UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

6/22/11 8:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThEUniT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/22/11 8:28 AM
I will bet on Mayhem against Bisping.I am a Mayhem/Hendo fan and know that Mayhem has the skills to beat the talented Mr.Bisping. I do not have a blue name so that may not please some betting UKTT members. Just remember the UK is behind the times when it comes to MMA.:)
6/22/11 8:30 AM
Naderhood's-Genital-Wart

The unit is a nickname for a penis in the UK, you must be from over here gayboy Phone Post
6/22/11 9:45 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood's-Genital-Wart -  I bet you this thread ends up EXACLY like the other one Phone Post
Actually, I've already defered/squashed some potential taunting on this thread to keep it civil. I like kicking sand in your face, but I'll do that in other threads.

TTT for one of the good guys to take TTUK up on his bet....
6/22/11 9:55 AM
Gocanucksgo
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheQueen - 
Gocanucksgo - 
GodSaveTheQueen - Alright, nice work EBM. Well done, but you've got to change soemthing in your OP. You've got to take out the "(HBL)". I'm not HBL, you've got no proof I'm HBL and I'm not HBL. You can't go around throwing out accusations like that willy-nillily. 

The proof was that you claimed to be a founding member of the UKTT, with '10 join date, when the UKTT was formed way before that.  Zed caught that and once you were outed, you talked shit to mrziplokk (I believe you said something to the extent of you wanting to see McCorkle give him anal pleasure) then proceeded to get frozen to get the evidence deleted.  Zed bingo'd you in that thread, mate.  Don't play yourself. 

We've got a bet, and I can't wait to bungalow your ugly British face in, but don't think for one second that I don't already know what you plan on renaming me IF Bisping happens to win (which he won't).

EDIT: Sorry Zed :(

You really just shat all over your "friend" Zed. Just goes to show the difference in the level of genuine camaraderie in the UKTT and AUJL respectively. 

Anyway, I suggest you ask someone when the UKTT started and then get back to me with an apology. UKTT started after I joined the forum. 
I'm so sorry GSTQ....  that you weren't aborted at birth.  How did I shit on Zed when all I said was that he caught you in your lie.  Your arguments are weak.  I guess your're right about 'camaraderie' though.  EB lying in another thread about you NOT being HBL makes me woonder which one of you is the pitcher and the catcher.

6/22/11 9:59 AM
Gocanucksgo
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheQueen - 
TartanTerrorUK - 
explodingboy - 
TartanTerrorUK - 
TartanTerrorUK - Which one of you AUJL monkeys wants a bet then?

No takers??
Don't worry mate, I'm sure one of them will step up, especially as you're a big player in UKTT, just a matter of time!

I had a bet with gocanucksgo on the original thread but the beef between him and GSTQ has got big so they can fight it out lol

Oh mate, I didn't realise. The little turd didn't say anything about it when I called him out. Tell you what, you bingo the fuck out of gocanucks and I'll bingo the fuck out of one of his mates. Maybe BradGlukman. 
LMAO are you dick tucking out of our bet?  Following ramit's example huh?  I'll take on both of you if you want, there's no lack of testicular fortitude on this side of the pond, mate.

6/22/11 10:17 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HBL just knows Bisping has no way to beat MayheM, so he tries to subvert the mass bet in this thread like he did in the other. We won't fall for it. And it will make it all the better when his name gets changed to IAmHeartbrokenLee.

Oh, and someone step up for TTUK. We don't want these Nancies to think they can drop Cals on the AUJL.

6/22/11 10:19 AM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'll take that bet, tartan.  although i'm not sure if i have an existing bet or not

also - does someone know who i'm betting with the hardy / lytle fight?
6/22/11 10:22 AM
TartanTerrorUK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -  i'll take that bet, tartan.  although i'm not sure if i have an existing bet or not

also - does someone know who i'm betting with the hardy / lytle fight?

Cool mate.
6/22/11 10:22 AM
Zedlepln

TartanTerrorUK is going to have green eggs and ham all over his face!!

6/22/11 10:24 AM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hope you guys know i slip further into depression with each dr sEUss joke. 
6/22/11 10:24 AM
Zedlepln

Now, which one of you snaggle toothed girly men wants a piece of Archer?

6/22/11 10:29 AM
Gocanucksgo

suess -  i hope you guys know i slip further into depression with each dr sEUss joke. 

Oh don't be such a grinch.
6/22/11 11:33 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zedlepln - Now, which one of you snaggle toothed girly men wants a piece of Archer?

Tentatively, it's Archer vs. Idsmashit - just waiting for both of them to accept.
6/22/11 11:35 AM
KneeToFaceKo

KneeToFaceKo -  I will gladly take a bet with any of the UKTTurds. Stand up and get kicked in your cunty lil' mouth, bitches!
As I suspected, buncha poofters!

6/22/11 11:42 AM
Zedlepln

EBM - 
Zedlepln - Now, which one of you snaggle toothed girly men wants a piece of Archer?

Tentatively, it's Archer vs. Idsmashit - just waiting for both of them to accept.
Good stuff, and thanks for maintaining this. Assuming that happens, here's what I see left.

Good guy hero types:
Sinner77
Tankhead
Brad Gluckman
KneetoFaceKO
MMApostle

Wimpy nerf hearders:
LordSeano
Terraform
Sinead O' Connors Nipples
commando puma
FORDY BEAR   

Who is next up to be cannon fodder for the defenders of righteousness and justice?
6/22/11 11:48 AM
Naderhood's-Genital-Wart

Photobucket
6/22/11 11:51 AM
Zedlepln

I don't know what's funnier: the idea that you guys would kick anyone's ass (other than each other) or that you would be shagging real lasses (blow up doll, maybe).

6/22/11 12:04 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zedlepln - 
EBM - 

Good stuff, and thanks for maintaining this. Assuming that happens, here's what I see left.

Good guy hero types:
Sinner77
Tankhead
Brad Gluckman
KneetoFaceKO
MMApostle

Wimpy nerf hearders:
LordSeano
Terraform
Sinead O' Connors Nipples
commando puma
FORDY BEAR   

Who is next up to be cannon fodder for the defenders of righteousness and justice?

No problem, glad I could help!

EB has said that a couple guys from The UKTT list haven't signed on in a couple weeks. Which is why, I'm assuming, we haven't heard from them? He did say that Lupo and PosterBoy would likely fill in for some guys that haven't been onto the Site for quite some time...

EB, if you could let me know who Lupo and Poster would replace on your current available list - that would be great! And that way we can finalize these remaining match-ups!!!
6/22/11 12:28 PM
Zedlepln

KneeToFaceKo - 
KneeToFaceKo -  I will gladly take a bet with any of the UKTTurds. Stand up and get kicked in your cunty lil' mouth, bitches!
As I suspected, buncha poofters!

Don't be scared, Laddies!
6/22/11 1:13 PM
explodingboy

EBM, FordyBear and Sinead O Connors Nipples haven't signed in for several weeks so I would swap them for PosterBoy and Ginger Whinger as I'm sure they'll be up the challenge. Although PosterBoy will be training for a fight the next couple of months so maybe he wont get on so much but i'm sure he'll want to be involved.

Also, do any of you AUJL geeks live in or near New York or San Francisco?
6/22/11 1:43 PM
EBM

Thanks EB.

Also, just so I don't confuse everyone - I have to post everyone's current screen names. Is Jimi's current SN PosterGirl?

Just need to confirm that then I can edit the first post. Thanks.
6/22/11 1:44 PM
suess

yes
6/22/11 1:50 PM
EBM

Thanks. Post is updated.
6/22/11 2:40 PM
GodSaveTheQueen

Gocanucksgo - 
GodSaveTheQueen - 
TartanTerrorUK - 
explodingboy - 
TartanTerrorUK - 
TartanTerrorUK - Which one of you AUJL monkeys wants a bet then?

No takers??
Don't worry mate, I'm sure one of them will step up, especially as you're a big player in UKTT, just a matter of time!

I had a bet with gocanucksgo on the original thread but the beef between him and GSTQ has got big so they can fight it out lol

Oh mate, I didn't realise. The little turd didn't say anything about it when I called him out. Tell you what, you bingo the fuck out of gocanucks and I'll bingo the fuck out of one of his mates. Maybe BradGlukman. 
LMAO are you dick tucking out of our bet?  Following ramit's example huh?  I'll take on both of you if you want, there's no lack of testicular fortitude on this side of the pond, mate.

No. Tartan has said you're all mine. Thanks Tartan mate. I will bingo this cunt so fucking hard he will think he just ate a Semtex Daley haymaker. 

Gocanucks, wait until you see the SN I've got for you. I guarantee you will leave the site forever once you see it. You will never live it down. You will actually probably start crying onto your keyboard and cause it to short circuit and catchfire and that will make your house burn down and you will be standing on the street in front of your burned down house crying with a blanket wrapped around you sobbing, "why did I mess with UKTT!" and you're wife will come home and look at the burned down house and say, "what happened?" and you will have to tell her you burned it down because you lost an internet bet to GSTQ and she will call you a twat and leave you and take the kids with her and sue you for alimony payments which will bankrupt you and then before you know it you will be living homeless on the streets dressed in rags giving $2 blow jobs to fat truckers so you can get the money for your next hit of heroin and as you put the needle in your arm you will only think one thing... "I got bingo'd". 
6/22/11 2:42 PM
suess

what happens if he doesn't leave the site forever?  what are the terms of your guarantee? 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.