UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

2/2/13 11:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I even voted you up u bi-polar freak shroom. Phone Post
2/2/13 11:51 AM
Sir Slugshot331
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Britain`s #1 Arse Bandit - slugshot has been voted down for impersonating a knight of the realm.

take that vote down and RAMIT UPYERASS

2/2/13 12:38 PM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sir Slugshot331 - I have to admit, it's a bit sad how the UKTT has ended up. Your leader barely posts, you have a few welchers, and you've recruited some pathetic retards who claim they're Bisping fans. (yellow excluded, he's cool) Phone Post
This. Buncha fiveheads, lol! Phone Post
2/2/13 1:05 PM
Archer0545

I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom - Semtex just gave the UKTT a shout out in his thread Phone Post
He did not only after one of the pitiful uktt begged for a shout out.....sad really Phone Post
2/2/13 1:07 PM
Britain`s #1 Arse Bandit

Hey Archer, did you ever manage to lure Shane Carwin back to your sex-dungeon/mum`s basement?
2/2/13 1:21 PM
I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom

Archer0545 -
I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom - Semtex just gave the UKTT a shout out in his thread Phone Post
He did not only after one of the pitiful uktt begged for a shout out.....sad really Phone Post
You said he did not ..... Then said how he did !!!! I is be the confusion :-$ Phone Post
2/2/13 5:51 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

3rdLion - 
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -  Doesn't he always have the union flag as his background for the stats before the fight? Phone Post

It's settled.

Boom.

UK getting the win tonight.

2/2/13 6:27 PM
Sir Slugshot331
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 
3rdLion - 
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -  Doesn't he always have the union flag as his background for the stats before the fight? Phone Post

It's settled.

Boom.

2/2/13 6:41 PM
Shroom
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 
3rdLion - 

It's settled.

Boom.

The UKTT curse is in!
2/2/13 7:18 PM
Archer0545

Britain`s #1 Arse Bandit - Hey Archer, did you ever manage to lure Shane Carwin back to your sex-dungeon/mum`s basement?
Hey crammit, thought you were still in jail on those tranny soliciting charges. Shane contacted me first and wanted to come out on my charter bowfishing business. I wasn't crying out to be acknowledged like your pitiful little friend. Phone Post
2/2/13 11:33 PM
Sir Slugshot331

I'm so pissed off but I can't help LOL at the UKTT for trying to claim Reem as their own. Suck a karma dick haha. Phone Post
2/2/13 11:46 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sir Slugshot331 - I'm so pissed off but I can't help LOL at the UKTT for trying to claim Reem as their own. Suck a karma dick haha. Phone Post
Hahaha Phone Post
2/3/13 12:02 AM
Shroom
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reem's hype train:

2/3/13 1:16 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Sir Slugshot331 -  I'm so pissed off but I can't help LOL at the UKTT for trying to claim Reem as their own. Suck a karma dick haha. Phone Post

He was born in the UK, therefore he's ours to claim. Do some research, fucktart.

Overeem, we still support you, mate.

2/3/13 2:04 AM
Sir Slugshot331

yellow c0ckahlc -
Sir Slugshot331 -  I'm so pissed off but I can't help LOL at the UKTT for trying to claim Reem as their own. Suck a karma dick haha. Phone Post

He was born in the UK, therefore he's ours to claim. Do some research, fucktart.

Overeem, we still support you, mate.

We? Lmao the little spic bitch is trying to act British now? Game on son. Your SN fits, cum guzzler! Phone Post
2/3/13 6:10 AM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So that big Dutch guy lost pretty bad last night ;) Phone Post
2/3/13 6:39 AM
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stupid Dutchman......
I'm I didn't argue that he was British,I'd look a real ass today.

MORE SO THAN USUAL. Phone Post
2/3/13 9:45 AM
KneeToFaceKO

Shroom -

Reem's hype train:

Ouch. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:15 AM

KneeToFaceKO -
Shroom -

Reem's hype train:

Ouch. Phone Post
The guy driving was watchin the fight.....
True story. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:24 AM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha. I'm just glad Overeem got ktfo for talking all that shit and just shrugging off Big Foot like that. Phone Post
2/3/13 11:16 AM
Sir Slugshot331

3rdLion - So that big Dutch guy lost pretty bad last night ;) Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
2/3/13 12:52 PM
Shroom

Okay UKTT so your golden boy Bisping got bingo'd in Brazil.  Your HW contender who you claim got bingo'd in Vegas.  What's next for you guys? Really the only guy who even has a glimmer of hope is Jimi but he's not anywhere near top 10 right now.

It's a sad, sad day to be a buttertoothed Brit.

2/3/13 1:14 PM

Shroom -

Okay UKTT so your golden boy Bisping got bingo'd in Brazil.  Your HW contender who you claim got bingo'd in Vegas.  What's next for you guys? Really the only guy who even has a glimmer of hope is Jimi but he's not anywhere near top 10 right now.

Anderson McSilva. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:18 PM
Sir Slugshot331

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -
Shroom -

Don't play yourself. That's my favorite fighter and I'll be damned if you gays try and claim him. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:22 PM

Sir Slugshot331 -
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -
Shroom -

Don't play yourself. That's my favorite fighter and I'll be damned if you gays try and claim him. Phone Post
Yup,your mad bro. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.