UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

6/22/11 2:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TartanTerrorUK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/22/11 2:51 PM
GodSaveTheQueen
5 minutes ago

" No. Tartan has said you're all mine. Thanks Tartan mate. I will bingo this cunt so fucking hard he will think he just ate a Semtex Daley haymaker. 

Gocanucks, wait until you see the SN I've got for you. I guarantee you will leave the site forever once you see it. You will never live it down. You will actually probably start crying onto your keyboard and cause it to short circuit and catchfire and that will make your house burn down and you will be standing on the street in front of your burned down house crying with a blanket wrapped around you sobbing, "why did I mess with UKTT!" and you're wife will come home and look at the burned down house and say, "what happened?" and you will have to tell her you burned it down because you lost an internet bet to GSTQ and she will call you a twat and leave you and take the kids with her and sue you for alimony payments which will bankrupt you and then before you know it you will be living homeless on the streets dressed in rags giving $2 blow jobs to fat truckers so you can get the money for your next hit of heroin and as you put the needle in your arm you will only think one thing... "I got bingo'd"." 

BAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING BINGO'D!!
6/22/11 2:47 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ all that.....I'm starting to think that HBL is two parts Chael Sonnen and one part Josh Barnett.

Even frb wouldn't buy into this guy's rhetoric.

6/22/11 2:49 PM
TartanTerrorUK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I shouldnt have quoted all that lol, I'll edit it out
6/22/11 3:03 PM
Gocanucksgo
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL!  Poor child.  If you really think a random screen name on a forum will affect my real life, you're even more pathetic than I thought.  You couldn't get me to leave this site if you paid me.  But once Mayhem bungalow's Michael 'Out for the Count' Bisping and I rename you back to your original name (Heartbroken Lee), we'll see how many times you post without eating shit from everyone who hates you on this site.  I must've hit a nerve for you to want to take out all your teen angst on me.  Mission accomplished. 

lol you mad brah. clinic Google,you mad
6/22/11 3:12 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just as an FYI, I think the HBL SN is still active, so you may not be able to name him exactly that. It was BanTheUKmmaNobs toward the end, but I think he changed it back to HBL just before he and EB conspired to retire one SN and bring him back with a new one.

6/22/11 3:15 PM
Gocanucksgo
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zedlepln - 

Just as an FYI, I think the HBL SN is still active, so you may not be able to name him exactly that. It was BanTheUKmmaNobs toward the end, but I think he changed it back to HBL just before he and EB conspired to retire one SN and bring him back with a new one.

It's all good.  Payback is a bitch.
6/22/11 3:38 PM
RowdyYates
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DOMINANT DAN!

/* leaves thread to go back to banging a perfect 10 and 3 of her friends* Phone Post
6/22/11 3:52 PM
Benwahwah
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sinner77 I will take that bet. I have Kongo, you have Barry. 30 days SN bet. Phone Post
6/22/11 6:03 PM
Archer0545
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM, you can put me up against whoever.  I'll honor whatever comes up.
6/22/11 6:22 PM
KneeToFaceKo

Archer0545 -  EBM, you can put me up against whoever.  I'll honor whatever comes up.
Me too.

UKTT is a buncha shirtlifting poofs...............C'mon, man. Stop hiding you little bitches with your cunt- like behavior!

6/22/11 8:15 PM
explodingboy

Guess what you Yanky gaylords! The UKTT invasion of US soil begins this summer as I will be visiting New York and San Francisco.

If any of you suckers live in those places and can put your immense hatred for me to one side for a few hours, I'll be happy to meet any of you for a few beers! Or shots.
6/22/11 9:52 PM
Naderhood
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^EB calls us gayloards then procedes to tell us he's visiting San Francisco......BEEP!

Come over to Boston and I will gladly buy you a round of Zima's.
6/22/11 11:09 PM
Gocanucksgo

Bah I was in Boston last summer! I didn't get no beers! ;( Phone Post
6/22/11 11:38 PM
Archer0545

explodingboy - Guess what you Yanky gaylords! The UKTT invasion of US soil begins this summer as I will be visiting New York and San Francisco.

If any of you suckers live in those places and can put your immense hatred for me to one side for a few hours, I'll be happy to meet any of you for a few beers! Or shots.

The midwest is where it's at!
6/23/11 12:01 AM
Naderhood
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Next month, the Midwest is indeed where its at. We should have the AUJL 1st Annual Gathering of The Minds.
6/23/11 12:31 AM
Naderhood

Gocanucksgo -  Bah I was in Boston last summer! I didn't get no beers! ;( Phone Post

We werent comrades then, let me know next time and all your Boonesfarm is on me!
6/23/11 2:08 AM
Naderhood's-Genital-Wart

I haven't checked the lottery yet but I'm going to assume I've won so I will see you all shortly Phone Post
6/23/11 3:16 AM
Naderhood's-Genital-Wart

Ok maybe next week Phone Post
6/23/11 7:02 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 -  EBM, you can put me up against whoever.  I'll honor whatever comes up.

Sounds good Archer, you're up against Idsmashit.

Idsmashit, will you accept?
6/23/11 7:05 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KneeToFaceKo - Me too.

UKTT is a buncha shirtlifting poofs...............C'mon, man. Stop hiding you little bitches with your cunt- like behavior!

Any of the remaining UKTT cast like to step up and take this mans offer?

Still available from UKTT:

LordSeano
Terraform
commando puma
GingerWhinger (Bobby Lupo)
PosterGirl (PosterBoy a.k.a. Jimi Manuwa)
6/23/11 9:48 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explodingboy - Guess what you Yanky gaylords! The UKTT invasion of US soil begins this summer as I will be visiting New York and San Francisco.

When are you visiting New York?
6/23/11 9:53 AM
Zedlepln

Invasion my ass. Most of you guys live on this side of the pond, anyways.

That said, if you make your way to the deep South (e.g., Atlanta or New Orleans), I would happily head your way just to show you that some of us appreciate a well crafted beer.
6/23/11 10:43 AM
Naderhood

Zedlepln - 

Invasion my ass. Most of you guys live on this side of the pond, anyways.

That said, if you make your way to the deep South (e.g., Atlanta or New Orleans), I would happily head your way just to show you that some of us appreciate a well crafted beer.

I dont think you're invading, I think you're fleeing to the winning side.

Welcome to the AUJL!
6/23/11 2:15 PM
GingerWhinger
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 
KneeToFaceKo - Me too.

Any of the remaining UKTT cast like to step up and take this mans offer?

Still available from UKTT:

LordSeano
Terraform
commando puma
GingerWhinger (Bobby Lupo)
PosterGirl (PosterBoy a.k.a. Jimi Manuwa)

I'm ova here now. Any McDonald's muncher that wants a SN bet on Il Conte-Mayhem....let's do this shit
6/23/11 2:27 PM
EBM

I'm predicting a battle between KneeToFaceKo and GingerWhinger.

Can I add this match-up to the official list?!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.