UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

2/3/13 1:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson McSilva is Scottish,he comes from the Anderson clan of Inverness. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:25 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shroom -

Okay UKTT so your golden boy Bisping got bingo'd in Brazil.  Your HW contender who you claim got bingo'd in Vegas.  What's next for you guys? Really the only guy who even has a glimmer of hope is Jimi but he's not anywhere near top 10 right now.

It's a sad, sad day to be a buttertoothed Brit.

I was asking my comrades this after Bisping got tooled by Vitor. I was never claiming Reem as British.

Dunno whose nutts we're gonna jump on. Jimi is our best hope but seriously, I hope since his last fight he has been working on his TDD. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:28 PM
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -
Shroom -

Okay UKTT so your golden boy Bisping got bingo'd in Brazil.  Your HW contender who you claim got bingo'd in Vegas.  What's next for you guys? Really the only guy who even has a glimmer of hope is Jimi but he's not anywhere near top 10 right now.

I was asking my comrades this after Bisping got tooled by Vitor. I was never claiming Reem as British.

Dunno whose nutts we're gonna jump on. Jimi is our best hope but seriously, I hope since his last fight he has been working on his TDD. Phone Post
It's pretty much jimi,I hope he's gone to a wrestling based camp for his next fight. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:57 PM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ McSilva. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:08 PM
Shroom
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper - 
Sir Slugshot331 -
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -
Shroom -

Anderson McSilva. Phone Post
Don't play yourself. That's my favorite fighter and I'll be damned if you gays try and claim him. Phone Post
Yup,your mad bro. Phone Post

You're***

2/3/13 2:29 PM
Sir Slugshot331
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shroom -
Sir Slugshot331 -
Shroom -

Don't play yourself. That's my favorite fighter and I'll be damned if you gays try and claim him. Phone Post

You're***

Beat me to it Phone Post
2/3/13 2:32 PM

Sir Slugshot331 -
Shroom -
Sir Slugshot331 -
Shroom -

You're***

Beat me to it Phone Post
Fuckin grammar nazis,that's like 3 times shroom has nailed me.

Some homo. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:39 PM
Sir Slugshot331
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ some. That's all homo. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:47 PM

Sir Slugshot331 - Lol @ some. That's all homo. Phone Post
You will get your shot,in due course.

Extra homo. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:38 PM
3rdLion
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hasn't Jimi been training at Alliance, he probably won't need any TDD for Diabate anyway Phone Post
2/3/13 4:15 PM
Sir Slugshot331

3rdLion -  Hasn't Jimi been training at Alliance, he probably won't need any TDD for Diabate anyway Phone Post

He definitely won't.  Diabate just hasn't looked impressive in the UFC.  Jimi will wreck him.

2/3/13 4:21 PM

Sir Slugshot331 -
3rdLion -  Hasn't Jimi been training at Alliance, he probably won't need any TDD for Diabate anyway Phone Post

He definitely won't.  Diabate just hasn't looked impressive in the UFC.  Jimi will wreck him.

After last nights fights,I'm not taking anything as a dead cert anymore! Phone Post
2/3/13 4:32 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sir Slugshot331 - 
yellow c0ckahlc -
Sir Slugshot331 -  I'm so pissed off but I can't help LOL at the UKTT for trying to claim Reem as their own. Suck a karma dick haha. Phone Post

He was born in the UK, therefore he's ours to claim. Do some research, fucktart.

Overeem, we still support you, mate.

We? Lmao the little spic bitch is trying to act British now? Game on son. Your SN fits, cum guzzler! Phone Post

Spic bitch? That's all you've got?

"Son," I support the UKTT in all its glory because it just feels right. Your anger, I feed on it. 

And thank you, I love my name. Bring that 2 incher over here, and I'll put it to work.

2/3/13 4:35 PM
Shroom
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 
Sir Slugshot331 - 
yellow c0ckahlc -
Sir Slugshot331 -  I'm so pissed off but I can't help LOL at the UKTT for trying to claim Reem as their own. Suck a karma dick haha. Phone Post

He was born in the UK, therefore he's ours to claim. Do some research, fucktart.

We? Lmao the little spic bitch is trying to act British now? Game on son. Your SN fits, cum guzzler! Phone Post

"Son," I support the UKTT in all its glory because it just feels right. Your anger, I feed on it. 

And thank you, I love my name. Bring that 2 incher over here, and I'll put it to work.

2/3/13 4:37 PM
Sir Slugshot331

yellow c0ckahlc - 
Sir Slugshot331 - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

LOL I had a good comeback, but after reading that last sentence, I have no words.

And add a 7 to that 2, ya bastard!

2/3/13 4:38 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

Shroom - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
Sir Slugshot331 - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

2/3/13 7:59 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UKTT faces defeat yet again. Belfort 100% tested clean from his fight with Bisping. Time to face reality boys. Belfort picked Bisping apart and your last hope was riding on FRB tweeting false rumors about Belfort. Sorry lads, Bisping has...and will always be...

The UFC's Middleweight Gatekeeper (of the world)!!!

2/3/13 8:03 PM
Sir Slugshot331

EBM - 

UKTT faces defeat yet again. Belfort 100% tested clean from his fight with Bisping. Time to face reality boys. Belfort picked Bisping apart and your last hope was riding on FRB tweeting false rumors about Belfort. Sorry lads, Bisping has...and will always be...

Beat me to it^^

UFC president Dana White addressed the issue at the UFC 156 post-fight press conference.

“It f------ was not Vitor Belfort,” said White definitively. “Yet, right now, I bet if you talk to 100 people, 100 people will tell you that Vitor Belfort failed his drug test in Brazil. That’s bulls---.

“That’s crazy that some rumor from a f------ clown with a fake name on Twitter can do that. It’s crazy.”

Could you imagine how funny it would be if Bisping pissed hot? 

2/3/13 8:16 PM
Shroom

Sir Slugshot331 - 
EBM - 

Beat me to it^^

UFC president Dana White addressed the issue at the UFC 156 post-fight press conference.

“It f------ was not Vitor Belfort,” said White definitively. “Yet, right now, I bet if you talk to 100 people, 100 people will tell you that Vitor Belfort failed his drug test in Brazil. That’s bulls---.

“That’s crazy that some rumor from a f------ clown with a fake name on Twitter can do that. It’s crazy.”

I think if Bisping pissed hot the UKTT could very well disappear and they would have to be placed on UG suicide watch.

Bisping pissing hot would be just like an asteroid hitting the dinosaurs.  Both the UKTT and dinosaurs would be extinct.

2/3/13 8:18 PM
Sir Slugshot331

Shroom - 
Sir Slugshot331 - 
EBM - 

Beat me to it^^

I think if Bisping pissed hot the UKTT could very well disappear and they would have to be placed on UG suicide watch.

Bisping pissing hot would be just like an asteroid hitting the dinosaurs.  Both the UKTT and dinosaurs would be extinct.

One can only hope.

2/3/13 8:40 PM

I'll leave you alone to your circle jerk.......^^^^ Phone Post
2/3/13 9:09 PM
Archer0545

Lmao, if bisping pisses hot! Phone Post
2/4/13 2:56 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 -  Lmao, if bisping pisses hot! Phone Post

Not a chance, Bisping would NEVER cheat.
2/4/13 3:00 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Bisping NEEDS to retire - 

EVER.

lol@any of you thinking it's the Count.

Silly.

2/4/13 8:26 AM
Archer0545

Bisping NEEDS to retire -

Grabbing the fence to avoid being taken down is against the rules which makes bizzels a cheat. intentionally kneeing a downed opponent is against the rules which makes bizzels a cheat. He admitted the knee was intentional after the fact......so he admits cheating. This makes him a hypocrite as well. You guys need to get off his nuts and realize Jimi is the one guy you should be hanging on. Hes a class act as well and you won't catch him spitting on anyone either! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.