UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

6/21/11 4:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KneeToFaceKo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will gladly take a bet with any of the UKTTurds. Stand up and get kicked in your cunty lil' mouth, bitches!
6/21/11 4:38 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't worry. The evidence is out there and when MayheM bingos the Cypriot-American, HBL's new SN will probably be all the proof we need. For now, we can settle out the bet, that way he can't wiggle out of it.

6/21/11 4:40 PM
Naderhood
947 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arch needs to get matched up with somebody. It'll be good to see him take some angst out on a UKTT SN. I propose PosterBoy get matched up with Arch. MashallMMA would be a good one for Arch too. Marshall loves Appletini's.

Idsmashit needs to gets trounced by somebody too. He posts enough. He's prob tired of getting sniped by me in COD: Black Ops too.

6/21/11 4:40 PM
ramit upper

RowdyYates -  And just know that Ramit will be renamed as of this weekend so if you can't find him he is disquise (<--- spelling?) Phone Post

Prepare to get Bingo`d..      It`ll be Mann against boy in there on sat ;)
6/21/11 4:41 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood -  Idsmashit needs to gets trounced by somebody too. He posts enough. He's prob tired of getting sniped by me in COD: Black Ops too.
VTFU!!!
6/21/11 4:45 PM
TartanTerrorUK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which one of you AUJL monkeys wants a bet then?
6/21/11 6:25 PM
RowdyYates
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes EBM we have a bet on a Bellator fight between the British stand out Ronnie Mann and a local bad ass of mine in Adam Schindler. I will post his name as soon as I come up with one and the fight is over! Phone Post
6/21/11 6:28 PM
Archer0545

Naderhood -  Arch needs to get matched up with somebody. It'll be good to see him take some angst out on a UKTT SN. I propose PosterBoy get matched up with Arch. MashallMMA would be a good one for Arch too. Marshall loves Appletini's.

Idsmashit needs to gets trounced by somebody too. He posts enough. He's prob tired of getting sniped by me in COD: Black Ops too.

I've lost interest so I dont really care.  If you want to randomly stick me against someone I'll honor anything that goes down.  Unlike some of the whiny bastards in the original thread I aint scared of a SN bet.

Still want to see a card pick bet if the girls of the UKTwatteam are up to it.  I think Hardy Lytle is the card for it but it may be tough to get it done now.  I think we definitely throw down the gauntlet on one of the cards though. 
6/21/11 6:58 PM
Frobenius

EBM - 
Frobenius - Checking in, who wants to lose to an 11'er?

I have been calling you out for almost two days now!

You ready to lose, Frobanus?!?

It's on.
6/21/11 7:07 PM
AhYeAh
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 
AhYeAh -
ramit upper -
AhYeAh - Your on!

30 day SN and Avatar aswell
DEAL! prepare to get bingo`d!!

LOL care to anty up the bet? If I lose I will pay you $50 and now if you lose you cannot, speak,quote,type, post,mention,post a picture, of any UK fighters and have a non UK related avatar for 6 months.

Take it or tuck it ;)

AhYeAh or ramit, looks like you guys agreed on an SN and Avatar bet.

Can either of you confirm?

SN and Avatar 30days confirmed, He tucked tail on the anty up bet.
6/21/11 8:29 PM
RowdyYates
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - 
RowdyYates -  And just know that Ramit will be renamed as of this weekend so if you can't find him he is disquise (<--- spelling?) Phone Post

Prepare to get Bingo`d..      It`ll be Mann against boy in there on sat ;)

I see what you did there sir.... good job outta you! =)
6/21/11 8:31 PM
RowdyYates

oh BTW..... DOMINANT DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6/21/11 8:33 PM
RowdyYates

GET USED TO THE LOOK OF THIS RAMIT! Schindler will be standing like this post fight!
6/21/11 9:46 PM
Naderhood
947 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 - 
Naderhood -  Arch needs to get matched up with somebody. It'll be good to see him take some angst out on a UKTT SN. I propose PosterBoy get matched up with Arch. MashallMMA would be a good one for Arch too. Marshall loves Appletini's.

I've lost interest so I dont really care.  If you want to randomly stick me against someone I'll honor anything that goes down.  Unlike some of the whiny bastards in the original thread I aint scared of a SN bet.

Still want to see a card pick bet if the girls of the UKTwatteam are up to it.  I think Hardy Lytle is the card for it but it may be tough to get it done now.  I think we definitely throw down the gauntlet on one of the cards though. 
Hardy/Lytle is a good card fo rit. Lets set that up then. 

Match Arch up with Idsmashit cuz after we win, I want to change Idsmashits name on PS3 so when we play COD:Black Ops, I can call him by his new name.

6/21/11 10:11 PM
Gocanucksgo
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - 
Archer0545 - 

Hardy/Lytle is a good card fo rit. Lets set that up then. 

Match Arch up with Idsmashit cuz after we win, I want to change Idsmashits name on PS3 so when we play COD:Black Ops, I can call him by his new name.

I'm already matched up against Bobby Sparkle and Frobenius for the Hardly vs Lylte fight, so that's a start.
6/22/11 2:15 AM
Naderhood's-Genital-Wart

I bet you this thread ends up EXACLY like the other one Phone Post
6/22/11 2:25 AM
explodingboy

Edited: 06/22/11 2:50 AM
Archer, are we still on for a SN bet for Kongo v Barry? I wondered if you have changed your mind and lost enthusiasm after all the arguing about your bet idea. It's okay if you want to cancel, but if you genuinely think Barry will win, then I'm happy to keep the bet going.
6/22/11 5:43 AM
GodSaveTheQueen

Gocanucksgo - 
GodSaveTheQueen - Alright, nice work EBM. Well done, but you've got to change soemthing in your OP. You've got to take out the "(HBL)". I'm not HBL, you've got no proof I'm HBL and I'm not HBL. You can't go around throwing out accusations like that willy-nillily. 

The proof was that you claimed to be a founding member of the UKTT, with '10 join date, when the UKTT was formed way before that.  Zed caught that and once you were outed, you talked shit to mrziplokk (I believe you said something to the extent of you wanting to see McCorkle give him anal pleasure) then proceeded to get frozen to get the evidence deleted.  Zed bingo'd you in that thread, mate.  Don't play yourself. 

We've got a bet, and I can't wait to bungalow your ugly British face in, but don't think for one second that I don't already know what you plan on renaming me IF Bisping happens to win (which he won't).

EDIT: Sorry Zed :(

You really just shat all over your "friend" Zed. Just goes to show the difference in the level of genuine camaraderie in the UKTT and AUJL respectively. 

Anyway, I suggest you ask someone when the UKTT started and then get back to me with an apology. UKTT started after I joined the forum. 
6/22/11 6:40 AM
Archer0545

explodingboy - Archer, are we still on for a SN bet for Kongo v Barry? I wondered if you have changed your mind and lost enthusiasm after all the arguing about your bet idea. It's okay if you want to cancel, but if you genuinely think Barry will win, then I'm happy to keep the bet going.

Nah, once I say I will do something I will do it.  I appreciate that you were one of the people on the original thread that was still saying that you would honor the bet since you had commited, unlike a few of your comrades.  I got burnt out for sure with all the arguing, it was just meant to be something fun with a twist and I'd still like to do it on another card if you guys are up for that.  I didnt really think about it being a TUF finale card when I set it up.  
I love the Barry Kongo match up because they are both fairly one dimensional though they have both showed some improvement.  Met Barry at the Arnold classics in 2010 and he was a great guy so I'm happy to bet on him.
6/22/11 7:42 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just so I'm caught up:

-RowdyYates and ramit have an SN bet for the Mann vs. Schindler fight (I will await new SN change)

-Archer and explodingboy have an SN bet for the Kongo vs. Barry fight (I will await new SN change)

-Archer and Idsmashit: Am I matching you guys up for this Mass SN Bet on Bisping vs. MayheM?
6/22/11 7:47 AM
TartanTerrorUK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TartanTerrorUK - Which one of you AUJL monkeys wants a bet then?

No takers??
6/22/11 7:48 AM
explodingboy

TartanTerrorUK - 

No takers??
Don't worry mate, I'm sure one of them will step up, especially as you're a big player in UKTT, just a matter of time!

6/22/11 7:53 AM
TartanTerrorUK

explodingboy - 
TartanTerrorUK - 

No takers??
Don't worry mate, I'm sure one of them will step up, especially as you're a big player in UKTT, just a matter of time!

I had a bet with gocanucksgo on the original thread but the beef between him and GSTQ has got big so they can fight it out lol
6/22/11 8:03 AM
GodSaveTheQueen

TartanTerrorUK - 
explodingboy - 
TartanTerrorUK - 

No takers??

I had a bet with gocanucksgo on the original thread but the beef between him and GSTQ has got big so they can fight it out lol

Oh mate, I didn't realise. The little turd didn't say anything about it when I called him out. Tell you what, you bingo the fuck out of gocanucks and I'll bingo the fuck out of one of his mates. Maybe BradGlukman. 
6/22/11 8:11 AM
TartanTerrorUK

It's cool mate, if you want to bingo goCanucksgo, be my guest. He's talked major shit about you anyway so it makes for a better bet.

I will take one of his pals.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.