UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

2/4/13 9:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sir Slugshot331 -
3rdLion -  Hasn't Jimi been training at Alliance, he probably won't need any TDD for Diabate anyway Phone Post

He definitely won't.  Diabate just hasn't looked impressive in the UFC.  Jimi will wreck him.

I think Jimi will win but I also think it would still be a good idea to train some TDD. Diabate took Griggs down and subbed him in his last fight, he might try the same thing against Manuwa. Phone Post
2/4/13 9:10 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 - 
Bisping NEEDS to retire -
Archer0545 -  Lmao, if bisping pisses hot! Phone Post

Not a chance, Bisping would NEVER cheat.
Grabbing the fence to avoid being taken down is against the rules which makes bizzels a cheat. intentionally kneeing a downed opponent is against the rules which makes bizzels a cheat. He admitted the knee was intentional after the fact......so he admits cheating. This makes him a hypocrite as well. You guys need to get off his nuts and realize Jimi is the one guy you should be hanging on. Hes a class act as well and you won't catch him spitting on anyone either! Phone Post

No, that makes him a MAN. If only Vitor and Hendo would come clean they might be one step closer to Mike's level.

There isn't a fighter in the UFC that hasn't grabbed the fence, thats just instinct as you're going down. And we've spoken about the knee, it was in the heat of the moment, Jorge had been talking shit, and its a stupid rule anyway.
2/4/13 10:17 AM
JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping NEEDS to retire - 
Archer0545 - 

Grabbing the fence to avoid being taken down is against the rules which makes bizzels a cheat. intentionally kneeing a downed opponent is against the rules which makes bizzels a cheat. He admitted the knee was intentional after the fact......so he admits cheating. This makes him a hypocrite as well. You guys need to get off his nuts and realize Jimi is the one guy you should be hanging on. Hes a class act as well and you won't catch him spitting on anyone either! Phone Post

No, that makes him a MAN. If only Vitor and Hendo would come clean they might be one step closer to Mike's level.

There isn't a fighter in the UFC that hasn't grabbed the fence, thats just instinct as you're going down. And we've spoken about the knee, it was in the heat of the moment, Jorge had been talking shit, and its a stupid rule anyway.

Whilst I agree with the whole instinct as far as grabbing the fence, I can't say I agree in regards to the blatant illegal knee in the Rivera fight. In plenty of other fights there has been intense trash talking yet fighters have been able to restrain from throwing illegal strikes. 

I remember when that happened here in Australia. He lost me as a fan after spitting on Rivera's corner and showing bad sportsmanship after the fight. 

2/4/13 10:58 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

He spat ON THE FLOOR. And you can't go talking all that shit and then talk about 'sportsmanship' - see Bigfoot/Reem as an example, had that been Bisping being restrained by Herb all hell would've broken lose on the UG.
2/4/13 11:31 AM
Archer0545

Archer0545 - 

Makes him a man? Lmao, what are you 12? heat of the moment has fuck all to do with it, a rule is a rule and he broke it...intentionally which makes him a CHEAT! The spitting makes him a classless cheat. The rules state that if you have an exemption to use trt and your levels test within accepted norms that you are not in violation of any rules. Therefore neither Chael nor Hendo violated any rules as both had approved exemptions and both tested within normal acceptable levels. Therefore they did not cheat whereas bisping is a self admitted cheater. Try n wrap your head around the truth kid. Phone Post
2/4/13 11:38 AM
Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 - 
Archer0545 - 

Makes him a man? Lmao, what are you 12? heat of the moment has fuck all to do with it, a rule is a rule and he broke it...intentionally which makes him a CHEAT! The spitting makes him a classless cheat. The rules state that if you have an exemption to use trt and your levels test within accepted norms that you are not in violation of any rules. Therefore neither Chael nor Hendo violated any rules as both had approved exemptions and both tested within normal acceptable levels. Therefore they did not cheat whereas bisping is a self admitted cheater. Try n wrap your head around the truth kid. Phone Post

Logic doesn't work with these fools.

2/4/13 3:24 PM
JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping NEEDS to retire - He spat ON THE FLOOR. And you can't go talking all that shit and then talk about 'sportsmanship' - see Bigfoot/Reem as an example, had that been Bisping being restrained by Herb all hell would've broken lose on the UG.

Bigfoot was in the heat of the moment too, but did you see him spit on the Reem or throw any illegal strikes? No, despite being highly emotional he was still able to compose himself and not push the issue any further than standing over the Reem.

In regards to the Rivera/bisping fight - it didn't look like the spit went anywhere near the floor, if you had been at the event and had a good enough view like we did then you would've seen Rivera's cornermen react to being spat on. But regardless off whether he actually spat on them or missed them, it's still a pretty disgusting thing to do and is terrible for the image of the sport - especially when the event is being watched by so many people in a country where MMA is still developing. Bisping won the fight and finished the bad blood between them (albeit, illegally) so why would he need to keep acting like he did? 

That fight put a black eye on AUSMMA for a little while and I believe it has been a contibuting factor to the cage being banned in several states in Australia. 

2/4/13 3:36 PM
KneeToFaceKO

JBASS -
Bisping NEEDS to retire - He spat ON THE FLOOR. And you can't go talking all that shit and then talk about 'sportsmanship' - see Bigfoot/Reem as an example, had that been Bisping being restrained by Herb all hell would've broken lose on the UG.

Bigfoot was in the heat of the moment too, but did you see him spit on the Reem or throw any illegal strikes? No, despite being highly emotional he was still able to compose himself and not push the issue any further than standing over the Reem.

In regards to the Rivera/bisping fight - it didn't look like the spit went anywhere near the floor, if you had been at the event and had a good enough view like we did then you would've seen Rivera's cornermen react to being spat on. But regardless off whether he actually spat on them or missed them, it's still a pretty disgusting thing to do and is terrible for the image of the sport - especially when the event is being watched by so many people in a country where MMA is still developing. Bisping won the fight and finished the bad blood between them (albeit, illegally) so why would he need to keep acting like he did? 

That fight put a black eye on AUSMMA for a little while and I believe it has been a contibuting factor to the cage being banned in several states in Australia. 

Great post. Phone Post
2/4/13 3:40 PM
BradGluckman
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/4/13 3:42 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Archer0545 - Lmao, if bisping pisses hot! Phone Post
It wouldn't shock me one bit. Too bad he doesn't figure out which PED'S would help him throw a power punch. Hell, Vitor walked through his offense as if pillows were hitting him. Phone Post
BradGluckman
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has a history of spiting ^^

BradGluckman

KneeToFaceKO

BradGluckman -

He has a history of spiting ^^

Hahaha Phone Post
2/4/13 7:14 PM
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Britain`s #1 Arse Bandit,

I got this SN for 90 days so in case hell freezes over and Che Mills wins I'll have to change it at the end of the 90 days of this bet.

If u don't want to do that then i'm sure someone else will take that bet since the AUJL don't back down from bets.

2/5/13 5:42 AM
Terraform
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Farraq appologies for the delay I havent been on much.

I have emailed Jason this morning and will start my sentance the day he changes my name.

2/5/13 5:45 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

BradGluckman - 

Heat of the moment.

Regardless, anyone who watched that fight knows he was going to be TKO'ed sooner rather than later.

2/5/13 10:15 AM
Bingo'ed in Brazil
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Testing my shame name

2/5/13 11:16 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

JBASS - 

Bigfoot would have done far worse, the ref had to physically restrain him.

And it was a bit of saliva - do you live in the 1920's or something? It's really not that shocking. Get a grip man.

As for Australia... well, you don't need much of an excuse to start banning stuff if we're honest.
2/5/13 11:30 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bingo'ed in Brazil - 

Testing my shame name

Terra, glad to see you made good on your name. Thanks.

2/5/13 6:11 PM
JBASS

Bisping NEEDS to retire - 
JBASS - 

Bigfoot would have done far worse, the ref had to physically restrain him.

And it was a bit of saliva - do you live in the 1920's or something? It's really not that shocking. Get a grip man.

As for Australia... well, you don't need much of an excuse to start banning stuff if we're honest.

You're absolutely right, Bigfoot would've had the potential to do worse due to his sheer size. Herb Dean didn't have complete control over him, Bigfoot could've stomped Reem - but he didn't. 

Maybe you can't see the significance of what Bisping did and how it had an affect afterwards because you don't live here. But the cage has just been banned in a state of Australia due to the bad 'stigma'; behaviours during cage matches was used as evidence - namely, the Rivera/Bisping fight. You might not think it's a big deal, but that one event has been used by the anti-MMA crowd here in Australia as evidence it's a 'thug sport' and 'human cock-fighting' in their attempts to have the sport entirely banned.  

In regards to your last comment, if it means what I interpreted it to mean - then that is a low blow and has nothing to do with the topic at all. You're bringing your own personal prejudice against my country into a debate. I'm respectful of bisping and England when I discuss them, why can't you be? 

2/6/13 2:43 PM
Archer0545

Archer0545 -
Archer0545 - 

Where ya at Frobie? Too busy swaddling bizzys balls to respond or did the truth just hurt too much? Phone Post
2/6/13 3:15 PM
Sir Slugshot331
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UK Turd Team dodged a bullet with Tavares being the one popped for PEDs. Too bad Bisping couldn't dodge the H-Bomb or Vitor's head kick LOL. Phone Post
2/6/13 5:49 PM

Archer0545 - 
Archer0545 -
Archer0545 - 

Where ya at Frobie? Too busy swaddling bizzys balls to respond or did the truth just hurt too much? Phone Post

He had to log onto his Terraform account and send out the emails to get his other SN changed.

2/6/13 6:06 PM
Sir Slugshot331
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aww some butt hurt UKTTer voted me down boohoo. Phone Post
2/6/13 6:28 PM
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The TARTANTOPTEAM are growing weary of the inferior AUJL. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.