UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Fedor Consignments???

7/30/11 2:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ricksongjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anzbala-Im just curious how you know for sure they paid and that they didnt say they were Fedors biggest fan?
7/30/11 2:06 AM
tjsuckerpunch

And yes the couple times i have ran into Fedor I only got 1 item signed. Captain pot holder was right in front of me and threw down 30 pot holders, i wasnt going to do that to him
7/30/11 2:15 AM
hunto21

I'm not a troll bro
7/30/11 7:59 AM
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This shit is hilarious!!! Phone Post
7/30/11 9:53 AM
CoopDiddy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like I have missed some fun times on here...
7/30/11 10:15 AM
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naw just a bunch of retardiness!!! Phone Post
7/30/11 1:52 PM
ricksongjj

"Sometimes these things happen in MMA" :)
7/31/11 12:41 PM
ChicagoTom
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread will be complete if FP and MURPHY make an appearance and start lighting each other up. Phone Post
7/31/11 1:57 PM
wiu81

Lol I have been waiting for them lol. Phone Post
7/31/11 6:24 PM
the chip guy

I Think the worst thing Jesse did was act unprofessional....

let's go back to page 1 of this thread.....

Fighter Memorabilia - I have been trying to set something up as well. Just not getting any responses back from M-1 management. If someone can help and give me a contact email address I will add you into the signing...I have about 100 items myself that I need signed...

Wow! Jesse was asking some of us for help???...hmmmm Page 3

Fighter Memorabilia - Thats pretty low...

What do you do with all those Fedor and Rickson Posters??? Jerk off to it...I know people love to collect shit, but you seemed to be obsessed with them...

I can call one of the M-1 contacts, oh wait you have the real connections right? I can arrange for a sweaty Fedor tee that you can rub all over your chest with.

Comment 1 sounds like something a Sherpup noob would say..... and comment two??? weren't you asking us for our M-1 contacts just a few week earlier? Now you want to rub yours in Hix's face.....LAME!!!!!!!

Fighter Memorabilia -
Why dont you move to a real city where you can get your own shit signed...

This comment really get's under my skin personally ... Jesse do you remember when I talked to you on the phone for over an hour and I told you who much it sucked for me to live in timbucktwo Albertville??? You sounded really sympathetic to me then and I though it was cool that you offered to help me get some of my Royce and Wand stuff signed.... to bad nothing ever came of it for whatever reason you came up with...

Would it have killed Jesse to put the Royce signing off a few weeks so he could hook up the boys from the memground??? I was not expecting anything at cost even though you offered just that, I would have made it worth your while $$$ to get my vidmarks signed. I think the only reason he offered to do signing for us was so he could see who and how much people where willing to pay for signed items.... that's BULLSHIT!!!!!!! I don't have time for fucking games like that neither does Hix or anybody else here. If you want to know how much stuff is worth DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH JESSE AND STOP DICKING AROUND WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse, you sent me a text on Friday saying you where done with this thread..... really??? You told me a couple weeks ago that you wanted to make a business out of mmamemorbilia.... do you honestly think you can do that without the help or support of long term collectors like me, Hix and others? If you ever want to man up and apologize HERE for leading us/me on for shit you had no intention on coming through with, i'll hear you out.

7/31/11 6:39 PM
hunto21

ownage
7/31/11 7:13 PM
ricksongjj

Edited: 07/31/11 7:13 PM
Im glad anzbala told me about the video.Thanks, its too bad some will still buy from him(Jesse) regardless just because they want the item.
7/31/11 10:18 PM
iSsUEs

Ouch!!! Phone Post
8/2/11 12:42 AM
CoopDiddy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not that it really matters now, but I spoke to the guy in the video and he said they charged I believe 30 for pics, 50 for gloves, and 50-70 for belts or posters. Take it for what it is worth because he could of been bullshitting me. And to clarify, the bigger guy, not the mini me Tom Atencio.
8/2/11 5:50 PM
bjjdna
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gotta love the mg drama

ebay selling auto hounds out to make a buck should have to pay fighters for their time/sigs...they earned their mma status and deserve a cut imo

sellers who stalk fighters at hotels, restaurants, gyms, etc...it's borderline invasion of privacy and fighters have every right to be pissed

Asking for sigs at publicly adv events (expos, grand openings, seminars, weigh ins, etc) where you were invited, paid to be there, bought their merchandise, etc...that’s what those events are for...if it’s a public event for the fans, fighters should sign items however the fuck the fan wants it signed imo

and there's nothing wrong with asking for multiple sigs if it's the right time and place...events with big lines, 2-3 items max...but I’ve been to public events where Bas, Rickson, Royce, Couture, etc were just standing around chatting..those are the times to get the motherload signed
8/2/11 7:54 PM
the chip guy

Well put bjjdna!

Did anyone here ever try calling the Quano # he gave? Someone should call and ask whoever answers that # "who did Dan Henderson just beat"? If the guy on the other end says "Frodo Emilioestevez" we might be on to something.
8/3/11 9:23 AM
ricksongjj

LOL!
8/4/11 10:00 PM
thefightnerd
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFightNerd.com, Editor in Chief
 i have some signed fedor stuff from my personal collection if anyone is still interested, just send me a PM for info
8/4/11 10:10 PM
ricksongjj

Im interested!
8/5/11 7:25 PM
ricksongjj

thefightnerd is pulling a Jesse lol.
8/9/11 11:51 AM
Hoosier Fight Club
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LoL! Well?
11/24/12 4:00 PM
the chip guy

What ever happend to the big fat Frodo Shlemiiiiinkoooo guy?

11/24/12 8:01 PM
ChicagoTom
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$100,000 Phone Post
11/27/12 1:23 AM
Fighter Memorabilia

This was a great thread! A lot of people were pissed, myself included, the funny thing is it was all for not since in the end we all keep in contact once in while for one thing or anohter....hahahah good shit

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.