UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Bryan O in pen, Larry Srock is to blame

6/23/11 10:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Magnum TA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No. I took that crazy heather down into sidemount and then keylocked her to a ref stoppage cause she wouldn't tap. Phone Post
6/23/11 10:24 PM
Magnum TA

I know there are some people in Oklahoma possibly dumb to believe such nonsense considering what Dale Cook has fed you for years but it's BS. Phone Post
6/23/11 10:36 PM
virux11b
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The real question I have is this. What kind of "man" fights a woman? Seriously! Phone Post
6/23/11 10:43 PM
Magnum TA

Did we fight? Last time I checked we had a harmless grappling match at a birthday party full of drunks in a promoters back yard. Phone Post
6/23/11 10:45 PM
Magnum TA

She trained with us every weekend in T Jay's garage. Wasn't the first time we rolled or anything. Phone Post
6/23/11 10:47 PM
LARRY SROCK

Magnum TA -  I know there are some people in Oklahoma possibly dumb to believe such nonsense considering what Dale Cook has fed you for years but it's BS. Phone Post

thats what i would say to if i had been tapped by a girl! get a grip on reality and grow some balls and hang yourself. i mean for real, who should we believe, oklahomas best promoter, 5X world champion kickboxer, and our fearles leader or a douche that grapples girls so he can possibly win and still cant get there?

i bet you thought " i will tap her out and she will be so impressed she ma touch my monkey". and since the only sex you have is with sheep i would say that was an epic fail!
6/23/11 10:50 PM
Magnum TA

Larry you are falling off the deep end my friend. Phone Post
6/23/11 10:51 PM
Magnum TA

You ask anyone on the Hawaiiground if you don't believe me. Lots of people from here already have. Phone Post
6/23/11 10:52 PM
Magnum TA

"only sex you have is with sheep."

Probably how you were conceived. Phone Post
6/23/11 10:53 PM
shibbyguy

I was never checked by a doctor after the fight. Never saw or talked to a doctor period until after I was back home.

The whole thing was a bad deal, fought a tough guy and was fed bullshit by his camp. Shit happens. But as far as a doctor the only time I saw one was for the pre-fight physical which consisted of my pulse and BP being taken. No one checked me after the fight, I don't know what the hell Larry is talking about.
6/23/11 11:01 PM
virux11b
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A forum is where I go to for accurate information...fag! I am happy to see Larry let loose and tell you to hang yourself. He could have done better but, eh.

Btw, am I going to believe a fat piece of shit that says his Hawaii underground friends will vouch for him? Or am I going to believe a bunch of Kkk cock turds?...yeah, that's what I thought! Phone Post
6/23/11 11:03 PM
Magnum TA

Looks like Larry has just been called a liar. Phone Post
6/23/11 11:23 PM
LARRY SROCK

shibby, the doc looked at everyone as they exited the cage, it may not have been super thourough but he did look @ you. at least i thought i remembered that. ive been to so many shows i could be wrong but thats normally the way it works.
6/23/11 11:28 PM
Magnum TA

Lol Phone Post
6/23/11 11:31 PM
Come At Me Bro

Larry BUSTED in his web of LIES!!!
6/23/11 11:37 PM
Magnum TA

"The doc said it was a slight concussion, shibby wasn't displaying memory lapse or loss as guys with bad concussions often do so we took the doctors advice."

Now you saying that you "think" the doc looked at him? Phone Post
6/23/11 11:45 PM
Come At Me Bro

Next thing you know he will be trying to convince us he didn't pay DAC to give him the MOTY award under false pretenses and cause Bryan O to be driving around drunk with a loaded firearm.
6/23/11 11:49 PM
LARRY SROCK

im saying that i am at so many fights that i dont remember all of the details of this one, if derec says the doc didnt look @ him then i will go with that. i will say that he wasnt unconscios and immidiatly was aware of where he was and what was going on. so he wasnt too bad off.

so i will say this and then i wont speek on it again. i have never and will never put a guy in a bad situation intentionally for any reason, i thought shibby had a chance against a guy with less training than he had and the guy turned out to be a monster. he is developing into a really good fighter. i didnt knowingly neglect derek, i dont want to see anyone hurt, i have taken my guys to the hospital after fights and sat with them even though their girlfriends/wives/teammates were there and i didnt need to be. im on the phone right now with derek and the last thing he saud to me is he doesnt blame me for any of what happened. hes going to be back in there @ some point, and all you guy s are invited to see it. some of you should help him with some training time or pay some gym dues for him or something if you are so concerned about him. or is this just a fecad you are using to jack with me, and you really dont care
?
6/23/11 11:59 PM
ElCid

Shibby has been invited to Tulsa to train numerous times. He knows there are at least 2 gyms here that would welcome him anytime. Phone Post
6/24/11 12:04 AM
sweet science

Larry would crush Turd in under a minute.But it will never happen,as Turd has already admitted he only fights girls that he has already beatin class.

6/24/11 12:05 AM
Come At Me Bro

For the love of GOD! Shibby please don't let this reckless cocksucker match you in another fight!
6/24/11 12:16 AM
Magnum TA

Looks like Larry's other fighters should be seeking new management as well. Larry is at too many fights to look out for their best interests. Phone Post
6/24/11 12:23 AM
ElCid

Larry, Shibby has been invited numerous times to train in Tulsa at more than one gym. I can't speak for either one, but I bet both JIMMY and Lyles would have him in their classes. Phone Post
6/24/11 9:51 AM
jujitsujamo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think we should get this thread back in track. We need to be baking O'Rourke an OKUG cake with survival "supplies" hidden inside. Phone Post
6/24/11 10:39 AM
BLPorritt
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed with Jamo Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.