UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

6/24/11 7:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EBM
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 - EBM has me matched up against idsmashit but he has never confirmed so if you need an opponent I seem to be available.  I dont really have animosity with anyone other than GSTQ and he's banned finally but if it helps I could make a tea and crumpets joke or possibly say something about the superiority of our "hand egg" over your "football" though I watch neither.
Or we could just agree to have a friendly SN bet, what say you?

Archer, this is true. However, the best thing to do is keep the teams even and the match-ups even. That way, one person from either side isn't left out. I know your match-up with Idsmashit is currently pending...

Maybe a UKTT member can get in contact with Idsmashit and ask him to accept his match-up with Archer?
6/24/11 7:33 AM
EBM
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, WTF happened with GSTQ? Anyone have the scoop?
6/24/11 7:46 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[quote]EBM - Also, WTF happened with GSTQ? Anyone have the scoop?[/quote] 

6/24/11 7:48 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously though, what did he do to get himself banned?

He has done countless things that could probably be bannable in the past, but yet has avoided the hammer.

Details?
6/24/11 7:58 AM
EBM

Not to divert our attention from the point of this thread but maybe we can play detective for a bit. IMO, he's not "banned" persay, but maybe frozen? His posts are still up and he posted on this thread about 12 hours ago. The last post on there (made by him) might have been the reason? Not sure if calling a Mod a douche is grounds for a freezing...

ATTN: MODS, re: monarchy bashing
by GodSaveTheQueen - 1 2
6/24/11 8:27 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Im glad all his constant whining to mods finally got some results for him.

Like i said, Snitches get Stitches.
6/24/11 9:11 AM
KneeToFaceKo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poindexter - 
explodingboy - For fuck's sake, GSTQ got banned. This is out of order.
 Bingobungalowed, bitch.

This is a small example of why Poindexter is one of the finest posters here!  VTFU!

6/24/11 9:14 AM
Gocanucksgo
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He'll be back, unfortunately. 
6/24/11 9:21 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Gocanucksgo -  He'll be back, unfortunately. 

Looks like he is frozen, not banned.

Isnt the first time.

But like a bad case of Herpes, he'll be back.
6/24/11 9:22 AM
GingerWhinger
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've said this for years: the UG needs a British mod to detect sarcasm and stop unjust bannings before they happen. Americans are incapable of this.
6/24/11 9:26 AM
Gocanucksgo
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GingerWhinger -  I've said this for years: the UG needs a British mod to detect sarcasm and stop unjust bannings before they happen. Americans are incapable of this.

So telling a mod to get fucked in the ass by a professional fighter is 'sarcasm'?  Sounds more like he was dreaming of Deliverance.
6/24/11 9:32 AM
Gocanucksgo

Chimonos Revenge - 
Gocanucksgo -  He'll be back, unfortunately. 

But like a bad case of Herpes, he'll be back.
Are you talking about GSTQ or Naderhood's-Genital-Wart lol

6/24/11 9:34 AM
GingerWhinger
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gocanucksgo - 
GingerWhinger -  I've said this for years: the UG needs a British mod to detect sarcasm and stop unjust bannings before they happen. Americans are incapable of this.

So telling a mod to get fucked in the ass by a professional fighter is 'sarcasm'?  Sounds more like he was dreaming of Deliverance.
It's British Humour. Mods are drunk with power. look what a power hungry mod did to me

6/24/11 9:34 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We can still honour the bet if he uses his old "Heartbroken Lee" SN.
6/24/11 9:35 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Back on topic, im currently not matched up with anyone for any SN bets, but someone is going to have to fill me in on what is what with that situation.
6/24/11 9:40 AM
KneeToFaceKo

Troll on, son. Troll on. You used to be funny and sharp as well as one of the more well rounded posters on here.
Now............Not so much.

Where's Bobby Lupo?!?!?!
6/24/11 9:43 AM
Gocanucksgo

Edited: 06/24/11 9:49 AM
Chimonos Revenge - Back on topic, im currently not matched up with anyone for any SN bets, but someone is going to have to fill me in on what is what with that situation.

We're just gonna go with SN bet on Bisping/Mayhem.  I think LordSeano needs a matchup too so you could probably face off against him.  EBM will update the front page with a list of matchups. 

EDIT: I guess Sinner and LordSeano area paired off now.
6/24/11 9:46 AM
LordSeano
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets do it!
6/24/11 9:46 AM
Gocanucksgo

GingerWhinger - 
Gocanucksgo - 

It's British Humour. Mods are drunk with power. look what a power hungry mod did to me

So sodomizing a male is british humor?  BEEP.  Although I do agree with you somewhat, we need Bobby Lupo back.
6/24/11 9:47 AM
Gocanucksgo

Zedlepln - 
We can still honour the bet if he uses his old "Heartbroken Lee" SN.

+1
6/24/11 9:47 AM
GingerWhinger

KneeToFaceKo - 

Troll on, son. Troll on. You used to be funny and sharp as well as one of the more well rounded posters on here.

Where's Bobby Lupo?!?!?!

Getting his tan and posting swole on, planning a comeback for 2011. It's in the hands of the South African in Charge.

I can't be funny with this gay name. People get the wrong idea
6/24/11 9:51 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Gocanucksgo - 
Naderhood -  ^I figured as much. I also like the city but HATE all NE teams. I'm a loyal Detroit man.
New York all the way haha, except football. I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. Phone Post

For someone from NE, i have to take light hearted offense at this!!

Boston sports team, the only city to have won the major titles in all 4 major sports in the last decade. No other city can boast as such!

War Boston!
6/24/11 9:52 AM
KneeToFaceKo

GingerWhinger - 
KneeToFaceKo - 

Where's Bobby Lupo?!?!?!

Getting his tan and posting swole on, planning a comeback for 2011. It's in the hands of the South African in Charge.

I can't be funny with this gay name. People get the wrong idea
UNTIL LUPO.........................................................:)

6/24/11 10:02 AM
Gocanucksgo

Chimonos Revenge - 
Gocanucksgo - 
Naderhood -  ^I figured as much. I also like the city but HATE all NE teams. I'm a loyal Detroit man.
New York all the way haha, except football. I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. Phone Post

War Boston! (the city not the teams)
Fixed :P

6/24/11 10:11 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Gocanucksgo - 
Chimonos Revenge - 
Gocanucksgo - 

War Boston! (the city not the teams)
Fixed :P

Haha.
Do you know none of the bars serve shots in Boston on nights the Bruins play?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.