UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

6/23/11 5:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/23/11 5:32 PM
ramit upper - 
Gocanucksgo - Except that Bisping will never be a champion like Lewis was, and Rahman will never be a legend like DOMINANT DAN is.

You`re half right..
Apparently, you are a little behind the news: MFC is for sale. The odds that your Cypricot-American hero will ever be a champion took a big hit. 
6/23/11 5:37 PM
ramit upper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zedlepln - 
ramit upper - 
Gocanucksgo - Except that Bisping will never be a champion like Lewis was, and Rahman will never be a legend like DOMINANT DAN is.

You`re half right..
Apparently, you are a little behind the news: MFC is for sale. The odds that your Cypricot-American hero will ever be a champion took a big hit. 

6/23/11 5:40 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sorry, Rammit, I had no idea you had a humour handicap. It must be tough living over there with that condition given it's one of the three things you guys do well (the other two being music and beer, in that order).

I will try to be more sensitive to your plight in the future.
6/23/11 5:53 PM
ramit upper

Zedlepln - I'm sorry, Rammit, I had no idea you had a humour handicap. It must be tough living over there with that condition given it's one of the three things you guys do well (the other two being music and beer, in that order).

I will try to be more sensitive to your plight in the future

I thought the video was pretty funny?
6/23/11 6:01 PM
Zedlepln

ramit upper - 
Zedlepln - I'm sorry, Rammit, I had no idea you had a humour handicap. It must be tough living over there with that condition given it's one of the three things you guys do well (the other two being music and beer, in that order).

I understand. Perhaps I can help you . Here's something that's actually funny. And you guys even did it.
6/23/11 6:08 PM
ramit upper

Zedlepln - 
ramit upper - 

I understand. Perhaps I can help you . Here's something that's actually funny. And you guys even did it.
OK.. I admit it wasn`t as funny as Monty Python...      but to be fair not many things are..

6/23/11 6:13 PM
RowdyYates
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ramit is throwing low blows by using "dead" and DAN in the same sentence. I thought we were friends too =(.... oh well I will feel better renaming you on Sunday! =) Phone Post
6/23/11 6:31 PM
Naderhood
890 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gocanucksgo -  LOL at wanting a rematch ater you got KTFO!  Oh that DJ Mikey Bizzle!  Also Nader, funny story about my Boston trip.  I went up there for UFC 118 since my best friend lives there.  His roomate supposedly worked for the gaming commission and said he'd try to get us good seats if he met Dana.  So we went to the UFC Fan Expo and waited for him to call, but he never did.  When I drove back home the next day my buddy called me and said his roomate met Dana White and he 'tried calling us because he got us front row seats, but he didn't have service'.  I didn't believe him until he sent me pics of his roomate sitting ring side and drunk as shit at an after party with Chuck Liddell.

Haha, that sucks man. Thats some shitty luck on your part.

Are you a Boston fan? Is that how you ended up with the Canucks name?
6/23/11 8:36 PM
explodingboy

For fuck's sake, GSTQ got banned. This is out of order.
6/23/11 9:24 PM
Archer0545

explodingboy - For fuck's sake, GSTQ got banned. This is out of order.

=) 
6/23/11 9:58 PM
Naderhood
890 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what he did this time?
6/23/11 10:15 PM
Archer0545

Naderhood -  I wonder what he did this time?

Whatever it was he certainly deserves it for about a million different violations on here.  I for one am glad to hear it.  The rest of the Brits arent near as obnoxious.
6/23/11 10:29 PM
Naderhood

I'm just curious cuz I havent seen anything recent that was a bannable offense.
6/23/11 10:34 PM
Poindexter
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bingobungalowed, bitch.

6/23/11 10:54 PM
Gocanucksgo
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood -
Gocanucksgo -  LOL at wanting a rematch ater you got KTFO!  Oh that DJ Mikey Bizzle!  Also Nader, funny story about my Boston trip.  I went up there for UFC 118 since my best friend lives there.  His roomate supposedly worked for the gaming commission and said he'd try to get us good seats if he met Dana.  So we went to the UFC Fan Expo and waited for him to call, but he never did.  When I drove back home the next day my buddy called me and said his roomate met Dana White and he 'tried calling us because he got us front row seats, but he didn't have service'.  I didn't believe him until he sent me pics of his roomate sitting ring side and drunk as shit at an after party with Chuck Liddell.

Haha, that sucks man. Thats some shitty luck on your part.

Are you a Boston fan? Is that how you ended up with the Canucks name?
I love the city, hate the sports teams lol. I got this name because I lost a bet to a Canucks fan haha. Phone Post
6/23/11 10:56 PM
Naderhood

^I figured as much. I also like the city but HATE all NE teams. I'm a loyal Detroit man.
6/23/11 10:56 PM
Gocanucksgo
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, GSTQ is probably 'deleting evidence' by getting banned/frozen. Phone Post
6/23/11 10:57 PM
Gocanucksgo

Naderhood -  ^I figured as much. I also like the city but HATE all NE teams. I'm a loyal Detroit man.
New York all the way haha, except football. I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. Phone Post
6/23/11 11:13 PM
GingerWhinger
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need Ian Freeman back on the UG as a mod so this type of thing never happens again
6/24/11 1:35 AM
RowdyYates
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gocanucksgo -
Naderhood -  ^I figured as much. I also like the city but HATE all NE teams. I'm a loyal Detroit man.
New York all the way haha, except football. I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. Phone Post
Damn I'm not even a Cowboys fan and I live in Dallas... Phone Post
6/24/11 4:39 AM
Gocanucksgo

RowdyYates -
Gocanucksgo -
Damn I'm not even a Cowboys fan and I live in Dallas... Phone Post
Shame on you! Phone Post
6/24/11 4:51 AM
Frobenius
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really?  I haven't seen him post anything that was even close to a bannable offence.
Out of order indeed, BANG out of order.

6/24/11 6:48 AM
LordSeano
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is any AUJL member going to take me up on the bet - still waiting. I clearly haven't created enough animosity on here.......

Where is the Irish Eskimo when I need him
6/24/11 7:24 AM
Archer0545

LordSeano - Is any AUJL member going to take me up on the bet - still waiting. I clearly haven't created enough animosity on here.......

EBM has me matched up against idsmashit but he has never confirmed so if you need an opponent I seem to be available.  I dont really have animosity with anyone other than GSTQ and he's banned finally but if it helps I could make a tea and crumpets joke or possibly say something about the superiority of our "hand egg" over your "football" though I watch neither.
Or we could just agree to have a friendly SN bet, what say you?
6/24/11 7:30 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LordSeano - Is any AUJL member going to take me up on the bet - still waiting. I clearly haven't created enough animosity on here.......

Sinner77 has tried calling out Terraform to no avail. If for some reason Terraform doesn't show to the party, do you and Sinner mind getting matched up?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.