UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

5/19/13 12:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
random_muppett
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TartanTopTeamSexToy -
Fraser_Finlay -
MURRder victim -
TartanTopTeamSexToy - Test Phone Post
U dirty dirty whore you..... Phone Post 3.0
I hope he likes the site of fiery, ginger pubes. He's going to be see a lot them.

Not mine personally, but there has to be some gingers in the TTT... Phone Post 3.0
If indeed i am a sex toy for the tardtan top team i suppose that would make me a set of anal beads now wouldn't it?
The thought of ginger pubes is making me nauseous fyi! Bastards! ;) Phone Post
You doing anything tonight? Could use a proper rimming from my fav little sex toy...

TartanTopTeam! Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 1:09 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just realised, why is the "latest result" still Vitor's win over Bisping in the OP? Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 2:21 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Random_muppett, I was AWOL for a few weeks due to the wife having an opertaion. Was just on mobile every once in a while. I always honor screen name bets and I just sent in a request to sn change for "TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch".   

ps.  The wife got breast augmentation, so don't hit me with "hope all is good."  It's real fuckin good.  475 cc's of good in each tit.  That is 13 shot glasses full of silicone.  First two weeks they felt like gummi bears, then they moved into place and feel great.  Yes, I will at least post a clothed pic for my AUJL/UKTT brethren. 

5/19/13 2:29 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter - 

Hey Random_muppett, I was AWOL for a few weeks due to the wife having an opertaion. Was just on mobile every once in a while. I always honor screen name bets and I just sent in a request to sn change for "TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch".   

ps.  The wife got breast augmentation, so don't hit me with "hope all is good."  It's real fuckin good.  475 cc's of good in each tit.  That is 13 shot glasses full of silicone.  First two weeks they felt like gummi bears, then they moved into place and feel great.  Yes, I will at least post a clothed pic for my AUJL/UKTT brethren. 

Good man!

Enjoy your wifes new tits! :)

5/19/13 2:30 PM
TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha, thanks. It's good times man.

I  just got an email saying I was good.  Let's check it out. 

5/19/13 2:31 PM

Oh yeah, 30 days to go. 

5/19/13 2:39 PM
Fraser_Finlay

^ looks good on you :)

5/19/13 3:29 PM
random_muppett
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch -

Oh yeah, 30 days to go. 

Voted up for your wife's new tits, and for being our bukkake beyatch! Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 3:31 PM
Fraser_Finlay

random_muppett - 

Oh yeah, 30 days to go. 

Voted up for your wife's new tits, and for being our bukkake beyatch! Phone Post 3.0

I voted him up for being our bukkake beyatch, but I think I'm going to need to see some pictures of said wife's tits before he gets a VU for it...

5/20/13 4:49 PM

random_muppett -

Oh yeah, 30 days to go. 

Thanks!? Phone Post
5/21/13 1:26 AM
jac0bear
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter - 

what cup was she to begin with? out of curiosity?
5/31/13 10:52 AM
TartanTopTeamSexToy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just checking in to show I still wear the name of shame. Phone Post
5/31/13 11:58 AM
SLUGSHOT_331
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter, c'mon bro. You know.the rules... lol. Phone Post
5/31/13 12:31 PM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where you at BrCutter's Wife's tits? Where you at mother fucker? Phone Post
5/31/13 12:33 PM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened to all the chatter in here? Been pretty dead as of late. The tartans still alive? How about UKTT? They seem to have fallen off completely. Phone Post
5/31/13 3:08 PM
45forever
351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We are just waiting for our moment..... Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 3:29 PM
DarkhorseRising
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung Lee vs The Count?! This should be good Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 7:57 PM
GoatBallerina_331
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Bisping vs Costa Phillipou in Manchester supposedly?

A great battle between two Cypriot mixed martial artists!
7/9/13 7:58 PM
BradGluckman
596 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Costa by brutal KO
7/9/13 8:00 PM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GoatBallerina_331 - Michael Bisping vs Costa Phillipou in Manchester supposedly?

A great battle between two Cypriot mixed martial artists!

Bisping would get STARCHED

I didn't bet on the Belcher one because i was fairly certain he'd outpoint Belcher with his jab n jog.

Fillapoo takes this in devastating fashion

7/9/13 8:05 PM
GoatBallerina_331

Hopefully the UKTT will show up IF and WHEN the match is set in stone.
7/10/13 4:49 AM
45forever
351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR TARTANTOPTEAM! Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 5:24 AM
Fraser_Finlay

45forever - WAR TARTANTOPTEAM! Phone Post 3.0
FUCKING YALDI! Phone Post
7/10/13 7:43 AM
Naderhood
802 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

204 pages of the UKTT getting beat down. It's beautiful Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 8:11 AM
45forever

I see nadar is back. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.