UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

7/3/11 12:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GingerWhinger
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Out of the kindness of my heart, I give you the best betting advice on this board card after card.

Kirik, do the right thing. I had funny writeups for all of these and my thread disappeared. This is like when Mandela was imprisoned.

From: GingerWhinger Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 2 days ago

Don't say I never did nothing for you:

Wlad- Bet it as big as you can afford. I got in at -200, it's -270 and creeping
Handsome Matt
Leben
Cruz
Melvin G
Mark Wahlberg
Condit
Simpson
Winner
and throw a few on Tito, he's due and Bader is a nervous kid
7/3/11 12:49 AM
GingerWhinger
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The10Marlons -  im the number one bettor on the site

BTW WTF happened to ur name u seem to ignore anyone that asks

I'm working on getting my good name restored. I got frozen by an overzealous mod in Hague-Gate and lost all of my old posts. This SN should have been changed a while back. I guess it's like UG detention.
7/3/11 8:57 AM
GingerWhinger

I made people money last night. I provide a service around here. Got them in on a +375 Tito, a Condit at even money and Leben close to even money. I almost ran the table for the night. If a fella bet my way, he got paid. 

7/3/11 9:12 AM
NTXMMAjunky
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I threw down money on Tito. Paid off very well for me. Phone Post
7/3/11 9:15 AM
chroniccomics5
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I rememebr the thread, nice call on Tito
7/3/11 9:23 AM
GingerWhinger

GingerWhinger - 

Joey O is the top dog and always will be. JJJ is very good as well. I'd almost want to link up with him and have him edit my picks. I sometimes get swayed if I'm a fan or know a guy. Are you Yuckfou? 
7/3/11 9:28 AM
GingerWhinger

NTXMMAjunky -  I threw down money on Tito. Paid off very well for me. Phone Post

My bookie/friend was like "Bro, you sure about this?" I gave him my Bader is nervous and Tito can block his punches with the high guard and can out tech him...plus his back is against the wall...and he laughed....and he paid.

I Bingo'd the fuck out of last night even with the shit judging of Wiman-Siver
7/4/11 8:43 AM
GingerWhinger

I make money for UGers not take money with paypal scams. Yet I get treated like a culprit
7/6/11 7:22 PM
GingerWhinger

GingerWhinger -  I make money for UGers not take money with paypal scams. Yet I get treated like a culprit

7/7/11 6:56 PM
NTXMMAjunky
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whats your #1 bet for the next UFC Phone Post
7/7/11 6:57 PM
Bobby Lupo

NTXMMAjunky -  Whats your #1 bet for the next UFC Phone Post

Sa-Ka-Ra
7/7/11 6:58 PM
Bobby Lupo

I'm working on my picks
7/7/11 6:59 PM
jjj2121
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 

Sa-Ka-Ra

Co-sign
7/7/11 7:39 PM
Bobby Lupo

jjj2121 - 
Bobby Lupo - 

Sa-Ka-Ra

Co-sign
I love Jorge, but this is a gimme fight for taking Weidman on short notice when he was preparing for a completely different fight. I messaged Alessio to make sure he avoids any dodgy looking Philly tuna this time. 

7/7/11 8:35 PM
Team GDP
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GingerWhinger - 
GingerWhinger - 

Joey O is the top dog and always will be. JJJ is very good as well. I'd almost want to link up with him and have him edit my picks. I sometimes get swayed if I'm a fan or know a guy. Are you Yuckfou? 

he is the last10er.

anyone know what site oddessa works for?
7/7/11 8:41 PM
I love me some Yankee boys!!

Fucking awesome. I lost out on Nunes the other week so I didn't bet on this card, but if I had gone with Leben like I thought i would've cleaned up. I support the notion to sticky Lupo Locks.
7/7/11 9:43 PM
PosterboyOwnsMe4
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Lupo
7/9/11 10:20 AM
Bobby Lupo

My gut early picks w/o research or odds (subject to an adjustment):

Rashad
Vitor
Franklin
Sakara
Rory Mac
Vladdy
Mendes
Ebersole
Menjivar
Hendricks
Phan
Natal

7/9/11 11:25 AM
jjj2121

FreeGSTQ/iLoveThePosterboy - 
jjj2121 - 
Bobby Lupo - 

Sa-Ka-Ra

Co-sign

ur kidding?

I dont see how odds makers would have jorge any less than -200
If Rivera is favored I will unload on Sakara.  Sakara is far superior standing.  Jorge could land a bomb, but if they are striking from range Sakara is going to put it on him.

7/9/11 8:11 PM
jjj2121

jjj2121 - 
jjj2121 - 
Bobby Lupo - 

Sa-Ka-Ra

Co-sign

ur kidding?

I dont see how odds makers would have jorge any less than -200
If Rivera is favored I will unload on Sakara.  Sakara is far superior standing.  Jorge could land a bomb, but if they are striking from range Sakara is going to put it on him.

Id say Jorge -220 will be the odds

if not my money will fly like bispings bungalows

1. You are nuts thinking that's the line
2. If it is anywhere near that, it will one of my biggest plays of the year.
7/9/11 10:23 PM
NICK MANNING
943 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby, I was leaning Wlad and you put the icing on the cake. You bet with your head and not your heart- something that 95% of the jamokes out there can't do. I, for one, appreciate your picks.
7/9/11 10:27 PM
jjj2121

NICK MANNING - Bobby, I was leaning Wlad and you put the icing on the cake. You bet with your head and not your heart- something that 95% of the jamokes out there can't do. I, for one, appreciate your picks.

Big fights involving a British fighter are some of the best lines you will ever see.  I heard Haye closed the favorite in the UK...that is nuts.
7/9/11 10:38 PM
Team GDP
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjj2121 - 
NICK MANNING - Bobby, I was leaning Wlad and you put the icing on the cake. You bet with your head and not your heart- something that 95% of the jamokes out there can't do. I, for one, appreciate your picks.

Big fights involving a British fighter are some of the best lines you will ever see.  I heard Haye closed the favorite in the UK...that is nuts.

it's not just the fighters, for soccer the odds for england are always crazy.
7/9/11 10:38 PM
NICK MANNING
943 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjj2121 - 

Damn, that is insane. I got him at -190.
7/9/11 11:06 PM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haye was an underdog on every UK bookie I checked

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.