Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LARRY SROCK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's start a list of what he may need.

File, shank, dope on a rope, ky his and his.......... Phone Post
6/25/11 11:44 AM
pillbottle
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/25/11 11:44 AM
jujitsujamo -  I think we should get this thread back in track. We need to be baking O'Rourke an OKUG cake with survival "supplies" hidden inside. Phone Post

Bryan is an entrepreneur and an opportunist. No doubt he is already running a respectable business in there selling cigarettes and toilet wine.
6/27/11 10:45 AM
Come At Me Bro

LARRY SROCK -  Let's start a list of what he may need.

.... the MOTY award that is rightfully his......
6/27/11 11:46 PM
PimpLimp
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnthonySullivan - 
LARRY SROCK -  Let's start a list of what he may need.

stamps and calling cards.....................they're gold bars in prison.

KY isn't good for prison.  Plain old baby oil is best.  Not only can it be used for lube but it also can be burnt into soot for tattooing.

We should also send him some Fresh Balls ( http://www.sofreshsodry.com/products/fresh-balls/ ) so he's well liked by the others.

You forgot coffee and ramen noodles. He needs to keep money on his books in order to ensure the sanctity of his man-flower. Should we start a collection to help him out?
6/29/11 12:43 AM
Hipster

I think everyone needs to realize the power that Mr. Srock possesses. Not only does he have the DAC in his pocket but the PD as well. It's clear that once Mr. Srock's crown was in jeopardy he saw fit to use his po po connects and had O'Rourke arrested. They illegally poured liquor down his throat, planted a loaded weapon, and probably sprinkled some crack in the car.
6/29/11 1:21 AM
ElCid

Hipster - I think everyone needs to realize the power that Mr. Srock possesses. Not only does he have the DAC in his pocket but the PD as well. It's clear that once Mr. Srock's crown was in jeopardy he saw fit to use his po po connects and had O'Rourke arrested. They illegally poured liquor down his throat, planted a loaded weapon, and probably sprinkled some crack in the car.
^^this^^ Phone Post
6/29/11 1:21 AM
LARRY SROCK

I've got my CIA connects figuring your identity out and you are next. Phone Post
6/29/11 8:21 AM
pillbottle
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As the REAL 2010 XFL MOTY, Bryan is no doubt managing the next Christian Darrow, honing him in the secret underground prison fighting championships and preparing him for a run at the XFL title upon release.
6/29/11 9:11 AM
The Marvelous One
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnthonySullivan -  Depends.  Where is he located?  If he's in McAlester or some hardcore shit the only way to keep him an ass virgin is to work as drug mules for him.  I'd be willing to throw $25 on his books for him.  I haven't been in jail for a long time so I don't know what the commissary prices are now.  Back when I was away I didn't get shit so I just had to eat the glop they gave me.  I'm sure he's fine really.  Jail is easy.  It's just boring as shit and you're surrounded by crazy dudes.  He'll most likely be let out early on good behavior due to overcrowding.  Of course I'm a good boy so I don't know shit about crap like this.

It's a travesty that MOTY Brian O is in the pokie while that FCF truck driving murder is on the outside. 

He's in EL Reno
6/29/11 9:40 AM
jjmarine1

NEVER BEEN TO JAIL...HOPE I NEVER GO...I FIGURE BEING A CLEAN CUT WHITE BOY, I'D BE FIGHTING ALOT.
6/29/11 12:48 PM
OKMike

I am just glad that Bryan O knows Cohmrac Bas straight from the source (Cluggy) so I am sure he will be fine.
6/29/11 1:20 PM
liquidsoul

Edited: 06/29/11 1:20 PM
El Cid was voted new OKUG commissioner Monday night. I think his first act as commish should be some kind of sanctions against Marv for choosing to sit on Cardamones' lap and not get free drinks at El Guapos restaurant instead of attending the OKUG meeting at River Spirit and sitting on ElCids lap and getting free drinks!

MAJOR SANCTIONS IMO!
6/29/11 2:04 PM
The Marvelous One
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will accept my punishment...just tell me what I need to do! :(
6/29/11 2:51 PM
Platypus

S his D...
6/29/11 2:53 PM
The Marvelous One

Platypus -  S his D...

SMDYFF
6/29/11 3:06 PM
sweet science

I would say sitting on Cardamones lap sober is punishment in it's self, but it sounds like El Cid will sit in judgement.
6/29/11 4:19 PM
PimpLimp
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liquidsoul - El Cid was voted new OKUG commissioner Monday night. I think his first act as commish should be some kind of sanctions against Marv for choosing to sit on Cardamones' lap and not get free drinks at El Guapos restaurant instead of attending the OKUG meeting at River Spirit and sitting on ElCids lap and getting free drinks!

MAJOR SANCTIONS IMO!

Hey asshole, you may be able to manipulate the boxing commission but you will not get away with this shit on the OKUG. ElCid is not a Godfather, nor has he been endorsed as commissioner by the majority of the Godfathers. Read you OKUGr handbook and get with the program.
6/29/11 5:14 PM
sweet science

When you are bribed to vote with free firewater and you do not show, the penalty is a bitch.

El Cid, sanctions against Mahoney too!!!

6/29/11 5:22 PM
PimpLimp

sweet science - When you are bribed to vote with free firewater and you do not show, the penalty is a bitch.

I've had three deaths in the family within the past two weeks, I just didn't really feel like.being social at that point.
6/29/11 5:28 PM
sweet science

OK,let's go back to Anthony bending over for the soap in his prison story.
6/29/11 8:39 PM
Come At Me Bro

PimpLimp - 
sweet science - When you are bribed to vote with free firewater and you do not show, the penalty is a bitch.

I've had three deaths in the family within the past two weeks, I just didn't really feel like.being social at that point.
God damn Buzz Killington!!!!!!!!

6/29/11 8:54 PM
ElCid

liquidsoul - El Cid was voted new OKUG commissioner Monday night. I think his first act as commish should be some kind of sanctions against Marv for choosing to sit on Cardamones' lap and not get free drinks at El Guapos restaurant instead of attending the OKUG meeting at River Spirit and sitting on ElCids lap and getting free drinks!

MAJOR SANCTIONS IMO!

Haha. Are you kidding me! Keep these savages in check!!??!! I'll end up getting blown up via car bomb or worse, have people spam my facebook account with reproductions of Cardamone's paintings...

I will think about it... still working...unlike the rest of you unemployed heathens!

DAC, thanks for hooking me up with the drinks and tickets. The rest of you losers, I mean Marv...fuck off!! I have an extra ticket since my bottom bitch Pill is cornering Pritty Boy and I have no bar sloot to nag me all night. Marv you going?
6/30/11 1:00 PM
The Marvelous One

Nah man...got some family get together Phone Post
6/30/11 9:27 PM
Magnum TA

What was it like not showering for 30 days?
7/1/11 9:37 AM
jjmarine1

I DIDN'T SHOWER FOR 34 DAYS WHILE IN IRAQ.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.