UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

3/16/13 4:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Culinary Union Delegate
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check one two. Am I unfrozen?

3/16/13 4:20 PM
Culinary Union Delegate
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camozzi

GSP

Condit

Ricci in parlays

Is Cote allowed to lose in MTL? Last time he got KO'd and won. Gotta think about putting some coin on him. 

Bet all the Canadians. Home cooking, bros

3/16/13 4:46 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

BadMon - 

what about Nick Ring?

Camozzi isn't goin to knock out Ring.  Canada loves the homos(Pride Parade and all)........ so Ring wins again. No?

I think Chris is on an upswing and Ring is on a slide, but it is MTL, the home of the screwjob. I already bet Camozzi. Chris has made me nice money. I'm sticking with him.

3/17/13 1:12 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Killed it tonight. Condit prevented me from running the table. Drinks for everyone Phone Post
3/17/13 1:18 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

I wish condit-Hendricks was a 5 rounder Phone Post
3/17/13 1:23 AM
Dan Pagan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/17/13 1:23 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking Washed.

Glad some of you made a score Phone Post
3/21/13 4:51 AM
nubp
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Anthony Johnson at -105 is a good bet
3/21/13 8:39 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

nubp - I think Anthony Johnson at -105 is a good bet

Dude was just fighting at 170 and didn't thoroughly dominate,and now he's going against one of the HW division's heaviest hitters. I can't wrap my head around this fight.

Marcus Davis and SpiritWolf? Davis is a 2-1 fave. Does he have any gas left in the tank? I think he's got one more for the HL reel left in him, but Paddy's Day was just the weekend. Is he clear headed?

3/22/13 8:11 PM
raags
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AJ/Arlovski is a very tough fight to bet but I'd lean towards Arlovski if anything. AJ does have sick power, and AA doesn't deal with that so well... but AJ doesn't have more power or deadlier striking than the guys that AA has been knocked out with. And I think his defense is a bit lacklustre.
3/26/13 8:40 AM
RJJH
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thoughts on the Ryan Couture and Musashi fights this weekend?

I am liking Couture and Gayhard, both are significant underdogs.

3/26/13 8:53 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gus fight?
3/26/13 10:53 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Lazer MMA -
Gus fight?
Mousasi is a good value bet, but UFC is pushing Gus as the next in line. Gus should win, but the odds look funky. Phone Post
3/26/13 3:46 PM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
3/26/13 4:29 PM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mousasi Pearson Mitrione Pickett parlay is my early favorite. $10 to win almost $70 Phone Post
3/28/13 3:30 AM
nubp
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

got an epic parlay with Gus/Bendo/Jones
4/7/13 1:02 PM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I missed on a all swede parlay yesterday Abedi Troeng Madadi Corrasani and Lafiti $5 to win $1062. Granted it was my hail Mary but damn I was close! Phone Post
4/10/13 10:02 AM
Woodford Mike
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any of you guys see a line on the Uriah - Kelvin fight this weekend? 5dimes doesn't have anything up yet.

I'm thinking those might be pretty long odds given all the hype surrounding Hall and Kelvin might be worth a flyer. Hall is clearly a beast, but Kelvin has been very effective in taking guys down and controlling the fight from there.

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 10:16 AM
6ULDV8
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop making Screen Name bets!  I miss Bobby Lupo.

That's like a super cool name.

4/10/13 12:24 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

6ULDV8 - 

Stop making Screen Name bets!  I miss Bobby Lupo.

That's like a super cool name.

These greaseballs gotta start winning.

4/10/13 1:38 PM
6ULDV8
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bet your money, but don't bet your name.  That's one fight goes wrong and you lose your name.

Culinary Union Delegate is no joke as a screen name, but it's not Bobby Lupo.

Give a guy a double sawbuck and keep Bobby Lupo if you must put your name on the line.  I miss being able to point to wisdom Loops has shown.

And what the fuck is CRE doing anyway?  The guy gets personally shouted out by Sonnen - pronounced, spelt out and everything - and starts losing SN bets?

Keep your name!

Said the artist formerly known as Winnson...

4/10/13 11:12 PM
raags
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really like Barnatt over Hart at -124. He's a superior striker, very reachy, and has been training with Chael so I think his wrestling will have improved a lot.

I think Kelvin isn't really worth a value bet over Hall, Hall controls range very well and his jab is wicked. Kelvin is awesome and a great kid but I don't think he has much for Hall.
4/11/13 1:46 AM
6ULDV8

That one was pretty good too.

4/11/13 3:40 AM
Il Duce
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadMon -

my personal favorite was Olive Garden Table for 1.

That was the greatest name of all time.  I lost my shit.

So good. Total keeper. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 6:32 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

They've been getting funnier. The UG'ers are stepping their name game up

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.