UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> I'm the top UFC fighter in the state

6/24/11 3:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tom Lawlor
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

of Rhode Island.

Seeing as how I have moved, and I think I am the only one in the UFC with a permanent RI address, I can legitimately say that right?=)
6/24/11 3:42 PM
Twister Trent
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - p4p king of Rhode Island.

Sounds alright to me.
6/25/11 3:46 PM
willfightanyoneat175
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what made u move to rhode island? cheaper? good mma school? closer to mass?
6/27/11 2:14 PM
Tom Lawlor
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

willfightanyoneat175 - what made u move to rhode island? cheaper? good mma school? closer to mass?

It was something I had been looking to do for years (move back to the Northeast.....I am originally from Mass), and recently an awesome real estate deal fell into my hands, I purchased it, and moved.

TampaBayMMA, no way did I consider myself the TOP guy in the state of FL, and probably not even the #1 in my weight class. FL is a hotbed and there are loads of awesome guys across all the weight classes, I'm just one of them=)
6/29/11 7:08 AM
RickRude
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1--don't go to any Great White concerts, 2--Providence area has some hot college girls, 3--some great bands and artists came out of RISD (Talking Heads, etc) Phone Post
6/30/11 2:32 PM
Tom Lawlor

well I guess in the UFC, Jorge Santiago would have to be the main competition at 185.....can't think of any other guys at 185 from FL in the UFC...

overall, not counting the UFC guys there are tons of talented 185ers...

Luigi Fioravanti
Danny Babcock
Mike Bernhard
David Avellan
Yomany Cabezas
those are just five without even really thinking about it, and there are plenty more
7/3/11 12:07 AM
Rumblefish
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - 
willfightanyoneat175 - what made u move to rhode island? cheaper? good mma school? closer to mass?

It was something I had been looking to do for years (move back to the Northeast.....I am originally from Mass), and recently an awesome real estate deal fell into my hands, I purchased it, and moved.

TampaBayMMA, no way did I consider myself the TOP guy in the state of FL, and probably not even the #1 in my weight class. FL is a hotbed and there are loads of awesome guys across all the weight classes, I'm just one of them=)

You DO realize you said "hotbed" and "loads" in the same sentence, right?

mmmmmm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.