UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

3/2/13 2:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Britain`s #1 Skin Flute Player
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer was acting the big-man a wee while ago ,challenging people to a lifetime ban bet.. & here I am offering to accept his bold challenge & yet he is nowhere to be seen!?

Where are you Archer?

3/2/13 2:30 PM

Nader`s already tucked..
3/3/13 11:23 AM
Archer0545

Britain`s #1 Skin Flute Player - BTW Archer.. if you want a lifetime ban bet on the Bisping/Belcher fight, i`m your man.

Let`s put it all on the line. This forum ain`t big enough for the both of us so let`s settle it once & for all!

I know you`ve set up a bet with Fraser but i`m sure he`ll step aside to see an epic "loser leaves town" match between 2 original UKTT/AUJL members.

I don`t think for a minute that you`ll accept this challenge because you are a dicktucker at heart & we both know it.
A. You didn't challenge me little bitch I challenged you on your statement that bisboing will "put belcher away easily"
That means that anything other than a ko/tko for bizzy is a loss for you. Ya feels me wanker?
And lol at you being a original member of the uk tranny team! You didn't show up until 2 years after those cockroaches showed up, at least not under this screenname!
And one last thing, you don't get to call me a dicktucker ya little maggot.
My bet with Frasier takes precedence as he manned up long before you started yapping like an ankle biter. In the event you man up, which you won't, and in the even less likely event that bozo "puts belcher away with ease" then I will retire after my 30 day sn with him as he is an honorable and worthy opponent unlike yourself! Phone Post
3/3/13 1:07 PM
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's happening hornblowers ? Phone Post
3/3/13 1:17 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 -
Britain`s #1 Skin Flute Player - BTW Archer.. if you want a lifetime ban bet on the Bisping/Belcher fight, i`m your man.

Let`s put it all on the line. This forum ain`t big enough for the both of us so let`s settle it once & for all!

I know you`ve set up a bet with Fraser but i`m sure he`ll step aside to see an epic "loser leaves town" match between 2 original UKTT/AUJL members.

I don`t think for a minute that you`ll accept this challenge because you are a dicktucker at heart & we both know it.
A. You didn't challenge me little bitch I challenged you on your statement that bisboing will "put belcher away easily"
That means that anything other than a ko/tko for bizzy is a loss for you. Ya feels me wanker?
And lol at you being a original member of the uk tranny team! You didn't show up until 2 years after those cockroaches showed up, at least not under this screenname!
And one last thing, you don't get to call me a dicktucker ya little maggot.
My bet with Frasier takes precedence as he manned up long before you started yapping like an ankle biter. In the event you man up, which you won't, and in the even less likely event that bozo "puts belcher away with ease" then I will retire after my 30 day sn with him as he is an honorable and worthy opponent unlike yourself! Phone Post
*Fraser

;) Phone Post
3/3/13 2:05 PM
Archer0545

Sorry bud. Phone Post
3/4/13 2:07 PM

Typical AUJL.

Throw out a bold challenge & then move the goalposts when somebody calls your bluff.

I can`t say i`m surprised.

Keep on tuckin..
3/5/13 1:39 AM
random_muppett
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's the over/under on Belcher currently being on his knees at a friendly doctors to assign him some TRT to give him a micromorsal of a hope against the mighty Bisping?

The precedent has been set for beating the Count....you need to cheat to win. Phone Post
3/5/13 3:16 AM
NoGi bear

Mikey Bizzle will not lose to someone with a tattoo that ugly Phone Post
3/5/13 12:30 PM
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody wanna take me on for a SN bet?
Conor Mcgregor vs Marcus brimage!
I got Conor! Phone Post
3/5/13 10:39 PM
Archer0545

Britain`s #1 Skin Flute Player - Typical AUJL.

Throw out a bold challenge & then move the goalposts when somebody calls your bluff.

I can`t say i`m surprised.

Keep on tuckin..
You set the goal posts with your bold statement, I called you out on it.....then you call me a tucker like you issued the challenge (as if you every had the balls for something like that) and then pull an epic dick tuck.
Back your claim up just the way you made it or shut the fuck up and go play elsewhere! Fucking panzi! Phone Post
3/6/13 11:14 AM
KneeToFaceKO

suess -  
DOMINANT DAN!
. Phone Post
3/9/13 9:32 PM
Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/10/13 12:34 AM

Ok, which UKTT member is this?

3/14/13 10:14 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah IsABenevolentGod
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill take on whoever on whatever bet you want on the Belcher/ Bisping fight... asshats!
3/14/13 10:15 PM
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and as can be seen by my SN that I won from Benwahwah like a year ago that I stand by my word.
3/14/13 10:19 PM
Naderhood
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AUJL is owning you fools. My main man Archer is laying smacks down Phone Post
3/15/13 10:15 AM
KneeToFaceKO

Naderhood -  AUJL is owning you fools. My main man Archer is laying smacks down Phone Post

This. The uktt is a buncha wankers.
3/15/13 11:03 AM

Anybody wanna SN bet,I got condit. Phone Post
3/15/13 11:04 AM

WAR TARTANTOPTEAM!!!!!

Nadar is a fag. Phone Post
3/15/13 11:32 AM
Naderhood
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -  WAR TARTANTOPTEAM!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I dont know who you are. All the UKTT are so hard to recognize with their new SN's.

DOMINANT DAN!!!!

3/15/13 11:48 AM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KneeToFaceKO -
Naderhood -  AUJL is owning you fools. My main man Archer is laying smacks down Phone Post

Just because retards like you two say shit like this doesn't mean it's true.

The UKTT laid a smack down on Archer and rather than manning up he tucked his dick between his legs and ran away.

Then you two are like 'yeehaw Archer da fuqing man!'. GTFO with that shit. Phone Post
3/15/13 11:54 AM

Naderhood -
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -  WAR TARTANTOPTEAM!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I dont know who you are. All the UKTT are so hard to recognize with their new SN's.

DOMINANT DAN!!!!

Nice of you to support dan hardy like that bro. Phone Post
3/15/13 4:01 PM
KneeToFaceKO

UGCTT_Benwahwah -
KneeToFaceKO -

The UKTT laid a smack down on Archer and rather than manning up he tucked his dick between his legs and ran away.

Then you two are like 'yeehaw Archer da fuqing man!'. GTFO with that shit. Phone Post
You obviously have us confused with someone who gives a shit what you think. Now go outside and play, son. Men are talkin here. Phone Post
3/18/13 7:09 PM

hmmmm..
3/21/13 8:35 PM
Archer0545

UGCTT_Benwahwah - 
KneeToFaceKO -

I suggest you go back and read from where it started you facking moran,  Then, when you're done come back and apologize!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.