UnderGround Forums

On The Fridge >> Petition for GodSaveTheQueen to be UNBanned

6/28/11 10:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Penisio
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball - GodSaveTheQueen is a complete troll and has been dragging the forum down for way too long. He trolls and spams threads and goes out of his way to be annoying. He thinks it's cool to do that and calls it "taking the piss". I call it being an asshole.

Getting rid of him was the best thing that has happened on here in a very long time.
Sounds like you were paying him much attention. Phone Post
6/28/11 10:41 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no more GSTQ!?

I've got to tell you, I no likey...

whom shall the bunaglows swing for?
whom shall tote the UKTT banner?
whom shall defend every hendo gif with a not so great UK fighter's gif?
whom shall VTFU Mates?

WHOM SHALL SAVE THE QUEEN!?!

gonna miss that chap!
6/28/11 10:41 AM
jjj2121

Agree him or not, he is one of the parts of this place that makes things interesting.  The board loses something when he isn't here.

Monster's Ball is up CRE's ass about 2 feet deep yet can't stand any other trolls.  Weird to say the least.
6/28/11 10:43 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/28/11 10:44 AM
suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whether you think he improved this place or not, he asked to be banned more than once.  he was a 13 on the 1-10 scale of obnoxiousness.  if he just brought it down to about a 7 he would have definitely been a positive fixture here. 

6/28/11 10:45 AM
Frobenius
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First they came for GSTQ,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't in UKTT.

Then they came for the trolls,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a troll.

Then they came for the ass threads,
and I didn't speak out because I'm not into women.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

6/28/11 10:48 AM
suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you're comin out of the closet, why not do it in the thread devoted to bringing your first love back?
Bat21

jjj2121 -  Agree him or not, he is one of the parts of this place that makes things interesting.  The board loses something when he isn't here.

Monster's Ball is up CRE's ass about 2 feet deep yet can't stand any other trolls.  Weird to say the least.

Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't recognise what that's from, but you just got VTFU Frobenius.

6/28/11 10:49 AM
Zedlepln

I don't recognise what that's from, but you just got VTFU, too, Bat21.

6/28/11 10:50 AM
Penisio

When you post 39,000 times in 4 years, I'd say there's an outside chance you may be too involved in the drama. With that many posts you've surely annoyed a few folks in your day as well, especially when you're gloating about a dude getting banned. Lol Phone Post
6/28/11 10:51 AM
MickColins
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When one trolls, one must be sure to not become an actual troll. For when you stare into the abyss , the abyss stares into you.

So fuck him. Phone Post
6/28/11 10:52 AM
pickledsoylentgreen
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's all in good fun. Signed.
6/28/11 10:54 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP HBL
6/28/11 11:01 AM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is an unfortunate international incident brought about by cultural misunderstanding.

Let's reinstate GSTQ before this escalates further.
6/28/11 11:02 AM
jjj2121

slamming - 
jjj2121 -  Agree him or not, he is one of the parts of this place that makes things interesting.  The board loses something when he isn't here.

He loves him some narlypersianguy also....coincidence? I think not. Phone Post
DasRy

6/28/11 11:10 AM
Bat21

Zedlepln - 

I don't recognise what that's from, but you just got VTFU Frobenius.

The original poem is by Martin Niemoller, goes like this:

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

Good stuff, Frobenius!
6/28/11 11:12 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've found GSTQ to be a gentleman of good breeding who has treated me fairly.
6/28/11 11:14 AM
jjj2121

Monsters Ball - 
slamming - 
jjj2121 -  Agree him or not, he is one of the parts of this place that makes things interesting.  The board loses something when he isn't here.

I don't love either one of them. I appreciate they talk about MMA and don't go and try and troll other people like trolls do. You rarely see either of those guys on any threads but their own and they are usually talking about MMA.

I'm trying to find any part of this post that's true and I can't find it.
6/28/11 11:17 AM
frontrowbrian

I never thought GSTQ was trolling so that's why I'm asking for full reinstatement.

He was merely misunderstood and shared differing opinions than the status quo. That's not trolling.
6/28/11 11:19 AM
GodSaveThePippa
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't miss him at all.
6/28/11 11:23 AM
KC007

He's alright when he's not posting in a thread about a British fighter.
6/28/11 11:24 AM
Jsteven
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball - 
slamming - 

I don't love either one of them. I appreciate they talk about MMA and don't go and try and troll other people like trolls do. You rarely see either of those guys on any threads but their own and they are usually talking about MMA.
LOL at convincing yourself CRE is not a troll

6/28/11 11:24 AM
rushinbear
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss GSTQ... always entertaining posts. if one didnt like his then one should not look at it....
6/28/11 11:25 AM
jjj2121

Jsteven - 
Monsters Ball - 
slamming - 

LOL at convincing yourself CRE is not a troll

Hey man, are you insinuating maybe CRE didn't really think Jake Shields was going to KO GSP standing???

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.