UnderGround Forums

On The Fridge >> Petition for GodSaveTheQueen to be UNBanned

6/28/11 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ranier wolfcastle
1057 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bring him back when the uk has a ufc champ

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/onye0004/politics/hell_freezes_over.jpg
6/28/11 11:33 AM
rushinbear
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UmBongoed by Kongo - 
rushinbear - I miss GSTQ... always entertaining posts. if one didnt like his then one should not look at it....
That would be good logic if GSTQ only trolled in his own thread. I'm actually surprised to see a mod stick up for someone who was just a blatant troll. If those are the kind of people you want around this forum, then that's kinda sad. Phone Post

OK, I change my mind. Taking off another layer of thick skin......
6/28/11 11:33 AM
suess
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he didn't get banned for trolling. 
6/28/11 11:39 AM
Ansari
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheQueen 

Troll
6/28/11 11:39 AM
suess
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

read the thread...
6/28/11 11:41 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazygrimreaper -  he called zip a douche and said he was gay with mccorkle.

LOL.

He said more than that
6/28/11 11:41 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle -  bring him back when the uk has a ufc champ

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/onye0004/politics/hell_freezes_over.jpg
How long until Wolfslair has multiple champs?
6/28/11 11:44 AM
frontrowbrian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/28/11 11:52 AM
Ansari - 
 GodSaveTheQueen 

Troll
that's a fake account. Someone is trolling pretending to be GSTQ on twitter

6/28/11 11:45 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ GSTQ/HBL
6/28/11 11:49 AM
Bisping'sBottomBitch
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think some people took his light banter way too seriously and couldn't see he was just taking the piss sometimes.
6/28/11 11:51 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff -  lol @ GSTQ/HBL

6/28/11 11:51 AM
suess

Bisping'sBottomBitch - I think some people took his light banter way too seriously and couldn't see he was just taking the piss sometimes.

he wasn't always light in his banter.  sometimes he went overboard, which is what i meant when i said he was a 13 on a 1-10 scale of obnoxiousness.  he didn't know when to quit.  he pushed people to the edge and then gloated after. 

i'm not sure why you guys are defending him.  i know some of you are trolling (FRB) but some of you are just... surprising.
6/28/11 11:52 AM
Nalaan
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_5QdHp04E&feature=related
6/28/11 11:54 AM
Zedlepln

suess - 
Bisping'sBottomBitch - I think some people took his light banter way too seriously and couldn't see he was just taking the piss sometimes.

he wasn't always light in his banter.  sometimes he went overboard, which is what i meant when i said he was a 13 on a 1-10 scale of obnoxiousness.  he didn't know when to quit.  he pushed people to the edge and then gloated after. 

i'm not sure why you guys are defending him.  i know some of you are trolling (FRB) but some of you are just... surprising.
Don't worry. When someone makes the last "you know what" comment that you can take before you go postal, I will defend you as vehemently afterward as they have GSTQ.
6/28/11 12:05 PM
suess

Zedlepln - 
suess - 

Don't worry. When someone makes the last "you know what" comment that you can take before you go postal, I will defend you as vehemently afterward as they have GSTQ.

even if you're the one that does it?!  you're swell!!!! 
6/28/11 12:06 PM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good riddance.
6/28/11 12:08 PM
KneeToFaceKo

He was an asshat and I support his banning.
6/28/11 12:09 PM
Naderhood's-Genital-Wart

BRING HIM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
6/28/11 12:10 PM
frontrowbrian

the hate is strong... you guys really get that worked up about someone posting on a forum? 
6/28/11 12:12 PM
suess

frontrowbrian -  the hate is strong... you guys really get that worked up about someone posting on a forum? 

c'mon, FRB!  you're a troll, you're looking for a reaction, why question the reaction once you get it?  is that part of the troll or are you genuinely curious?  
6/28/11 12:14 PM
FREE GSTQ

KneeToFaceKo -  He was an asshat and I support his banning.

^^^this............despite this hideous SN
6/28/11 12:16 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

They should ban all of the troll supporters also :)
6/28/11 12:18 PM
frontrowbrian

suess - 
frontrowbrian -  the hate is strong... you guys really get that worked up about someone posting on a forum? 

c'mon, FRB!  you're a troll, you're looking for a reaction, why question the reaction once you get it?  is that part of the troll or are you genuinely curious?  

I'm a troll? Everyone knows who I am. I'm not an anonymous guy behind a keyboard. I've been to 60 or 70 high profile MMA shows throughout the country. I have insider contacts and most of the shit I can't even say because I'll never get any info from the sources again if I put it out here.

I'm a fuckin MMA super fan. A pillar of the MMA fan community.

A troll? GTFO of here with that bullshit
6/28/11 12:19 PM
Zedlepln

Herring In A Fur Coat -  They should ban all of the troll supporters also :)
Can't do that. The UG would lose dozens of people and thousands of accounts.
6/28/11 12:20 PM
AmmoMan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is just racism against teh English.

Heh heh. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.