry I've been renaming too many people lately I forget where you all are from.
Meh,ya used that one already. Phone Post
1/31/13 7:23 PM
I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom

Never have, never will tuck Phone Post
1/31/13 11:30 PM
Archer0545

Vitor Me A New One -
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper - TARTANTOPTEAM honoured all the SN bets... Phone Post
Fuckin' right we did! Phone Post
You guys are a shining example of what a loser should be! ;) Phone Post
2/1/13 1:38 AM
BispingLostFairlySquarely
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmmm. Shit just got reeeaaaaaal intradasting.

Rumours abound of a failed drug test.....could it be?!? Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.