UnderGround Forums

On The Fridge >> Petition for GodSaveTheQueen to be UNBanned

6/29/11 7:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gocanucksgo
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doubt since he's back as UKTTalltheway Phone Post
6/29/11 7:07 AM
explodingboy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

157 posts of support in less than 24 hours, shows how much people want him back! Do the right thing Kirik!
6/29/11 7:24 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explodingboy -  157 posts of support in less than 24 hours, shows how much people want him back! Do the right thing Kirik!

LOL! Half the posts are from people that want him perm banned.
6/29/11 8:54 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explodingboy -  157 posts of support in less than 24 hours, shows how much people want him back! Do the right thing Kirik!

Yeah, and he got over 400 votes to ban him on the thread i made a few months ago, that GSTQ whined to the mods until they removed the thread.
6/29/11 8:55 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A troll gets banned, and people want the troll back?

If that happens, its open season on trolls and internet douches.

No one should ever get banned ever again if they bring back GSTQ.
6/29/11 8:56 AM
Chimonos Revenge

frontrowbrian - 
suess - 
frontrowbrian -  the hate is strong... you guys really get that worked up about someone posting on a forum? 

c'mon, FRB!  you're a troll, you're looking for a reaction, why question the reaction once you get it?  is that part of the troll or are you genuinely curious?  

I'm a troll? Everyone knows who I am. I'm not an anonymous guy behind a keyboard. I've been to 60 or 70 high profile MMA shows throughout the country. I have insider contacts and most of the shit I can't even say because I'll never get any info from the sources again if I put it out here.

I'm a fuckin MMA super fan. A pillar of the MMA fan community.

A troll? GTFO of here with that bullshit

You can be all that and still be an internet troll.

See OMA
6/29/11 8:58 AM
Chimonos Revenge

GSTQ poked the lions with a stick until he got eaten.

Break the TOS and get banned.
6/29/11 8:59 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Monsters Ball - GodSaveTheQueen is a complete troll and has been dragging the forum down for way too long. He trolls and spams threads and goes out of his way to be annoying. He thinks it's cool to do that and calls it "taking the piss". I call it being an asshole.

Getting rid of him was the best thing that has happened on here in a very long time.
6/29/11 9:04 AM
KneeToFaceKo

Chimonos Revenge - 
Monsters Ball - GodSaveTheQueen is a complete troll and has been dragging the forum down for way too long. He trolls and spams threads and goes out of his way to be annoying. He thinks it's cool to do that and calls it "taking the piss". I call it being an asshole.

Getting rid of him was the best thing that has happened on here in a very long time.

this
6/29/11 9:22 AM
ortman166

KneeToFaceKo -
Chimonos Revenge - 

this
- Phone Post
6/29/11 9:35 AM
skidog
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did he do that was so wrong? What about that AUJL thread which just spams pics and gifs of UK fighters getting KOd, isn't that trolling?... Phone Post
6/29/11 9:43 AM
Attdude
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good riddance
6/29/11 9:45 AM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skidog -  What did he do that was so wrong? What about that AUJL thread which just spams pics and gifs of UK fighters getting KOd, isn't that trolling?... Phone Post

is that trolling?  no

regardless - GSTQ wasn't banned for trolling.  maybe read the thread before you spout off at the mouth.
6/29/11 10:17 AM
skidog
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -
skidog -  What did he do that was so wrong? What about that AUJL thread which just spams pics and gifs of UK fighters getting KOd, isn't that trolling?... Phone Post

is that trolling?  no

regardless - GSTQ wasn't banned for trolling.  maybe read the thread before you spout off at the mouth.
If a Brit made threads spamming aload of yanks getting ktfo, you mongs would fire up the outrage bus and scream troll.

Anyway without trailing through 170 odd posts, my understanding is that all GSTQ did was talk shit to a few people one of them being a mod... so fucking what, no need to ban someone who pays to post here just for that. Phone Post
6/29/11 10:25 AM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skidog - 
suess -

is that trolling?  no

If a Brit made threads spamming aload of yanks getting ktfo, you mongs would fire up the outrage bus and scream troll.

Anyway without trailing through 170 odd posts, my understanding is that all GSTQ did was talk shit to a few people one of them being a mod... so fucking what, no need to ban someone who pays to post here just for that. Phone Post

I didn't read your post but I'm gonna assume it was a bunch of stupid shit that makes no sense and that I'm right about all this.  HA! that was fun!

in all seriousness, if someone posted gifs and pics of "yanks" getting "ktfo" we would simply return fire and make you bunch of sissies cry uncle.

GSTQ pushed the boundaries over and over.  he has a problem with authority or something.  the bottom line is he had several warnings, had been banned several times, and instead of reeling it in he pushed harder and harder and got banned for his troubles.  

i hope this wasn't too long.  i know following anything longer than a couple of words gets kind of troublesome for someone with ADD. 
6/29/11 10:29 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skidog - 
suess -

is that trolling?  no

Minimizing GSTQ's crimes won't work . GSTQ made a career out of blatant trolling, UG member abuse, Mod harrassment, not to mention other unsavory acts like fighter bashing and welching on bets, if memory serves correctly. It finally caught up to him. I don't think he should be perm banned, though. I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now.
6/29/11 10:43 AM
skidog

suess -
skidog - 
suess -

is that trolling?  no

I didn't read your post but I'm gonna assume it was a bunch of stupid shit that makes no sense and that I'm right about all this.  HA! that was fun!

in all seriousness, if someone posted gifs and pics of "yanks" getting "ktfo" we would simply return fire and make you bunch of sissies cry uncle.

GSTQ pushed the boundaries over and over.  he has a problem with authority or something.  the bottom line is he had several warnings, had been banned several times, and instead of reeling it in he pushed harder and harder and got banned for his troubles.  

i hope this wasn't too long.  i know following anything longer than a couple of words gets kind of troublesome for someone with ADD. 
Whats with the insults? quit being a smart mouthed gobshite and take a fucking break man, you act as though GSTQ is the fucking anti-christ. At the end of the day he paid to post here and I found him entertaining, the UG would be dull as fuck without the banter the UKTT bring, the only people complaining are oversensitive knobheads like yourself. Phone Post
6/29/11 10:57 AM
suess

lol. i'm not sensitive.  i took his biggest hits and kept going.  i'm merely telling you why he got banned, which you had asked about.  if you didn't want to hear the answer you shouldn't have asked the question. 

i have nothing against GSTQ.  most times we had good banter. 

i'm sorry that you're so upset about his banning.  the UG is here to comfort you in your time of loss.  come, brother, we accept you.
6/29/11 11:16 AM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck him. If you made a poll it would not reflect the favor of his reinstatement. Please move this thread to "What If."
6/29/11 11:18 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Im tired of this "banter" horseshit.

Trolling, insulting (including directed at Mods), and general douchiness is not "Banter"

I have no problem with the rest of the UKTT, BUT GSTQ stepped over the line many times before he got hammered, and was actually banned once already on his previous screen name.

Good Riddance.

Maybe if he comes back (on his third screen name, no less) he will have learned his lesson and stop being such a hemorrhoid to the UG.
6/29/11 11:28 AM
skidog

suess -  lol. i'm not sensitive.  i took his biggest hits and kept going.  i'm merely telling you why he got banned, which you had asked about.  if you didn't want to hear the answer you shouldn't have asked the question. 

i'm sorry that you're so upset about his banning.  the UG is here to comfort you in your time of loss.  come, brother, we accept you.
Don't fucking patronise me, you're the one who started off by being a smart mouthed prick. I couldn't give a flying fuck whether he's banned or not, I hardly ever post on the UG, I'm pointing out the fact that the UG would be boring as fuck without people like GSTQ... Phone Post
6/29/11 11:32 AM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ice man chocolate al - 
Poindexter -  Fuck him. If you made a poll it would not reflect the favor of his reinstatement.
I actually made a poll. So far it's not in his favor.
Awesome username.
6/29/11 11:32 AM
skidog

Bat21 -
skidog - 
suess -

is that trolling?  no

Minimizing GSTQ's crimes won't work . GSTQ made a career out of blatant trolling, UG member abuse, Mod harrassment, not to mention other unsavory acts like fighter bashing and welching on bets, if memory serves correctly. It finally caught up to him. I don't think he should be perm banned, though. I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now.
Which fighters did he bash, and what did he say? Phone Post
6/29/11 11:33 AM
suess

skidog - 
suess -  lol. i'm not sensitive.  i took his biggest hits and kept going.  i'm merely telling you why he got banned, which you had asked about.  if you didn't want to hear the answer you shouldn't have asked the question. 

Don't fucking patronise me, you're the one who started off by being a smart mouthed prick. I couldn't give a flying fuck whether he's banned or not, I hardly ever post on the UG, I'm pointing out the fact that the UG would be boring as fuck without people like GSTQ... Phone Post

cool story bro.  don't start shit unless you want to hash it out.  how lame can you get buddy

6/29/11 11:35 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ice man chocolate al - 
Poindexter -  Fuck him. If you made a poll it would not reflect the favor of his reinstatement.

I actually made a poll. So far it's not in his favor.

Answer Results
Yes
66.67%
No
33.33%
Total Votes: 51

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.