UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

5/2/13 12:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Machida is going to beat gusta 50-45. Stone cold lock. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly right!

Throw your money on MAchida folks!
5/2/13 2:03 PM
Lazer MMA

BTW guys read in the last couple of days some MMA oddsmaker said he'd start JBJ @ -300 over AS, and maybe as high as -375. Damn I was hoping for some real good odds. Knew it was a dream. Ah prob the fight never comes off anyway.
5/2/13 7:39 PM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AS wouldn't have much for JJ as much as I hate to say it... but the fight isn't going to happen so it doesn't really matter.

Tempted to take Rockhold over Vitor. I think he could employ a JBJ-esque gameplan of keeping him at range with kicks and taking him down when Vitor gets close or off the cage. The factor that's up in the air in my mind is Rockhold's ability to deal with southpaws and how good his movement is. Gonna rewatch some of his fights...
5/3/13 6:14 AM
Bobby Lupo
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raags - AS wouldn't have much for JJ as much as I hate to say it... but the fight isn't going to happen so it doesn't really matter.

Tempted to take Rockhold over Vitor. I think he could employ a JBJ-esque gameplan of keeping him at range with kicks and taking him down when Vitor gets close or off the cage. The factor that's up in the air in my mind is Rockhold's ability to deal with southpaws and how good his movement is. Gonna rewatch some of his fights...

I'm thinking and doing the same thing. 

5/3/13 7:05 AM
Lazer MMA

Almost lost my ass on that Sonnen fight (toe). Went big on that shit. Stealing

Bobby (guys) talk about AS X Weidman. What do u think?
5/3/13 9:35 AM
Lazer MMA

Where are you guys on these fights:

Hunto X JDS
Lil Nog X Shogun
AS X Weidman
Hendo X Evans
5/3/13 9:38 AM
Bixby

Weidman has real chance here.

I think AS doesnt have the gas tank to fight 5 full rounds anymore. He looked gassed in the Bonnar fight right before he stopped him as well as the 2nd Sonnen fight right before the stoppage.

Sonnen and Bonnar arent as good and young as Weidman.

Weidman at +240 is pure value.
5/3/13 9:49 AM
Bixby

Edited: 05/03/13 9:50 AM
I would bet:

Hunt
This will be a standup fight. Hunt can KO anyone. JDS too but Hunts the underdog: Value!

Shogun
By points! Lil Nogs boxing times are over. Too slow and predictable. Hopefully Shoguns playing it smarter and doesnt slug it out. His last outings werent good for his face :(.

Weidman
Fantastic chance to dethrone AS.

Evans
Younger, better, smarter. KO chance will always be present for Hendo but wont make it. Evans will move around Hendo for a point victory.
5/3/13 10:03 AM
Lazer MMA

Bixby - I would bet:

Hunt
This will be a standup fight. Hunt can KO anyone. JDS too but Hunts the underdog: Value!

Shogun
By points! Lil Nogs boxing times are over. Too slow and predictable. Hopefully Shoguns playing it smarter and doesnt slug it out. His last outings werent good for his face :(.

Weidman
Fantastic chance to dethrone AS.

Evans
Younger, better, smarter. KO chance will always be present for Hendo but wont make it. Evans will move around Hendo for a point victory.

I'm with you on the 1st 3 (just for picking discussion, I'm not committed to betting yet).

You don't know which Evans you are going to get. If he fights like he did in his last two fights it's just a question of if he gets KTFO or no, he's going to lose.

This fight sucks for me (huge fan of Hendo and I'm an Evans fan too).
5/3/13 10:32 AM
Bobby Lupo
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 

I think Ando is going to clown him standing. Weidman has nice wrestling/sub game, but he's fighting Anderson fucking Silva. Weidman was getting stuffed by Sakara and Sakara can't even stuff manicotti. The speed gap is a mile wide. This might be Franklin-Silva bad.

5/3/13 10:43 AM
Lazer MMA

Bobby Lupo - 
Lazer MMA - 

I think Ando is going to clown him standing. Weidman has nice wrestling/sub game, but he's fighting Anderson fucking Silva. Weidman was getting stuffed by Sakara and Sakara can't even stuff manicotti. The speed gap is a mile wide. This might be Franklin-Silva bad.

Ty man

How about these three?

Hunto X JDS
Lil Nog X Shogun
Hendo X Evans
5/3/13 12:56 PM
Bobby Lupo

JDS by sub over Hunto. If he's smart, it'll look like Barnett-Hunt

Shogun over Nog- Shogun wins by being less shot.

Hendo-Evans should be avoided. Evans has looked terrible lately. Both guys gas hard by round 3, Hendo is a one trick pony now and Rashad plays patty cake. My only prediction is an ugly boring fight and booing from the crowd who paid to see an H-Bomb and ended up watching a track meet where both guys get tired on the final leg of the race.

5/3/13 1:10 PM
Bixby

JDS by sub?

Oh bobby boy! I dont think so!
5/3/13 1:18 PM
Lazer MMA

Bobby Lupo - 

Hendo-Evans should be avoided. Evans has looked terrible lately. Both guys gas hard by round 3, Hendo is a one trick pony now and Rashad plays patty cake. My only prediction is an ugly boring fight and booing from the crowd who paid to see an H-Bomb and ended up watching a track meet where both guys get tired on the final leg of the race.

You hear a lot about JDS taking Hunt (who just his purple belt BTW and is MUCH better than he was on the ground) down, yet we've not seen this from JDS that I recall.

I see the TD's coming into play in the rematch (favoring Shogun) too

Hendo has great power in both hands and his boxing has hit a peak. Moreover, he still gets TD's to control or GNP (not saying here in this fight). You expect Evans to run from him interesting. He swears he'll shoot but Who TF knows with HTF he been fighting? Hendo has reversed very big men, this is an interesting match up.
5/3/13 1:38 PM
Lazer MMA

Bobby Lupo - 
Lazer MMA - 

Yea he did stuff the TD's in RD.1. Chris can't afford to fail at that VS AS IMO true, but that was a couple of years ago. He took Filthy right down and then out (sub).

I thought the people saying Weidman were off base and that they were REALLY reaching but soooo many fighters and fans are on him that they got me thinking about this. I do think the kid has a chance here.
5/4/13 5:18 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 

Spot on IMO.

JDS was landing takedowns pretty much at will on Carwin. Hunto will gas after the 1st and JDS is too smart and has too much riding on this fight to stand with Hunto for any longer than he has to.

Nothing to add for the other two fights: Rashad's performances as of late have just been bizarre but he could still LnP Hendo for 3 rounds. Or he might just stand there. The odds perfectly reflect that this is a tossup fight and it is anyone's guess to how Rashad will perform.

Anderson will murk Weidman. Weidman beating a fat Munoz who couldn't run in training and had a broken foot and worst-gameplan-ever-Maia does not mean he is going to beat Anderson. Wish I got in on the original odds.
5/4/13 5:24 AM
raags

JDS shot 2/2 on Carwin in the last minute so not quite "at will" but yeah
5/4/13 9:17 AM
Bobby Lupo

Lazer MMA - 
Bobby Lupo - 
Lazer MMA - 

Yea he did stuff the TD's in RD.1. Chris can't afford to fail at that VS AS IMO true, but that was a couple of years ago. He took Filthy right down and then out (sub).

I thought the people saying Weidman were off base and that they were REALLY reaching but soooo many fighters and fans are on him that they got me thinking about this. I do think the kid has a chance here.

I'm always biased against local guys. For some reason I think anyone who I've seen fight in Atlantic City will never go far, but it's a problem I have.

Chris is very good, but he's fighting the best of the best. If you want to get rich, listen to who pro fighters are picking to win, and bet the other guy.

5/5/13 12:14 PM
Bixby

Main reason I go with Weidman here, well besides value, is age.

Silva is the greatest MMA fighter on planet earth. Like every great fighter theres the myth that they cant lose...but it'll happen sooner or later. Well, except Floyd, he cant lose.

I think Weidman is the fresher guy here. IF (biggest if of all time) can make it a long fight...Anderson will be in trouble.

Im not hallucinating when I tell you that Silvas gastank took a beating in his last 2 fights although the fights were short. Age!

My portemonnaie would be glad if Weidman does it!

5/9/13 7:28 PM
Bobby Lupo

Ando, JDS and Cain. Might as well parlay them. They just have to show up. These are not competitive matches, more doubt in the outcome of wwe matches Phone Post 3.0
5/14/13 5:19 PM
Bobby Lupo

KJ Noons is piquing my interest at +260. Him and Cowboy are both on the downside, but KJ might box his ears off.

Jumping on Shogun at -165 and T-Wood at -180.

Ando at -250 is free money. Bet the max

Rashad and Hendo at even odds is a Rashad play based on speed alone
5/15/13 9:04 AM
Bobby Lupo

KJ is looking half shot. I take that one back.
5/15/13 12:14 PM
Bobby Lupo

Dunham is an underdog. Just sayin Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 12:57 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Dunham is an underdog. Just sayin Phone Post 3.0
Dunham is the man... Rode a nice little 4 fight win streak with him when he first hit the UFC... He was a Dog on all of them... He n Chris Leben are 2 people I will always put money on if there the Underdog!!

Dunham plus 155 and Cammozi plus 400 is where ill be laying my Schillings!! Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 5:50 PM
Bobby Lupo

Camozzi is going to ruin the party. Jacare will win the first 2 rounds and completely has by the third and Chris will put him away. Chris throws slow ass punches, but against an exhausted man, they'll do damage Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.