UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Bryan O in pen, Larry Srock is to blame

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
6/21/11 10:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Come At Me Bro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larry greased DAC's palm so he could take home the prestigious 2010 MOTY award, which clearly should have gone to Bryan O.

Bryan became depressed, started drinking, and was driving around with a firearm because he was considering taking either Larry's life or his own. Now he's in the pen and Larry is sitting fat and happy with the MOTY award.

Fuck you Larry!!!!!!!!!!!
6/21/11 10:23 PM
ElCid
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CAMB is usually a delusional asshole, but he may have something here. Phone Post
6/21/11 10:33 PM
Magnum TA

How long is he locked up for? Phone Post
6/21/11 10:44 PM
ElCid
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Longer than it took for that chick to sub you... Phone Post
6/21/11 11:00 PM
LARRY SROCK

Is this "subbed by a chic" thing true. If so you should hang yourself! Phone Post
6/21/11 11:01 PM
LARRY SROCK

Oh, and I plan on winning Moty again this year so who's going postal this year? Phone Post
6/21/11 11:06 PM
virux11b
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damming Larry! I was gonna go and trane with you when I got to Shawnee. Not now you sorry bastard! ;) Phone Post
6/21/11 11:09 PM
ElCid

Both statements are true, and Greg is my buddy. Flippant talk about this isn't funny. Phone Post
6/21/11 11:16 PM
Come At Me Bro

LARRY SROCK -  Oh, and I plan on winning Moty again this year so who's going postal this year? Phone Post

What do you mean winning again? It's painfully obvious that some underhanded shit went down behind the scenes. No way in hell a guy that takes any fight offered to his guys so he can make a buck, does zero research on opponents, and nearly got shibby decapitated, could have fairly beat out Bryan O for the MOTY award.

Bryan managed Levi who was a long running cham. He also had the phone numbers for Joe Silva, Scott Coker, and Dana Fucking White!!!!

It's sad that this whole farce has emotionally affected Bryan in such a way that it eventually landed him in prison. I hope you burn in HELL Larry!!!!!!1
6/21/11 11:24 PM
Come At Me Bro

ElCid -  Both statements are true, and Greg is my buddy. Flippant talk about this isn't funny. Phone Post

What kind of homo uses the word "flippant" on an MMA forum???
6/21/11 11:26 PM
ElCid

One with a lexicon you fucking dickhead. Phone Post
6/21/11 11:28 PM
ElCid

BTW you fucking idiot, I was agreeing with your theory, you fucking idiot. Dam, letting everyone on the interwebs. Phone Post
6/21/11 11:29 PM
ElCid

BTW X 2, Lexicon mean vocabulary, asshole. Phone Post
6/21/11 11:32 PM
Come At Me Bro

*google searches 'lexicon'*

Look, let's not get this thread off track. The real point I'm trying to make here is that everyone with a brain knows that Larry didn't deserve that honor. So everyone besides Cardamone.

And now these new details about the emotional hell that Bryan O suffered over this has shed some light on the real life impact that dirtbags like Larry can have on the lives of others who were truly deserving of that honor. The whole thing is just disgusting and I think Larry owes the entire forum an apollo-gy.
6/21/11 11:39 PM
Come At Me Bro

6/21/11 11:43 PM
ElCid

Listen you fucking douchbag, Shibby is also my fucking friend, and I agree with you about that fucking fiasco. But your still an asshole, and Greg is my friend. Shibby can't look at a cage now without pissing his pants, and that pisses me the fuck off. So, maybe you have something. Phone Post
6/21/11 11:45 PM
pillbottle

Doesn't DAC still owe Larry a banquet? Or at the very least an in the cage presentation of said trophy?

Maybe Larry could show some class and respectfully defer to O'Rourke. Kind of like when Reggie Bush Got stripped of the Heisman.
6/21/11 11:47 PM
LARRY SROCK

You guys are all wrong! Shinny is gonna fight the winner of Jason Anderson and pimplimp! Phone Post
6/21/11 11:49 PM
Come At Me Bro

ElCid -  Listen you fucking douchbag, Shibby is also my fucking friend, and I agree with you about that fucking fiasco. But your still an asshole, and Greg is my friend. Shibby can't look at a cage now without pissing his pants, and that pisses me the fuck off. So, maybe you have something. Phone Post

Shibby is a living and breathing example of what I'm talking about. Larry sent him down to Louisiana to fight a fucking stud in his FIRST EVER fight, without even doing the simple research that any idiot with access to google could have done.

Why did he do that you ask??? Because all Larry cares about is what he can gain for himself, he cares nothing about his fighters. He's just one more fat loser trying to ride the backs of real fighters so he can make a quick buck.
6/21/11 11:49 PM
ElCid

Larry, this isn't funny on any level. I am very disappointed about your comment. Seriously. Phone Post
6/21/11 11:51 PM
Come At Me Bro

pillbottle -  Doesn't DAC still owe Larry a banquet? Or at the very least an in the cage presentation of said trophy?

Maybe Larry could show some class and respectfully defer to O'Rourke. Kind of like when Reggie Bush Got stripped of the Heisman.

This would be the case in an ideal world, but in the real world Larry would never relenquish the title to the true deserving recipient Bryan O. Larry paid DAC under the table to give him the award. I HAVE SEEN CONCRETE PROOF!!!! (I saw the canceled check.)
6/21/11 11:55 PM
ElCid

BTW Larry, Brock is now a Champion, pretty fucking funny when your talking about fighters' personal and mental health. I don't say much on here, but not funny. There are ethical and professional boundries my friend. Phone Post
6/21/11 11:57 PM
PimpLimp
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ElCid seems upset.
6/21/11 11:57 PM
Come At Me Bro

Larry probable got handed a $20 under the table by Brock's manager to feed Shibby to him.
6/22/11 12:06 AM
LARRY SROCK

@el CID , I talk to shibby on a regular basis. He and I agree this was a case of a guy being much better than anyone could have known. So what if he won a local grappling tournament. That is no indication that he was gonna be the kind of guy he turned out to be. Truth is he is very good. But by all accounts that's not what he showed up to that point, (according to his trainers, and training partners). Would I match shibby with him again today? No. But a first fight is difficult to match. You don't know what either guy is gonna do. So we lost, Derek is a strong dude and is fine. He will do fine if he gets to train and gets back in there. I like him and would never do anything to hurt him or anyone for that matter. I match 100's of fights per year and get most of them right. We win and lose but rarely do we lose bad. This is one where I thought Derek was better than he was and the other guy turned out better than expected. That doesn't happen very often to me. But in this case I made a bad call. bash me all you want but I do a good Job for my guys. But no one can be right all the time. Phone Post
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.