Archer0545 - 
TowerMonkey -
Britain`s #1 Skin Flute Player -
TowerMonkey -  Who wants some?

DOMINANT DAN!!!! Phone Post

I`ll have some.

Do YOU want some?
Oh, I want some Phone Post 3.0
Be careful, he's a tucker, still running from my challenge like the bitch he is! Phone Post

I accepted your "challenge", then you retroactively stipulated that Bisping must win by stoppage for me to win.

You tucked ..again
4/5/13 11:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyYates
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breezah'sPowerBottom - 

They run glory hole training at old military bases?

BAM!!!
4/5/13 11:07 PM
RowdyYates
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply - 

'MERICA!
4/6/13 7:42 AM
45forever
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyYates -

'MERICA!
Isn't it

'Murika!

Dumb ass. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 9:08 PM
Archer0545
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 - 
TowerMonkey -

I`ll have some.

Do YOU want some?
Be careful, he's a tucker, still running from my challenge like the bitch he is! Phone Post

I accepted your "challenge", then you retroactively stipulated that Bisping must win by stoppage for me to win.

You tucked ..again
No douchebag, your post said that bidding would put Belcher away easily. Putting someone away does not entail jabbing and jogging your way to another decision. So i challenged you based on your pathetic prophesy of how the fight will go, and when i did you ran like a gazelle from a hungry lion! The best possible outcome for you here is to stfu because anytime you try to counter you get head kicked.......kinda like bizzle against Belfort! Phone Post
4/8/13 9:37 PM
Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 - 
Archer0545 - 
TowerMonkey -

I`ll have some.

Do YOU want some?

You tucked ..again
No douchebag, your post said that bidding would put Belcher away easily. Putting someone away does not entail jabbing and jogging your way to another decision. So i challenged you based on your pathetic prophesy of how the fight will go, and when i did you ran like a gazelle from a hungry lion! The best possible outcome for you here is to stfu because anytime you try to counter you get head kicked.......kinda like bizzle against Belfort! Phone Post

About time we get the truth around here.

4/9/13 12:29 PM
Britain`s #1 Skin Flute Player

Archer0545 - 
Archer0545 - 
TowerMonkey -

I`ll have some.

Do YOU want some?

You tucked ..again

LOL shut up Archer.

Actually it was Frobenius who said Bisping would win easily, & I agree with him.

Winning easily does not always=a finish.

I think Bisping will finish Belcher, but you can`t just change the rules of a bet to suit yourself after somebody accepts your challenge.

You tucked & everybody can see you desperately back-tracking.

Embarrassing.
4/9/13 7:00 PM
Archer0545

Archer0545 - 
Archer0545 - 
TowerMonkey -

I`ll have some.

Do YOU want some?

You tucked ..again

LOL shut up Archer.

Actually it was Frobenius who said Bisping would win easily, & I agree with him.

I think Bisping will finish Belcher, but you can`t just change the rules of a bet to suit yourself after somebody accepts your challenge.

Embarrassing.
I can't keep up with which one of you slimey little douchebags I'm stomping on.
Pay attention: he didn't say bizzles would "WIN" easily, he said that bizzles would "PUT BELCHER AWAY" easily! Put away= finish. Put away easily= equals first or second round.
I didn't change the terms, the douchebag tried to set the terms of the challenge i laid down which makes him the Tucker and the one that was afraid to back up his own claims. Got it?
Damn! It's like explaining shit to 15 year old zit faced little kids.......oh wait! Phone Post
4/10/13 2:20 AM
RowdyYates

45forever - 
RowdyYates -

'MERICA!
Isn't it

'Murika!

Dumb ass. Phone Post 3.0

only faggits spell it like that!
4/10/13 10:13 AM
45forever
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyYates -
45forever - 
RowdyYates -

'MERICA!
Isn't it

'Murika!

Dumb ass. Phone Post 3.0

**faggot** Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 2:49 PM

Archer0545 - 
Archer0545 - 
Archer0545 - 
TowerMonkey -

I`ll have some.

Do YOU want some?

You tucked ..again

LOL shut up Archer.

Embarrassing.
Pay attention: he didn't say bizzles would "WIN" easily, he said that bizzles would "PUT BELCHER AWAY" easily! Put away= finish. Put away easily= equals first or second round.
I didn't change the terms, the douchebag tried to set the terms of the challenge i laid down which makes him the Tucker and the one that was afraid to back up his own claims. Got it?
Damn! It's like explaining shit to 15 year old zit faced little kids.......oh wait! Phone Post

Oh, so now Bisping must win by stoppage in either the 1st or 2nd round?

This deal just gets better & better.

What next?

Perhaps Bisping should win whilst wearing a blindfold & having 1 arm tied behind his back?
4/10/13 7:49 PM
45forever

Come on you cock smoking greasy AUJL bastards,this is meant to be a hateful/playful banter page. Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 8:16 PM
Archer0545

Archer0545 - 
Archer0545 - 
Archer0545 - 
TowerMonkey -

I`ll have some.

Do YOU want some?

You tucked ..again

LOL shut up Archer.

Embarrassing.

Oh, so now Bisping must win by stoppage in either the 1st or 2nd round?

This deal just gets better & better.

What next?

Perhaps Bisping should win whilst wearing a blindfold & having 1 arm tied behind his back?
If he had said bisping wins this easily then it would have been a different story, when you say "put belcher away easily" it means something different. I'm not sure how to break it down any simpler so your little pea brain can understand it. Phone Post
4/15/13 1:24 AM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Where you at UKTT? Where you at mother fucker? Phone Post
4/19/13 4:06 PM

well,well,well..

rip Alan Belcher.

Any fuckwit who is daft/mental enough to bet against The Count, geez a shout.

Archer0545 obviously shat it after issuing a "bold challenge", which he (wrongly) assumed that nobody would accept.

4/19/13 4:09 PM
ramit upper

test
4/19/13 4:12 PM
ramit upper

My flute playing days are over.

Tower Monkey.. your arse is mine.

(yes homo)
4/19/13 9:03 PM
Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - My flute playing days are over.

Tower Monkey.. your arse is mine.

(yes homo)

You evolved from an arse bandit to the #1 P4P skin flute player.

Well done m8

4/20/13 2:14 PM
Archer0545

Britain`s #1 Skin Flute Player - well,well,well..

rip Alan Belcher.

Any fuckwit who is daft/mental enough to bet against The Count, geez a shout.

Archer0545 obviously shat it after issuing a "bold challenge", which he (wrongly) assumed that nobody would accept.

If I'd known it was your dumb Ass i was talking to i wouldn't have bothered, you're the biggest dick fucking welcher on the ug. Phone Post
4/20/13 2:41 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One week til Belcher kicks Bisping's head into the stands.  So glad I'll be there live to watch that shit!

4/20/13 3:23 PM
KneeToFaceKO

SLUGSHOT_331 -

One week til Belcher kicks Bisping's head into the stands.  So glad I'll be there live to watch that shit!

Awesome Phone Post
4/21/13 2:12 PM
Archer0545

SLUGSHOT_331 -

It's like a home run in baseball, if you catch it you get to keep it! Phone Post
4/21/13 2:17 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got to say, Archer, I'm kinda glad Hardy pulled out because after watching Brown vs Mein, I think Matt would have killed him if they fought last night, lol.

Bisping's still gonna win on Saturday though! :) Phone Post
4/26/13 2:11 AM
RowdyYates

45forever - 
RowdyYates -
45forever - 
RowdyYates -

'MERICA!
Isn't it

'Murika!

Dumb ass. Phone Post 3.0

**faggot** Phone Post 3.0

only faggits spell faggit "faggot"!
4/26/13 2:15 AM
RowdyYates

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper - 
RowdyYates -
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper - If i have to move to Texas In the next few months,and that's quite likely.
I'm gonna TP the shit outta every AUJL members house.
Well,the ones that live in Texas an close by anyways. Phone Post 3.0

Bring it motherbitch I live in Texas! Let me know when you get here so i can get you a shirt to support me and the AUJL in my upcoming fights.
Probably would come an support u to be fair !!!
No homo..... Phone Post 3.0

you would feel right at home cheering for a loser like you already do!

BUDABUM!!!

wait a minute?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.