UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

4/24/13 9:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The weigh-ins are major. Nate Diaz looked horrible, bendo didn't look great either. I think bendo lost, but do t tell my bookie. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 10:42 PM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - I like Kalashnikov, belcher, bones, mcmann. Bisping always gets chin checked and belcher os gonna be a shark in red water. I've only lost money on bisping a fights with Evans and Hendo. I think I've got this guy figured out.

Now bet on the count because I or cocky. Phone Post 3.0
I think you have a little man crush on belcher my friend.as I recall you were pumping him up before the okami fight as well. I don't think he's quite bispings level. I see the count as being the frank Mir of that division, in that he only loses to the top tier Phone Post
4/25/13 8:17 AM
Bobby Lupo
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 - 
Bobby Lupo - I like Kalashnikov, belcher, bones, mcmann. Bisping always gets chin checked and belcher os gonna be a shark in red water. I've only lost money on bisping a fights with Evans and Hendo. I think I've got this guy figured out.

Now bet on the count because I or cocky. Phone Post 3.0
I think you have a little man crush on belcher my friend.as I recall you were pumping him up before the okami fight as well. I don't think he's quite bispings level. I see the count as being the frank Mir of that division, in that he only loses to the top tier Phone Post

Probably a combo of the tattoo and the fact that I seriously underrate Okami,

I'm a Bisping fan, but I can't discount that he gets rocked by everybody from Elvis to Denis Kang. Belcher has serious power. Bisping is a survivor, but consider his survival plan: his own offensive wrestling (which is very good), so if he secures a TD, now he's in Belcher's guard (dangerous) and rocked.

I like the Belcher play here like I liked Thomson play. I just need to see the weigh in before I double up on it. 

4/25/13 8:36 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/25/13 9:10 AM

Don't like the fight (i don't bet that many, usually I just bet big when I do bet) but I concede there is NO smart $$ on Bisping at all.
4/26/13 6:52 PM
Bobby Lupo

4/26/13 7:03 PM
Bobby Lupo

Bisping and Belcher both looked great physically. Belcher looked a little shook and nervous, Bisping was loose and laughing. Will not double up. Still in on Belcher, but not going in for more. If Bisping looked drained I would, but he looked better than ever

4/27/13 7:06 AM
Bixby

Jesus christ Sheila Gaff!

I can see her having a knife with her to cut Saras spleen open right in the octagon and not even changing her cold dead look. :(. Just saw 2 fights of her and shes ferocious. Gonna sprinkle a bit on her.

Belcher: Why you ask? Value! Mikes the overall better fighter...BUT Alan can stop this.

Nelson: Kongo tends to choke and hesitate. Best displayed in the Hunt fight. You see it!? Thats right! Overhand burger right special BAM!!!

Im thinking about Vinny. Davis isnt anything special on the feet and he cant submit Vinny. Either Davis by points or Vinny by points. Going with Vinny!!

4/27/13 7:27 PM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on bisping, vinny, and captain suplex and Roy together. Phone Post
4/27/13 10:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't resist... I love a big Dog... Put $100 on Sonnen! Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 10:41 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - I couldn't resist... I love a big Dog... Put $100 on Sonnen! Phone Post 3.0
Wow GL no risk no reward. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 11:26 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - I couldn't resist... I love a big Dog... Put $100 on Sonnen! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks... Got Belcher for a penny as well. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:01 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental -
Thanks... Got Belcher for a penny as well. Phone Post 3.0
Come on Sonnen!! Lol... Was really hoping for a free ride ... Damn u Belcher! Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:20 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Holly shit that Foot!! I coulda got a cheap win by injury stoppage... Pay attention Ref!! Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 12:47 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

BadMon -

HOLY SHIT!

I bet on OSP early. won my money and left the booky's bar because of a bootycall.  Thank GOD! I didn't bet on Kongo or Belcher!

Had an earlier bet on Stiverne.  cleaned up tonight.

Lucky day.

Gd work !! Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 1:12 AM
nubp
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome night for me.. I love it when all the favourites win
4/28/13 2:05 AM
burner22

Vinny let me down, but otherwise I'm stoked. Belcher just confirmed that he is the most over rated fighter in mma. Phone Post
4/28/13 6:44 AM
Bobby Lupo

Belcher and Vinny had no sense of urgency. They didn't adjust when they were clearly losing. 

Down on points, go for broke only happens in the movies and fans' fantasies

4/28/13 8:44 AM
Bixby

Gave it a try with Vinny and even Gaff as far as dogs.
No luck tonight because I played it risky.

No regrets!

Sonnen should be ashamed of himself. Disgrace!
4/29/13 4:11 PM
Bixby

fishyfish - 

Sonnen faced the best and most dangerous 205er in the history of MMA.  that takes balls.

he was completely outclassed, as most of us expected, but there's no shame in that.

wagering tip: it's OK to bet on underdogs, but bet small.

Hey fishyboy...Im a gambling thunder...dont lecture me!

And Sonnen is the biggest asshole of the sport. Talked himself into titlefights without backing it up except for the 1st Silva fight.

Come on! Hes obviously found a weak spot of the UFC.
Pro wrestling lines = main event money!
5/1/13 11:40 AM
raags
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Won on Jones by KO
Won on Bisping by dec
Lost on Miller x Jones parlay
Lost on Magalhaes

Slightly up
5/1/13 11:57 AM
Bobby Lupo

Machida is going to beat gusta 50-45. Stone cold lock. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 12:14 PM
Lazer MMA

Bobby Lupo - Machida is going to beat gusta 50-45. Stone cold lock. Phone Post 3.0

I'll say better than 8.75/10
5/1/13 12:21 PM
Lazer MMA

BadMon - 
Bobby Lupo - Machida is going to beat gusta 50-45. Stone cold lock. Phone Post 3.0

the great thing about this line is that I can honestly see something like +150 for Machida because his timid performance against Hendo.

LMFAO

No way!
5/1/13 4:16 PM
Bobby Lupo

Gusta will be favored and he will look silly against machida. He's not better at anything than lyoto. Big slow target getting picked apart all night Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 5:50 PM
Lazer MMA

BadMon - 
Lazer MMA - 
BadMon - 

the great thing about this line is that I can honestly see something like +150 for Machida because his timid performance against Hendo.

LMFAO

No way!

You do know Shogun was +220 against Gusta?

Now that Gusta has beaten Shogun impressively.  He's going to be even more favored in the betting lines.

Machida barely scraped by a 40 yr old Hendo. 

I can not see Gusta being the dog here.

Yea that was a crazy line but Machida will not sit there IMO (some crazy #). Hum +150, don't want to get my hopes up, I was thinking + 120 MAX. Hope you are right LOL!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.