UnderGround Forums
 

Oklahoma Underground >> Rosholt's DQ loss to Ott changed to No Contest


6/22/11 2:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OKMike
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 1/26/10
Posts: 1113
 
The Kansas Athletic Commission has changed Jake Rosholt's disqualification loss to John Ott to a no-contest after a short review of their fight, which took place May 27 at Titan Fighting Championships 18.

KAC Boxing Commissioner Troye Blackmon confirmed the change today with MMAjunkie.com and said the decision had been made "a few weeks ago."

Blackmon declined to discuss the basis for his decision. Rosholt's manager said it is a just outcome considering the circumstances of the fight.
11/15/12 4:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ben Rothwells Corn
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 9/18/12
Posts: 264
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=918_1352982373

hehehe

11/16/12 4:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BLPorritt
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 12/3/09
Posts: 3025
Old, much? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.