UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Randy Orton rips Kelly Kelly and The Rock

7/4/11 12:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Marzz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy seems to really hate women who he finds trashy. On one hand, he could just be a decent guy who disapproves of skanky chicks. On the other hand, he could be the type who collects prostitutes' eye balls in a freezer.

Tom Lawlor- Your Just Bleed, Severn, and Hulkster gimmicks were fucking fantastic. I just wanted to be able to tell you that.
7/5/11 11:48 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kelly Kelly at age 18 in 2006 was FIRE HOT.

She still is hot, but the version Test nailed?

Yeah. Phone Post
7/6/11 7:25 AM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Destroyer88 -  Agree with him on everything except for Cena being the best on the mic. Rock is so far and beyond better than Cena.

Agreed. Cena is terrible on the mic now. During the promo feud Rock literally ripped him apart as a wrestler and as a human being and all Cena came back was "You're gay." for the first "comeback" and "You're gay and I want to shoot my load on you {pearl necklace reference} for his second "comeback" They were as cringe worthy as Rampage "Your breath stank" everytime Rashad killed him.
7/6/11 8:20 PM
Philanderer
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Is GLAAD going to complain about that too?
7/7/11 7:14 AM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe GLAAD did complain.
7/9/11 9:51 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminds me of MMA guys considered good "talkers" like McCorkle.

Even Rogan said McCorkle was so good.

Yet it's all gay jokes.

Always.

I did your mom, your dad blew me, you like men, etc.

If MMA ever gets a REAL talker it will make a ton of money because Sonnen is just bad 1985 Roddy Piper stuff.

Rock, Punk are great and Cena can be when motivated or not challenged by a Rock. Phone Post
11/2/12 2:28 PM
Philanderer
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“Jericho is type of the guy to go in Vince’s office and tell him this is what he’s doing and tough,” Orton said. “A lot of newer, younger guys are intimidated by Vince. They’re scared to knock on his door. Jericho—I miss him being around—would go tell McMahon what’s going on.”-

Hmmm... I think one of these 2 was the guy who confronted Vince in front of everyone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.