UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

2/1/13 10:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnotherDelusionalBizzleBoy - If this is true I'm still scared from my meme thread, I can never get over that :) Phone Post
LOL Phone Post
2/1/13 10:42 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, this doesn't affect me if it's true since Terraform welshed on the bet to begin with.

Either way, Vitor still kicked "the Discount" in the face which was entertaining for me!
2/1/13 10:43 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UKTT is reaching...Brazil's AC has already shut down the thought of Vitor testing positive:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2126051&forum=1&page=1&pc=18

2/1/13 10:44 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's what people get for listening to Fallout-Boy Brian
2/1/13 10:44 AM
suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i will certainly pay up if this turns out true, but don't count your chickens

2/1/13 10:54 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

EBM - 

UKTT is reaching...Brazil's AC has already shut down the thought of Vitor testing positive:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2126051&forum=1&page=1&pc=18

Read the rest of the story, that AC only tested 6 fighters but UFC said all would be tested for international events - there is likely more than one set of testing going on.
2/1/13 10:56 AM
suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just calm your tits, boys

2/1/13 11:59 AM
AnotherDelusionalBizzleBoy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe FRB Phone Post
2/1/13 12:04 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping NEEDS to retire - 
EBM - 

Read the rest of the story, that AC only tested 6 fighters but UFC said all would be tested for international events - there is likely more than one set of testing going on.

Stop trolling Frob. Maybe you need to read the rest of the story. Brazil's AC doesn't even have the results of their tests yet. It is a lot more likely that someone popped on the Johnson/Dodson card than the Bisping/Belfort card...seeing that, the NSAC has been known to get results back within a day or two of their events...

2/1/13 1:37 PM
Shroom
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Britain`s #1 Arse Bandit - I expect a full & frank apology from the AUJL for all recent shit-talking regarding the Bisping/Belfort fight!

Shroom, I`ll have your new SN ready within 24 hours.

TTT for JUSTICE!!

If (BIG if) Vitor tests positive you can change your name back but you aren't changing mine. It would be ruled a NC.
2/1/13 1:39 PM
Shroom
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom -  Any UKTT members who haven't changed their name yet do not get to change the AUJL names if this does get reversed.

Nader if true your name is

Chael P Sonnen

Just so you can be pissed off the first time everyone thinks its him ...... Lots of people will annoy you mr green name Phone Post

Hahahahaha that would be genuinely hilarious having Nader as Chael P. It's about time you poms come up with some funny material.

2/1/13 2:03 PM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 -
Vitor Me A New One -
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper - TARTANTOPTEAM honoured all the SN bets... Phone Post
Fuckin' right we did! Phone Post
You guys are a shining example of what a loser should be! ;) Phone Post
Haha, nice backhanded compliment. I'll take it, although I prefer the term "Gracious in defeat" but ohh well...

And if Vitor does fail his test, I will not change my SN until the 30 days are up. The kick still would have landed even if he didn't take TRT... Phone Post
2/1/13 2:18 PM
3rdLion
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor Me A New One - 
Archer0545 -
Vitor Me A New One -
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper - TARTANTOPTEAM honoured all the SN bets... Phone Post
Haha, nice backhanded compliment. I'll take it, although I prefer the term "Gracious in defeat" but ohh well...

And if Vitor does fail his test, I will not change my SN until the 30 days are up. The kick still would have landed even if he didn't take TRT... Phone Post

If he could still knock everyone out without roiding, him and a lot of other guys wouldn't go to the same lengths to do so.
2/1/13 6:37 PM
I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom

Shroom -
I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom -  Any UKTT members who haven't changed their name yet do not get to change the AUJL names if this does get reversed.

Nader if true your name is

Chael P Sonnen

Just so you can be pissed off the first time everyone thinks its him ...... Lots of people will annoy you mr green name Phone Post

Hahahahaha that would be genuinely hilarious having Nader as Chael P. It's about time you poms come up with some funny material.

It's guna happen soon Phone Post
2/1/13 6:37 PM
I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom

UFC in London who's stupid enough to bet against Jimi? Phone Post
2/1/13 6:38 PM
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom - UFC in London who's stupid enough to bet against Jimi? Phone Post
No ones taking that bet mate lol. Phone Post
2/1/13 6:39 PM
Shroom

I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom -  UFC in London who's stupid enough to bet against Jimi? Phone Post

Better ask the French Top Team.

They will surrender though before the bet is even underway and apologize to you.
2/1/13 7:06 PM
3rdLion
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice to see Alistair is back on the road to bring that HW championship back to Britain
2/1/13 7:25 PM
Shroom

3rdLion - Nice to see Alistair is back on the road to bring that HW championship back to Britain

ROFL
2/1/13 7:30 PM
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - Nice to see Alistair is back on the road to bring that HW championship back to Britain
He was born In England wasn't he? Phone Post
2/1/13 7:33 PM
3rdLion

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper - 
3rdLion - Nice to see Alistair is back on the road to bring that HW championship back to Britain
He was born In England wasn't he? Phone Post

Indeed he was, he has also stated personally he has dual British-Dutch nationality/citizenship.
2/1/13 7:36 PM

Doesn't he always have the union flag as his background for the stats before the fight? Phone Post
2/1/13 7:38 PM

Born in Britain=British. Phone Post
2/1/13 7:43 PM
3rdLion

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -  Doesn't he always have the union flag as his background for the stats before the fight? Phone Post

It's settled.

2/1/13 7:44 PM
Archer0545

Vitor Me A New One -
Archer0545 -
Vitor Me A New One -

Just having a little fun, you guys really are good sports, unlike the troll team.
And IF vitor tests positive for something, and I don't believe for a minute he will, you're free to change your name. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.