UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Fedor Consignments???

7/28/11 5:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ricksongjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/28/11 5:39 PM
What does that have to do with you lying to everyone all the time???And you didnt dick me around about Fedor???? Oh well.People will see you for who and what you are.
7/28/11 5:33 PM
ricksongjj

And yes the newer collectors will still buy from you for a while till they get real connections and see how you are.
7/28/11 5:39 PM
Fighter Memorabilia

Lying to everyone...My bad for not sending you my itenary and letting you know about my personal arrangements....Its was last minute! 

Oh, I see you have the real connections?  Just like your Fedor connect? 

Im not the one that ever ask you for shit, all you do is ask people for shit, you complained about me not notifying you about the Royce signing, you asked me to hook you up with Rickson when he comes to LA, you asked about Fedor (when at the time, I was not going cause I had some personal issues to deal with)...

Why dont you fly out to LA and get your own shit...
7/28/11 5:47 PM
ricksongjj

LOL I know you only lied to me about the Fedor deal not the posters, not your gloves, and you never lied to anyone about prices or told people not to tell anyone your prices or about this and that.You can go away now.Im done with you.

Hell I believe the guy now on how you got all those Pride gloves.
7/28/11 5:48 PM
ricksongjj

Oh yeah sorry about your personal issues.I love dogs also.
7/28/11 5:51 PM
Fighter Memorabilia

Thats pretty low...

What do you do with all those Fedor and Rickson Posters???  Jerk off to it...I know people love to collect shit, but you seemed to be obssessed with them...

I can call one of the M-1 contacts, oh wait you have the real connections right?  I can arrange for a sweaty Fedor tee that you can rub all over your chest with.
7/28/11 5:52 PM
Fighter Memorabilia

ricksongjj - LOL I know you only lied to me about the Fedor deal not the posters, not your gloves, and you never lied to anyone about prices or told people not to tell anyone your prices or about this and that.You can go away now.Im done with you.

Hell I believe the guy now on how you got all those Pride gloves.

Call John Ouano and ask him...hater....I love it...Why dont you move to a real city where you can get your own shit signed...
7/28/11 5:53 PM
ricksongjj

Alright now were getting to the child talk.
7/28/11 5:54 PM
ricksongjj

I bet you keep posting comments.:)
Fighter Memorabilia

Im sure there is a lot going on where your from, especially with those 7000 plus post you have...
Mayhem13
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will take the Fedor sweaty tee please.
ricksongjj

Theres 1.
Fighter Memorabilia

I bet you keep crying and hating.....
7/28/11 5:55 PM
ricksongjj

Theres 2.LOL
7/28/11 5:58 PM
Mayhem13
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so...how about that sweaty Fedor tee?
7/28/11 6:05 PM
the chip guy

Fighter Memorabilia - Thats pretty low...

What do you do with all those Fedor and Rickson Posters???  Jerk off to it...I know people love to collect shit, but you seemed to be obssessed with them...

I can call one of the M-1 contacts, oh wait you have the real connections right?  I can arrange for a sweaty Fedor tee that you can rub all over your chest with.

I get bj's in front of all of my Wand posters all the time... it's kind of hard not to, since they are covering all of the walls in my mancave. I crank it in the shower tho.... just in case your curious where I do that.

Jesse, I have to say your rep is worth more that anything in your collection and your pissing yours away right now by attacking Hix, I'm sure he asked you for a ton but did he not offer you $$$ in return????????? If you agreed or offered to help at any point, it's on you for not coming through. Just like you told me you where lining up a Wand signing, so I passed on some big ticket items just to save cash for it then all of the sudden his mgr asked for too much.... you never asked me if it was to much. I'm starting to think you where making shallow promises just so you could try to get info out of me.
7/28/11 6:23 PM
the chip guy

Have I ever bought from you Jesse? Why would you pricing matter to me?
7/28/11 6:24 PM
blushgirl412
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will say that Hix has hooked me up many times and I would do the same for him and a few others on here. Intent is everything.
7/28/11 6:29 PM
the chip guy

it's not professional to respond this way nor is it acceptable to me. I like Hix, he is a real collector just like me. Taking shots at a guy for collecting a particular fighter/event/promotion is like taking a shot at me and how I like to collect.
7/28/11 6:42 PM
ricksongjj

Ok Im back,had to finish jerking off.Now that Im more relaxed(tired too) hopefully this is the last we'll hear from him here.
7/28/11 6:53 PM
the chip guy

Jesse, If I ever called Hix a crybaby it was unintentional or a lack of being able to communicate to you better that Hix was disappointed about something, he's good dude. I too get a little upset when I miss out on a really cool item but more often than not, i'm happy for a fellow collector who has scored something nice.

I'll keep responding in the forum tho, that way words can't get twisted and i'll be accountable for what I say.
7/28/11 7:06 PM
wiu81

Just be honest and upfront. That goes a long long way. You can be a good business man and be honest. Phone Post
7/28/11 9:20 PM
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn bro ease up on Jesse. That's the homie. We all have r connections were we get stuff. Sum we can share sum we can't cuzz peeps will burn the spot. I just acquired a sweet spot were I can get fighters sigs weekly and I'll be the only one there. Jesse runs a business. U may r may not like his tactics. But he has them and u don't. U live in a place were u can't get autos in person. Come to la r Vegas and ull see what Jesse r I do is mild to what others do. It's a whole nother world here bro. Phone Post
7/28/11 9:47 PM
tjsuckerpunch

the chip guy - 
Fighter Memorabilia - Thats pretty low...

I get <span class="squiggly" title="To see spelling suggestions, click this word" word="bj's" state="new" splc="splc">bj's</span> in front of all of my Wand posters all the time... it's kind of hard not to, since they are covering all of the walls in my <span class="squiggly" title="To see spelling suggestions, click this word" word="mancave" state="new" splc="splc">mancave</span>. I crank it in the shower <span class="squiggly" title="To see spelling suggestions, click this word" word="tho" state="new" splc="splc">tho</span>.... just in case your curious where I do that.

Jesse, I have to say your rep is worth more that anything in your collection and your pissing yours away right now by attacking <span class="squiggly" title="To see spelling suggestions, click this word" word="Hix" state="new" splc="splc">Hix</span>, I'm sure he asked you for <span class="squiggly" title="To see spelling suggestions, click this word" word="sa" state="new" splc="splc">a</span> ton but did he not offer you $$$ in return????????? If you agreed or offered to help at any point, it's on you for not coming through. Just like you told me you where lining up a Wand signing, so I passed on some big ticket items just to save cash for it then all of the sudden his mgr asked for too much.... you never asked me if it was to much. I'm starting to think you where making shallow promises just so you could try to get info out of me.

If he thinks Wand charges too much for a privatre signing then he is stone cold full of shit. He never had one in the works. Wand charges what you would expect Dennis Hallman to charge. He should be charging 3 to 4x's what he does.

If he told you that chip, FM is full of shit.

If I had 100 things to have Wand sign to make it worth his time, Id set the siging up tomorrow. He manager reps Werdum too and both Wand and Wedum charge way less then they should be, especially for the prices FM is charging
7/28/11 9:48 PM
tjsuckerpunch

And anytime RIckson has every asked for help with something, he has ALWAYS offered to pay for my time & shipping

Rickson is one of the few Class Acts on this board

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.