UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

4/11/13 8:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RJJH
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadMon - 

my personal favorite was Olive Garden Table for 1.

That was the greatest name of all time.  I lost my shit.

LOL, this

4/13/13 7:03 PM
Culinary Union Delegate
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just threw a hundy on Gonzaga at big odds, and another Hundy on Belcher at +145 (which are stupid odds for a 50/50 fioght). Bisping gets hit clean in every fight and Belcher can bang him out or stun and sub him. Bisping can win the pointfight, but he's gonna get his clock cleaned at some point and if Belcher pounces (he's got the insticnct) he's got this.

4/13/13 7:06 PM
Culinary Union Delegate
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woodford Mike - Any of you guys see a line on the Uriah - Kelvin fight this weekend? 5dimes doesn't have anything up yet.

I'm thinking those might be pretty long odds given all the hype surrounding Hall and Kelvin might be worth a flyer. Hall is clearly a beast, but Kelvin has been very effective in taking guys down and controlling the fight from there.

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

Hall's at -305. He should crush, but the rumor is: he's a nervous kid, and this is on the fucking spot. +275 on Kelvin isn't tempting enough for me to pull the trigger.

4/13/13 8:10 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

BadMon - 

belcher is a solid bet.  

Ganzaga tho. LOL.  Gluck.   Browne is going to blow him out.

I bet on Gonzaga b/c he's a super nice guy, and I have a Vera-type dislike for Travis Browne for no good reason. Seems like a good dude too. I just hope he throws a flash kick and Gonzaga caveman's him. 

4/14/13 12:20 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Underground Blargh - 
Underground Blargh - 
Culinary Union Delegate - 

Just threw a hundy on Gonzaga at big odds, and another Hundy on Belcher at +145 (which are stupid odds for a 50/50 fioght). Bisping gets hit clean in every fight and Belcher can bang him out or stun and sub him. Bisping can win the pointfight, but he's gonna get his clock cleaned at some point and if Belcher pounces (he's got the insticnct) he's got this.

I bet 145 on Travis Browne winning Inside Distance at -145, we shall see!

yay

So, Sakara Elbows are cool now? Just not in Montreal

4/14/13 12:37 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Culinary Union Delegate - 
Woodford Mike - Any of you guys see a line on the Uriah - Kelvin fight this weekend? 5dimes doesn't have anything up yet.

I'm thinking those might be pretty long odds given all the hype surrounding Hall and Kelvin might be worth a flyer. Hall is clearly a beast, but Kelvin has been very effective in taking guys down and controlling the fight from there.

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

Hall's at -305. He should crush, but the rumor is: he's a nervous kid, and this is on the fucking spot. +275 on Kelvin isn't tempting enough for me to pull the trigger.

I snoozed, I lost. 

4/14/13 8:21 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

BadMon - 

Donaire popped back up to -220 right before the fight.

Rigo had 2 100 fight winning streaks.  that's not fluke.  Threw down 250 for jokes.  Man that fight was entertainment.  in that 10th round, I bit my nail down to the bone.

A bunch of my friends all went to the fight, and were the Rigo bandwagon/cheering section. Dudes were sure he was going to win, like it didn't even have to happen. 

I didn't think the difference in speed would be as much as it was.

4/16/13 7:00 AM
Bobby Lupo

Bendo

Thomspon at +170

Masvidal

Not going to  to pull the trigger on Mir +350. I was considering it, I just don't see Mir winning with anything other than DC knocking him down going for the finish and getting subbed, but I think Cormier is too smart and reserved for that kind of thing. Should be an easy fight for him.

4/16/13 10:19 AM
RJJH
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I put $10 on Mir and $20 on Josh Thompson.

4/18/13 8:12 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jury over Nijam, lock it up!

War Jury Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 8:28 PM
Bad Monkey
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo, he's like Gil only bigger and better.

Nate, easy.  I like Thomson, but I just don't think he has enough for Diaz.

Cormier/Mir makes me nervous.  DC should have this, but Mir can end shit with a quickness early.  I'm not sure DC can get away with carrying an extra 20lbs vs Mir.  He's beat big, skilled guys easily before, but they were slower and less athletic than Mir.  Mir, imo, is a step up from Josh and Bigfoot, he could ruin the party.

4/20/13 12:14 AM
raags
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Bendo by dec. at -115

Carmont (over Larkin) by dec. at +333
4/20/13 7:33 AM
Bobby Lupo

Jury for surey.

Mir is beng cast as the Christian being fed to the lion. He usually gets eaten when this happens, but sometimes he'll grab a limb and the next big thing is in trouble. Usually, he'll be a good Christian like the Carwin and Vera fights.

4/20/13 8:39 AM
Bobby Lupo

BadMon - 

Bobby, welcome back

you going in on Mir?

I'm itching to pull the trigger. He looked the best he ever has at the weigh in. A flat or flat Mir, and I can pass it up, but at these crazy odds, looking born again, I might just jump on it to make the fight more interesting.

4/20/13 11:40 AM
Bad Monkey
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about Brown/Mein.

I think Mein should take this, but Matt Brown has cost me a lot of money by underestimating him.

4/20/13 12:55 PM
Bobby Lupo

Bad Monkey - 

How about Brown/Mein.

I think Mein should take this, but Matt Brown has cost me a lot of money by underestimating him.

Brown is the great Hype Train Robber. I'm just going to enjoy it. Mein should be too technical, but Matt Brown has a way of making his opponent look bad in these kind of fights

4/20/13 6:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Jury over Nijam, lock it up!

War Jury Phone Post 3.0
Lock! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 5:04 AM
Bobby Lupo

God damn mint. Didn't bet on Mir. Frank coulda/shoulda won. Cormier was getting outstruck.

Thanks to Masvidal, the shit judges in the Bendo fight and Josh Thomson, who at +170 was a free fucking money.

4/23/13 1:20 PM
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh sweet lord halleluja the betting sharks didnt get me!

Sarah McCan, Bisping, JBJ, Khabilov aaaand Nelson.

I feel goooood! Oh! And maybe Leonard Garcia.
4/23/13 1:28 PM
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking closely...this card is a gift from the LOOORD!

Thx Dana...
4/24/13 7:06 PM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm throwing Bones and Jim Miller into every parlay to try and jinx them. Phone Post
4/24/13 7:12 PM
UGCTT_mojodmonky
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadMon and Loops, curious to see what your plays are. I'm currently on Nelson risk $75 @ -235 and Belcher risk $50 @ -140.

Thanks in advance.
4/24/13 7:25 PM
Bobby Lupo

I'll post right after weigh ins. I want to go big after having a great weekend last weekend. I'm avoiding the Nelson and Garcia fights. Seems too wild. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 7:28 PM
Bobby Lupo

I like Kalashnikov, belcher, bones, mcmann. Bisping always gets chin checked and belcher os gonna be a shark in red water. I've only lost money on bisping a fights with Evans and Hendo. I think I've got this guy figured out.

Now bet on the count because I or cocky. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 9:30 PM
Bobby Lupo

The weigh-ins are major. Nate Diaz looked horrible, bendo didn't look great either. I think bendo lost, but do t tell my bookie. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.