UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

7/10/13 8:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - 204 pages of the UKTT getting beat down. It's beautiful Phone Post 3.0
Number of pages the TTT have been beaten down = 0 Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 9:46 AM
AnotherDelusionalBizzleBoy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sigh Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 6:32 AM
NoGi bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who wants a slap? Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 6:55 AM
Naderhood
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraser_Finlay -
Naderhood - 204 pages of the UKTT getting beat down. It's beautiful Phone Post 3.0
Get outta here ya mick Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 6:57 AM
Naderhood
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear - Who wants a slap? Phone Post 3.0
Who are you again? Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 7:26 AM
ramit upper

UKTT for life!
7/11/13 11:16 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood -
Fraser_Finlay -
Get outta here ya mick Phone Post 3.0
Hows about... Naw? Phone Post
7/11/13 11:22 AM
GoatBallerina_331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't matter who wins this fight, the real winner is Cyprus.
7/11/13 12:15 PM
Naderhood

GoatBallerina_331 - Doesn't matter who wins this fight, the real winner is Cyprus.
Hahaha

I think now is a good time to officially declare the UKTT defeated. Rest in pieces, lads.

ALL HAIL THE AUJL! DOMINANT DAN!!!!

VICTORY!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 12:34 PM
GoatBallerina_331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - 
GoatBallerina_331 - Doesn't matter who wins this fight, the real winner is Cyprus.
Hahaha

I think now is a good time to officially declare the UKTT defeated. Rest in pieces, lads.

DOMINANT DAN!!!
7/11/13 1:13 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood -
Hahaha

This is the reason I like you Nader, you're completely fucking delusional.

The UKTT has been kicking American ass and taking names for so long you seem to be enjoying it. From now on Nader you especially will be known as 'The Gimp'.

Plus for a group that is 'dead' we still seem to be re-naming a lot of you Yanks. In fact we were having so much fun we even let some of the Commonwealth in on the action. (Tartan Top Team are welcome to post their thanks here if they like.)

Hell, if any of our other Commonwealth brethren want in on the action, be they Aussies, Canadians or whatever. Then by all means come along, the Yanks on here love to be re-named by us. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 1:43 PM
45forever
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decision losing dan?

J/k everyone loves hendo. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 2:06 PM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Benwahwah - 
Naderhood -
Hahaha

The UKTT has been kicking American ass and taking names for so long you seem to be enjoying it. From now on Nader you especially will be known as 'The Gimp'.

Plus for a group that is 'dead' we still seem to be re-naming a lot of you Yanks. In fact we were having so much fun we even let some of the Commonwealth in on the action. (Tartan Top Team are welcome to post their thanks here if they like.)

Hell, if any of our other Commonwealth brethren want in on the action, be they Aussies, Canadians or whatever. Then by all means come along, the Yanks on here love to be re-named by us. Phone Post 3.0

u wot m8?

UKTT hasn't been kicking any American ass.  Here's how it goes down:

UK fighter faces top level AMERICAN fighter and loses (usually in devastating fashion).  UK fighter faces lower level AMERICAN fighter to keep the UK market alive and wins (usually by a jab n jog decision).

We will ALWAYS have the better MMA fighters and that's just something you'll have to live with.  Your best fighter can be beat by at least a handful of our fighters.  Not to mention AMERICANS hold the most championships in the UFC by a country mile.

Did any of you guys hear about the British or UK UFC champion?

Me neither......

7/11/13 2:21 PM
jac0bear
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Benwahwah -
Naderhood -
Hahaha

PSSSH!

When was the last time one of you homos renamed one of us?

At least a year!

I hope!

:-/ Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 1:47 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/12/13 2:19 PM

Wrote something for an old thread of mine that I also thought I would add here.

From the thread: For posterity... 

The Tell of Cap’n Jab N Jog

There were once two brothers, miserable at the world for all their failures in life. Their names were Exploding Boy and Heartbroken Lee.

The brothers decided to vent their frustration toward the good people of the Underground, who were confused as to why the brothers were so angry with the world. Was it that they didn't have running water? Or that they had never spoken to an actual girl? The good people of the Underground could only guess. 

The brothers wanted a champion from their own country, the Isle of Bad Dentistry.

Problem was, no one from Isle of Bad Dentistry knew how to wrestle. The brothers would never have a champion of their own. Out of frustration, the brothers terrorized the good people of the Underground, breeding contempt and discord everywhere they went.

Then one day, they met a man on their island that claimed he could wrestle. "I will be your champion, mates. I will bring glory to the Island of Bad Dentistry." But the brothers were not yet convinced. "You have pillows on your fists, how can you defeat mighty warriors from the far-away kingdom?"

"I'm Captain Jab N Jog, mates. Savvy?" he said. The brothers did not understand, but they were used to not understanding, so they proclaimed him to be their new champion without spending as much as a moments worth of thought. They did, however, know that they would need assistance.

The brothers decided to make the long journey to see the Baldfather and ask him for a favor on the day of his daughter's wedding, a day on which no Baldfather can refuse a favor.

The brothers tricked the Baldfather into giving their champion less challenging obstacles. But the Baldfather was not decieved for long. He saw through their empty rhetoric and found a hero to stop Captain Jab N Jog.

The brothers were afraid. The only thing they knew to do was to further terrorize the good people of the Underground. But the good people rallied behind their new hero and refused to back down to the brothers. The confrontation was set, and in the moment of truth, the hero felled Captain Jab N Jog with a mighty blow.

The good people of the Underground were saved. To prevent the brothers from bothering the good people again, the Good Witch of the West appeared and cast a spell on the brothers.

"No man from the Isle of Bad Dentistry will win a Number One Contender match" she proclaimed, and there was joy and peace in the Underground.

The end.

7/12/13 2:04 PM
BradGluckman
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VFTU!

7/12/13 2:12 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman - 

VFTU!

Rammit taunted me into writing a bedtime story. I had to step up.

7/12/13 2:51 PM
45forever
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't read. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 3:15 PM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zedlepln fantastic story. you retold those events with 100% accuracy

7/12/13 3:21 PM
zedlepln

I did leave out the part of one of the brothers being banished from the kingdom, only to return in disguise, then get banished for good by the Great and Powerful Kirik..

7/12/13 4:04 PM
Frobenius

Fucking FRAT, just 'cos your orders at MacDonalds take 6 pages doesn't mean your forum posts have to as well mate.
7/13/13 6:07 AM
GoatBallerina_331

Well, I think the UKTT just collectively shit themselves.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/07/michael-bisping-vs-mark-munoz-targeted-for-ufc-return-to-manchester-on-oct-26
7/13/13 6:15 AM
XIITT_JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Benwahwah - 
Naderhood -
Hahaha

No thanks, this bogan still remembers the black eye that bisping's antics in Sydney against Rivera left on the local MMA scene for a while. 

He lost me as a fan that night, BIG TIME. 

7/13/13 8:17 AM
Fraser_Finlay

Right, lads, looks like Munoz vs Bisping is pretty much official for Manchester in October.

Who wants some? I get Bisping, you get Munoz, 30 day SN bet. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 9:42 AM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for Munoz motha suckas. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.