UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

6/23/11 2:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That looks like the most logical arrangement. Glad Bobby could come to the defense of the Cypriot-American of noble Polish heritige.

6/23/11 2:36 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post has been updated:

-Archer0545 vs. Idsmashit (PENDING AGREEMENT)
-KneeToFaceKo vs. GingerWhinger (Bobby Lupo) (PENDING AGREEMENT)
6/23/11 2:41 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of the remaining folks on both teams, the only other person that has contributed to this thread is Sinner77.

Who from UKTT will step up and take a bet with him?

UKTT:

LordSeano
Terraform
commando puma
PosterGirl (PosterBoy a.k.a. Jimi Manuwa)
6/23/11 3:20 PM
Naderhood
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see Sinner vs Terraform. Terra needs a new SN
6/23/11 3:26 PM
KneeToFaceKo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/23/11 3:28 PM
EBM - I'm predicting a battle between KneeToFaceKo and GingerWhinger.

Can I add this match-up to the official list?!

Do it. I will be glad to rename the wannabe guido. :)

6/23/11 3:39 PM
RowdyYates
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DOMINANT DAN!! Phone Post
6/23/11 4:06 PM
GingerWhinger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KneeToFaceKo - 
EBM - I'm predicting a battle between KneeToFaceKo and GingerWhinger.

Can I add this match-up to the official list?!

Do it. I will be glad to rename the wannabe guido. :)

When I win, I want my name changed back to Bobby Lupo. That's the only way to get things done around here

6/23/11 4:09 PM
ramit upper

DOMINATED DAN!
6/23/11 4:13 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DOMINANT DAN!
6/23/11 4:21 PM
ramit upper

suess -  
DOMINANT DAN!

You`re living in the past mate..    I think we ALL know Bisping would win the rematch.

Infact when Bisping said he wanted a rematch,Hendo became DUCKER DAN by running off to Strikeforce... THEN he became DOMINATED DAN when he took on WW Jake Shields.

...Just wait till FEDOR gets his hands on him! 

I suspect we`ll see DEAD DAN?
6/23/11 4:21 PM
explodingboy

Chimonos Revenge - 
explodingboy - Guess what you Yanky gaylords! The UKTT invasion of US soil begins this summer as I will be visiting New York and San Francisco.

If any of you suckers live in those places and can put your immense hatred for me to one side for a few hours, I'll be happy to meet any of you for a few beers! Or shots.

When are you visiting New York?
27-30 August. Should be enough time to seduce a few local fine women with my charming accent. I'm happy to meet anyone off the UG as long as they don't genuinely hate my guts! 

6/23/11 4:26 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GingerWhinger - When I win, I want my name changed back to Bobby Lupo. That's the only way to get things done around here

Justice should not have to wait for a SN bet.

Free Bobby Lupo!!
6/23/11 4:33 PM
Zedlepln

explodingboy - 
Chimonos Revenge - 
explodingboy - Guess what you Yanky gaylords! The UKTT invasion of US soil begins this summer as I will be visiting New York and San Francisco.

If any of you suckers live in those places and can put your immense hatred for me to one side for a few hours, I'll be happy to meet any of you for a few beers! Or shots.

27-30 August. Should be enough time to seduce a few local fine women with my charming accent. I'm happy to meet anyone off the UG as long as they don't genuinely hate my guts! 

Sounds like a really good Sting song....
6/23/11 4:38 PM
Naderhood
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explodingboy - 
Chimonos Revenge - 

I would make the drive to meet the thoroughly underwhelming EB.
6/23/11 4:43 PM
Naderhood's-Genital-Wart

Play nice if you do :) Phone Post
6/23/11 4:44 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - 
suess -  
DOMINANT DAN!

You`re living in the past mate..    I think we ALL know Bisping would win the rematch.

Infact when Bisping said he wanted a rematch,Hendo became DUCKER DAN by running off to Strikeforce... THEN he became DOMINATED DAN when he took on WW Jake Shields.

guess what, mate?  the pic you posted for your dominated dan entry was... wait for it... from the past! 

and everyone knows bisping would get killed in a rematch.  he has nothing for hendo.  that's man vs boy, i'm afraid.

6/23/11 4:48 PM
ramit upper

suess - 
ramit upper - 
suess -  
DOMINANT DAN!

guess what, mate?  the pic you posted for your dominated dan entry was... wait for it... from the past! 

and everyone knows bisping would get killed in a rematch.  he has nothing for hendo.  that's man vs boy, i'm afraid.

It was far more recent than the picture you posted..     anyway, dan is getting bingo`d by FEDOR in the FUTURE.
6/23/11 4:50 PM
suess

he stole bispings soul.  sorry bout your luck, fren
6/23/11 4:55 PM
GodSaveThePippa
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If any of you suckers live in those places and can put your immense hatred for me to one side for a few hours, I'll be happy to meet any of you for a few beers! Or shots.<br type="_moz" />

Bring young Middleton with you or there will be Hell to pay. HELL, I SAY!
6/23/11 5:01 PM
ramit upper

Edited: 06/23/11 5:03 PM
suess -  he stole bispings soul.  sorry bout your luck, fren
No need to apologise.

Bisping is on his way to glory..      meanwhile Hendo is on his way to Hospital after the Fedor fight..

Hendo beating Bisping was the best thing that could have happened to Bisping in the long term...     Hendo created a monster that night...     much like Amir Khans shock KO defeat to Breidis Prescott.

Khan & Bisping were over confident & paid the price but both have worked hard to comeback from those defeats..   and are now both near the top of their respective divisions..

Incidently Zab Judah is getting Bingo`d BTW.   
6/23/11 5:08 PM
Gocanucksgo
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at wanting a rematch ater you got KTFO!  Oh that DJ Mikey Bizzle!  Also Nader, funny story about my Boston trip.  I went up there for UFC 118 since my best friend lives there.  His roomate supposedly worked for the gaming commission and said he'd try to get us good seats if he met Dana.  So we went to the UFC Fan Expo and waited for him to call, but he never did.  When I drove back home the next day my buddy called me and said his roomate met Dana White and he 'tried calling us because he got us front row seats, but he didn't have service'.  I didn't believe him until he sent me pics of his roomate sitting ring side and drunk as shit at an after party with Chuck Liddell.
6/23/11 5:12 PM
ramit upper

Edited: 06/23/11 5:17 PM
  ^this is how a rematch between Bisping & Hendo would go.  ..with the Brit being gaining his revenge in a similarly sweet manner.    
6/23/11 5:16 PM
Gocanucksgo
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Except that Bisping will never be a champion like Lewis was, and Rahman will never be a legend like DOMINANT DAN is.
6/23/11 5:21 PM
ramit upper

Gocanucksgo - Except that Bisping will never be a champion like Lewis was, and Rahman will never be a legend like DOMINANT DAN is.

You`re half right..
6/23/11 5:22 PM
Gocanucksgo

ramit upper - 
Gocanucksgo - Except that Bisping will never be a champion like Lewis was, and Rahman will never be a legend like DOMINANT DAN is.

You`re half right..

lol I don't know why that made me laugh.
  But my statement is 100% correct :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.