UnderGround Forums

On The Fridge >> Petition for GodSaveTheQueen to be UNBanned

6/29/11 5:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
skidog
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bat21 -
skidog - 
Bat21 -
skidog - 
suess -
skidog -  What did he do that was so wrong? What about that AUJL thread which just spams pics and gifs of UK fighters getting KOd, isn't that trolling?... Phone Post

is that trolling?  no

regardless - GSTQ wasn't banned for trolling.  maybe read the thread before you spout off at the mouth.
If a Brit made threads spamming aload of yanks getting ktfo, you mongs would fire up the outrage bus and scream troll.

Anyway without trailing through 170 odd posts, my understanding is that all GSTQ did was talk shit to a few people one of them being a mod... so fucking what, no need to ban someone who pays to post here just for that. Phone Post

Minimizing GSTQ's crimes won't work . GSTQ made a career out of blatant trolling, UG member abuse, Mod harrassment, not to mention other unsavory acts like fighter bashing and welching on bets, if memory serves correctly. It finally caught up to him. I don't think he should be perm banned, though. I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now.
Which fighters did he bash, and what did he say? Phone Post

GSP, for one, and I believe there were others. If I gave a shit, I'd do your legwork for you to show you exactly what he said, but I don't, so you're on your own....if you care.
Not really, i remember him making a thread about GSP being dull as fuck to watch (which he his) but that isn't fighter bashing, people say fat worse shit about Bisping on a daily basis. Phone Post
6/29/11 5:56 PM
skidog
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zedlepln -

You can't do the "legwork" for him because GSTQ/HBL would periodically get himself frozen and have all the evidence wiped away. Convenient, huh?

If the shit he said about fighters was so bad someone must remember. Phone Post
6/29/11 6:02 PM
osiriss
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would anyone want a guy who constantly trolls and spams the forum back? Phone Post
6/29/11 6:04 PM
Naderhood's-Genital-Wart
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ice man chocolate al -
Naderhood's-Genital-Wart - 
ice man chocolate al - Since the poll thread got moved to the otherground, move this thread to the otherground too please.
Who are you? Phone Post

I was GSPp4p
Who changed you? Phone Post
6/29/11 6:05 PM
TheMorg826
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BAN Phone Post
6/29/11 6:51 PM
RentedMule
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Farewell, DTL...

Don't worry, he'll be reincarnated soon enough.
6/29/11 6:52 PM
LiverpoolFC
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSTQ was banned?

You must know you lot can't take a joke?
That's the whole joke. Phone Post
6/30/11 2:12 AM
carcaju
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good riddance to the self admitted troll from the usa.
6/30/11 2:18 AM
BJJkilla
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

finally
6/30/11 2:30 AM
Naderhood's-Genital-Wart

Northside Strangler -  Is this the end of UKTT as we know it? 
Hell NO Phone Post
6/30/11 3:45 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - I am not xenophobic in any way whatsoever and I like to think I have a world view and a mulicultural mindset, however and I mean no offense to those that fit this category, I distrust foreign folk, most of them talk not right, they don't understand freedom and justice like Americans do and alot of them have loose morals, I am sure there are exceptions to this but really if they don't meet our values and respect them and our tradtions then its probably for the best that they are banned until they understand and respect our way of life and not disrespect us in any way. As I said no offense meant, its just a obeservation not meant to be a critisism of foreign folk at all.

lol
6/30/11 3:48 AM
Humphrey

I enjoy seeing this thread.
6/30/11 6:37 AM
Naderhood's-Genital-Wart

Northside Strangler -
Hell NO Phone Post
Well if GSTQ didn't do anything that bad by people's standards, what happens if moar of UKTT gets banned? 

We won't Phone Post
6/30/11 7:03 AM
FREE GSTQ

Northside Strangler -  Is this the end of UKTT as we know it? 

It is the beginning of the end.  The UKTaintTicklers will go the way of the DoDo before long.  It is a matter of time before their extinction  is realized.
6/30/11 7:09 AM
MF Swegs

slamming - You just bongo'd the correct mate.

Bongo'd by Bungalows. Phone Post
This Phone Post
6/30/11 7:22 AM
Tyler Bentley

We even expect some excuses from obama for this !!!! Phone Post
6/30/11 7:52 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Northside Strangler - 
Hell NO Phone Post
Well if GSTQ didn't do anything that bad by people's standards, what happens if moar of UKTT gets banned? 

All you have to do is behave in a manner that the mods feels is inappropriate/offensive.

Getting banned wasnt his first offense, it's not like this came out of the blue guys.

He really didnt even get banned for his trolling and shit-stirring (which he should have long ago), but for directly insulting a mod with offensive language.

Anyone would have been banned, or at least frozen, for what he said, which i saw before those posts got removed.

He got the ban hammer because he has a history, and already has been perma banned once under a different screen name.

His being gone actually gives the UKTT some credibility.
He was a lightning rod for criticism and ridicule.
You should all be happy.
6/30/11 8:10 AM
Bisping'sBottomBitch
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking hell, nearly every page has a couple of posts by seuss, and stangly enough his 'AUJL' buddies proclaiming why GSTQ must stay banned.

Ease up fellas. Obviously he pissed you off for a couple of years.
6/30/11 9:19 AM
suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping'sBottomBitch - Fucking hell, nearly every page has a couple of posts by seuss, and stangly enough his 'AUJL' buddies proclaiming why GSTQ must stay banned.

GSTQ and I were on good terms, pal.  trying to explain something to people on this forum is pretty difficult and takes lots of time.  sorry if i offended you. 

also - sit the fuck down
6/30/11 9:21 AM
jjj2121

Edited: 06/30/11 9:21 AM
suess - 
Bisping'sBottomBitch - Fucking hell, nearly every page has a couple of posts by seuss, and stangly enough his 'AUJL' buddies proclaiming why GSTQ must stay banned.

GSTQ and I were on good terms, pal.  trying to explain something to people on this forum is pretty difficult and takes lots of time.  sorry if i offended you. 

also - sit the fuck down
He's talking about seuss...not you dude.  You are suess.

6/30/11 9:24 AM
suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjj2121 - 
suess - 

also - sit the fuck down
He's talking about seuss...not you dude.  You are suess.

good call!  i'm so used to people fkin it up i don't even realize it happens any more.
6/30/11 9:30 AM
Humphrey

Frobenius - Glad to see this thread continues to grow, it is important for all of us, however we felt about GSTQ, to recognise that he was unfairly banned by over-sensitive mods who need to learn how to understand the British sense of humour.

unfairly? this is not a democracy, it's a private forum, and you are granted PERMISSION to post.

he fucked up, thankfully his bitch ass is gone.
6/30/11 9:32 AM
Humphrey

Edited: 06/30/11 9:32 AM
Rychek - Unban or not. In just 4 hours this has generated 6 pages all about GSTQ. He has definitely made an impact on the UG hate or love him.

so does dog shit make a huge impression on me when I step on it and it gets stuck to my shoe.

not exactly a braggart achievement.
6/30/11 9:35 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - 
Rychek - Unban or not. In just 4 hours this has generated 6 pages all about GSTQ. He has definitely made an impact on the UG hate or love him.

so does dog shit make a huge impression on me when I step on it and it gets stuck to my shoe.

not exactly a braggart achievement.

lol
6/30/11 10:11 AM
lifeaftrprison
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didnt even realize he was banned. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.