UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official AUJL vs. UKTT Mass SN Bet

6/24/11 10:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sinner77 - I'll take a bet with any UKTT member, I don't care who

LordSeano - Lets do it!

Okay, you guys are matched up. Post has been updated.
6/24/11 10:14 AM
Gocanucksgo
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - 
Gocanucksgo - 
Chimonos Revenge - 
Gocanucksgo - 
Naderhood -  ^I figured as much. I also like the city but HATE all NE teams. I'm a loyal Detroit man.
New York all the way haha, except football. I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. Phone Post

War Boston! (the city not the teams)
Fixed :P

Haha.
Do you know none of the bars serve shots in Boston on nights the Bruins play?
Never knew that.  Why not?

6/24/11 10:15 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - Back on topic, im currently not matched up with anyone for any SN bets, but someone is going to have to fill me in on what is what with that situation.

Let's try and get you matched up with Terraform...

In the meantime, can anyone from AUJL confirm if our 3 remaining guys are still into this? Haven't heard a peep from:

Tankhead
Brad Gluckman
MMApostle

Problem is adding Chimonos to the current list will make the teams uneven. Either UKTT has to find one more guy or we (AUJL) has to decide on nixing one of the 3 I just listed...
6/24/11 10:15 AM
Gocanucksgo
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/24/11 10:15 AM
EBM, you can add Chimonos Revenge to the AUJL available list, he needs someone to bungalow as well. 
6/24/11 10:17 AM
Gocanucksgo

Haven't seen Tank post anything, no idea about Brad either.  I know MMApostle was interested but he hasn't posted in the thread.
6/24/11 10:20 AM
EBM

I added Chimonos Revenge to the list. But like I said above, AUJL now has 4 available, UKTT still has 3 available. Either UKTT finds another guy or AUJL has to remove Tank, Brad or MMApostle...

==========================================

Still available:

AUJL:

Chimonos Revenge
Tankhead
Brad Gluckman
MMApostle

UKTT:

Terraform
commando puma
PosterGirl (PosterBoy a.k.a. Jimi Manuwa)
6/24/11 10:29 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for one of you no taste bud hoodlums to step up....CR has dropped the Cal on you.

6/24/11 11:06 AM
Naderhood
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since there's 3 left on each team, just match them up randomly. That way everybody has an opponent.

Boston sucks

War DETROIT!!!!
6/24/11 11:44 AM
Archer0545
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - I added Chimonos Revenge to the list. But like I said above, AUJL now has 4 available, UKTT still has 3 available. Either UKTT finds another guy or AUJL has to remove Tank, Brad or MMApostle...

==========================================

Still available:

AUJL:

Chimonos Revenge
Tankhead
Brad Gluckman
MMApostle

UKTT:

Terraform
commando puma
PosterGirl (PosterBoy a.k.a. Jimi Manuwa)
Well   Idsmashit hasnt been around or responded so I'll take whomever, tired of waiting.

6/24/11 11:47 AM
KwikTempah

pencil me in against against one of these muppets please . I'll even get a blue if I can lure one of the big boys out . tenners and tro11s need not apply, nothing personal you little KKM fags. Phone Post
6/24/11 10:25 PM
Gocanucksgo

KwikTempah - pencil me in against against one of these muppets please . I'll even get a blue if I can lure one of the big boys out . tenners and tro11s need not apply, nothing personal you little KKM fags. Phone Post
Please don't call the UKTT fags, they're a sensitive lot, mate! Phone Post
6/24/11 11:07 PM
Archer0545

Gocanucksgo - 
KwikTempah - pencil me in against against one of these muppets please . I'll even get a blue if I can lure one of the big boys out . tenners and tro11s need not apply, nothing personal you little KKM fags. Phone Post
Please don't call the UKTT fags, they're a sensitive lot, mate! Phone Post

=)

6/25/11 3:44 AM
KwikTempah

scared Phone Post
6/25/11 4:04 AM
ramit upper

Edited: 06/25/11 4:06 AM
KwikTempah -  scared Phone Post

The AUJL are notorious for  their cowardly behaviour. 

PS- are you planning on going to the Froch vs Ward fight?
6/25/11 9:29 AM
EBM

KwikTempah, judging by your sarcasm, it sounds like you're a UKTT - looking for a match-up with one of The AUJL fellas. This actually works out great, we now have 4 available on both teams:

Still available:

AUJL:

Chimonos Revenge
Tankhead
Brad Gluckman
MMApostle

UKTT:

Terraform
commando puma
PosterGirl (PosterBoy a.k.a. Jimi Manuwa)
KwikTempah

Suggested earlier, I'm just going to match you guys up randomly. If you haven't accepted your respected matchup by the week leading up to the fight - your matchup with be voided. So, this is how the rest of the pending match-ups will look like...

-Chimonos Revenge vs. Terraform
-Tankhead vs. commando puma
-Brad Gluckman vs. PosterGirl
-MMApostle vs. Kwik Tempah

And Archer, haven't forgot about you. I PM'ed Idsmashit and told him to hop on here and confirm his match-up with you. Shouldn't be long now.

Alright gents, this Mass SN Bet looks to be shaping up pretty nicely!
6/25/11 9:35 AM
EBM

PENDING MATCH-UPS:

-Archer0545 vs. Idsmashit (Archer Accepted - Pending Agreement by Idsmashit)
-Chimonos Revenge vs. Terraform (Pending Agreement From Both Sides)
-Tankhead vs. commando puma (Pending Agreement From Both Sides)
-Brad Gluckman vs. PosterGirl (Pending Agreement From Both Sides)
-MMApostle vs. Kwik Tempah (Pending Agreement From Both Sides)

6/25/11 10:29 AM
Naderhood
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We are going to literally smash any remaining bit of self esteem the UKTT have left. GSTQ is gone, next their SN's will be ours, and then finally, their lives.
6/25/11 10:36 AM
ramit upper

Naderhood -  We are going to literally smash any remaining bit of self esteem the UKTT have left. GSTQ is gone, next their SN's will be ours, and then finally, their lives.

6/25/11 10:45 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood -  We are going to literally smash any remaining bit of self esteem the UKTT have left. GSTQ is gone, next their SN's will be ours, and then finally, their lives.

All your Screen names are belong to us
6/25/11 10:49 AM
Naderhood

Chimonos Revenge - 

QFT

6/25/11 11:02 AM
ramit upper

Naderhood - 
Chimonos Revenge - 

QFT

6/25/11 1:50 PM
itchie

My bet for you two is that neither of you can prove that you're less gay than the other. Whoever loses (pathetic UK trolls or the pathetic guys that just copied them) castrates themselves with scissors. The winners get to drink a gallon of gasoline. Everybody wins!
6/25/11 1:54 PM
Raezor19

itchie - My bet for you two is that neither of you can prove that you're less gay than the other. Whoever loses (pathetic UK trolls or the pathetic guys that just copied them) castrates themselves with scissors. The winners get to drink a gallon of gasoline. Everybody wins!
Why so butthurt......oh

6/25/11 1:56 PM
ramit upper

itchie - My bet for you two is that neither of you can prove that you're less gay than the other. Whoever loses (pathetic UK trolls or the pathetic guys that just copied them) castrates themselves with scissors. The winners get to drink a gallon of gasoline. Everybody wins!
You sound like the life & soul of the party...     /sarcasm

6/25/11 3:06 PM
Gocanucksgo

KwikTempah - scared Phone Post
The only one scared was GSTQ. He got himself banned because it was the only way out of our SN bet. He knew what was in store once Mayhem bungalow'd Bisping. So who wants to take his place and get smashed? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.