UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Bryan O in pen, Larry Srock is to blame

7/1/11 11:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Come At Me Bro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for getting this thread back on track guys, because as coincidence would have it Larry also showers about every 30 days.
7/1/11 11:50 AM
LARRY SROCK

I actually am compulsive about showering. I take mo less than 3 per day. Phone Post
7/1/11 11:51 AM
Come At Me Bro

LARRY SROCK -  I actually am compulsive about golden showers. I take no less than 3 per day. Phone Post

FIXED!!!
7/1/11 12:54 PM
LARRY SROCK

Ha! Phone Post
7/3/11 10:02 AM
pillbottle

I once had to serve 4 consecutive weekends in Tulsa County. This is back before David L. Moss when Tulsa County was a serious shit hole. They made me report at 5:00 on Friday and let me out at 5:00 Sunday.

I'd try to prepare by eating 3 cheeseburgers, then taking the biggest shit ever, followed by an hour long shower. The tough part was sleeping in there, since they left the lights on all night and half those idiots stayed up all night having rap battles and making beat box music with their mouths.

By the time I showed up for my last weekend I got smart and decided I'd take some sleeping pills right before I walked in so I could sleep through the first night. But when I showed up for some reason they had no record that I was supposed to be there and told me to leave.

So now I have to go outside and wait on a bench for my ride to come pick me up, hoping like hell that they can get there before the pills kick in and I pass out on the bench and get taken right back in for loitering or some shit.
7/15/11 8:24 PM
Come At Me Bro

Just checking in to see if Larry's had his matchmakers license revoked yet.
7/15/11 9:11 PM
LARRY SROCK

No, and as a matter of fact I am matching a show for July 29 and 2 shows for august. Phone Post
7/16/11 8:17 AM
Come At Me Bro

Are they aware what a terrible manager and matchmaker you are, or did you fill them full of shit?
7/16/11 3:02 PM
pillbottle

How dare you speak that way about the XFL 2010 MOTY!

How dare you, sir! Phone Post
7/20/11 11:49 AM
Greg Southworth

Jamo has nut kicked the correct. I am running this joint like a current day Goodfella, albeit our steak and pasta is SPAM and Ramen. If you send me money, I promise to take back what is rightfully mine upon my release: The XFL/XFN Manager of the Year award.

Sully - don't go all cheap on me - that $25 crap is below even you. You're a world famous, James Bond lifestyle livin rock star, so cough it up handsome! Lyles, same goes for you. DAC, yeah, I'm talking to you. Jamo, give me some TVGuide money! Pulsifer, you may be a teacher, but you get that coaches stipend. Cough it up you faygots!

Seriously - having my cell phone and protecting my pooper is an expensive task in this place. Be generous and Crom Bless You

www.westernunion.com
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Account # 11507062OROURKE Phone Post
7/20/11 12:39 PM
pillbottle

^^^Like a BOSS! Phone Post
7/20/11 4:42 PM
pillbottle

Bryan has to shit his cell phone out, so please be patient in waiting for his reply. Phone Post
7/20/11 6:34 PM
Mepaqehe
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not allowed to send money through Western Union because they think I'm a terrorist. :(
7/21/11 9:08 AM
Greg Southworth

Sorry for the slow reply - my butt is sore and it has nothing to do with my cell phone.

I've been doing lunges every day you sick disgusting FAYGS! I've already lost 36 pounds, true story.

Sully thank you for stepping up to the plate. I knew I could count on you. Now pillbottle, I don't feel so bad for stirring his beer with my pecker at BWW last year! Wait, you knew about that, right Mike? haha ;) Phone Post
7/21/11 9:27 AM
pillbottle

Knew about it?

Hell, I ordered it that way! Phone Post
7/21/11 2:48 PM
Platypus

So really what are you in for B?
7/21/11 11:27 PM
Come At Me Bro

He was framed by Larry just to get him 'out of the way'.
7/22/11 6:38 AM
The Marvelous One
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnthonySullivan -
Platypus -  So really what are you in for B?
He brought a UFC ring card girl to town and he chose the black horse faced one.  

THIS!!! and not paying fines according to OSCN Phone Post
7/23/11 9:29 AM
Greg Southworth

OSCN is a liar - posession of a firearm while intoxicated. I was planning to take Larry out and bring home my MOTY plaque. Why haven't any of you bastards posted money to my books through Western Union? We have a fancy setup here with the Feds, it shows me your name and the time of deposit, but that's about it. I'll just assume you have a massive erection while you're on the computer sending the transaction... PS - CHOP, CHOP!!! I gotta pay off some guards... Phone Post
7/23/11 10:41 AM
virux11b
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnthonySullivan -
Platypus -  So really what are you in for B?
He brought a UFC ring card girl to town and he chose the black horse faced one.  

This! I figured that fat bastard could have brought a pretty one. Jesus that black whore was ugly. I might have the pic he took of us at BWW. For once my wife wasn't jealous. Phone Post
7/26/11 1:29 PM
Greg Southworth

Listen jerkoffs, I already got a prison tat of OKUG on my right arm and now I gotta pay off a giant man doing 25 years for a meth conspiracy that goes by Cleetus. I think he's from Arkansas, but possibly Canadia. Anyway - I don't have a single posting from my OKUG brethren, and as Mahoney would say, I am now a sad panda. Where is the love? Phone Post
7/26/11 1:48 PM
Stunpals
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is an outrage!

Or is it?

Check back in 5 to 10!
7/26/11 2:15 PM
LARRY SROCK

You know this whole thread is way off. Bryan o' actually works as my assistant and volunteered to go to jail to recruit new talent for the company. The butt secks is all him though. Phone Post
7/26/11 6:56 PM
Come At Me Bro

BryanO?

Yeah, I fucked him!

Signed,

US Attorneys Office
7/27/11 11:25 AM
Greg Southworth

Sully you can send a money order (no personal checks) to the national lockbox at:

Federal Bureau of Prisons
Bryan O'Rourke
11507-062
PO Box 474701
Des Moines, Iowa 50947-001

Make sure you put your name and a return address on the envelope in case there is a problem posting.

Or just send it to Lyles to post it. He's 'puter literate...

Silly Larry, he's trying to do a reverse-inverted troll, when in reality he has worked for me this entire time. Besides, I'm not here scouting talent - I'm housed up with cartel leaders, murderers, and bank robbers - the real Prison Rules MMA talent lives in the state joints. I'm Federal, like a resort type prison, except without the resort. We make up for lost amenities with armed guards itching to shoot people and razor wire atop 20 foot high fences...

Lyles CLEARLY knows somebody in the US Attorney's Office!!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.