UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

5/15/13 5:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has=gas Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 5:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Camozzi is going to ruin the party. Jacare will win the first 2 rounds and completely has by the third and Chris will put him away. Chris throws slow ass punches, but against an exhausted man, they'll do damage Phone Post 3.0
Agree... My prediction in another thread is Camozzi by 3rd round KO (knee) to win KO Bonus and FOTN bonus!!

War Camozzi Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 5:01 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I totally forgot this card is in Brazil, the only place where Vitor gets stood up twice after 30 seconds of having someone in his guard. Hesitant to bet Rockhold now.
5/17/13 5:12 AM
NorthFromHere
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
There's definitely some value in Dunham at +170.
5/17/13 6:42 AM
Bobby Lupo
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camozzi at +400.

I should warn every one of you that I bet money on an Italian-American. There is now a zero percent chance that Chris will win this fight (Decisions going sideways on Frankie Edgar prove that even when a paisano wins, they don't). I'm a fucking mush when it comes to thins, a fucking jinx.

-Bobby Mush
5/17/13 7:08 AM
Bobby Lupo

Bro, I know Camozzi looks like he's fighting in quicksand. And he's never even responded to the ForzaCamozzi stuff I started on the UG as soon as he was in the UFC, but I have a funny feeling that Jacare is gonna shit the bed here. I'm not sure of it, but it's gnawing at me, so I'll hope to make $400 out of this and have a little fun watching the fight. I just put a beaner on him to make it interesting.
5/17/13 10:48 AM
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lupo man, you got balls! I hope Chris heard you so he can fight with heart for once for a fellow paisano!
5/18/13 11:05 AM
Bad Monkey
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok guys, I know Rockhold is good, but the favorite against Vitor?  WTF is going on?  THinking going big on Vitor.  Everyone is going to question his gas tank, but the man just went 4 rounds with JBJ for fuck's sake.

You think Luke is going to control distance with his kicks? C'mon son, this is TRT Belfort we're talking about.  Noone closes the distance like the Phenom on gear, noone.

I think all the shit Vitor has been getting about his TRT has cost him support that has moved the line. You can get Vitor anywhere between -105 and +115 right now.  It's fucking payday.

5/18/13 1:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Bobby Lupo - Dunham is an underdog. Just sayin Phone Post 3.0
Dunham is the man... Rode a nice little 4 fight win streak with him when he first hit the UFC... He was a Dog on all of them... He n Chris Leben are 2 people I will always put money on if there the Underdog!!

Dunham plus 155 and Cammozi plus 400 is where ill be laying my Schillings!! Phone Post 3.0
100$ on ea!!

Lets go Underdogs Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 2:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

fishyfish -

dunham by what ?  gonna charm the Brazilian judges into giving him the decision, or will he completely control Dos Anjos ?

By Beatdown Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 3:23 PM
Bobby Lupo

Vitor looks like he's 70 years old. He looks unwell like a pumped up faces of meth posterboy. No way that man is 36. Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 9:43 PM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big on Rockhold, moderate on Tibau, moderate on Dunham vs. RDA going the distance
5/18/13 9:44 PM
raags

Dunham can win by outvoluming RDA on the feet and not taking any huge damage... but it's a risky play in Brazil against a guy with good wrestling and JJ and power. I'm staying away from betting on either fighter
5/18/13 10:11 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bull shit decision!! Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 10:29 PM
raags

Hedged with 30% of my bet on Rockhold (@ -117) put on Vitor by KO @ +160
5/18/13 10:39 PM
Bad Monkey
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just put the rest of my stack on Vitor. This could be good bye 

5/18/13 11:06 PM
Bobby Lupo

What a fucking disaster. Just bet on the Brazos from now on in these things. This is straight WWE.
5/18/13 11:08 PM
Bad Monkey

What you talkin bout Lupes, this is my first win of the year. Hurray for trt. 

5/19/13 12:02 AM
raags

^^ awesome
5/19/13 11:27 PM
raags

For UFC 160... I like Cerrone by dec. (vs Noons) at +165, Rick Story (vs. Pyle) at -149
5/19/13 11:36 PM
raags

Actually can see Cerrone finishing Noons... the fight reminds me of the Noons Masvidal fight, except Cerrone is more aggressive and with subs. Hmm.

I don't think there is much value in Cain at -610. He is basically a lock but he is hittable and Bigfoot has dynamite in his hands.

Santos by dec. at +180 is not a bad line.

Maybe some value in Maynard by dec. at -125
5/20/13 12:50 PM
Bobby Lupo

I'm liking JDS by dec at +180. I don't think he's going to sit on his shots enough to KO Hunt, when a counter could be a killer. He just had his bell rung by Cain. He's not going to get into a firefight
5/20/13 9:19 PM
raags

I think Story is great value at -146... The only way I can see Pyle winning is by outvoluming him on the feet. Pyle could even get finished, Story has heavy hands and Pyle has shown a propensity to get GnPed at times.

I think there is some money coming in on Noons at the moment too so I might wait to bet Cerrone. I feel Cerrone wins this fight 9/10. Reportedly he is at 168lbs 2 weeks out from the fight. Noons doesn't do great against guys who incorporate a lot of kicks and knees (see: Masvidal fight) and Cerrone of course has a significant advantage on the ground.

The only issue with that line I can see is JDS subbing Hunt... But I think it's a pretty low%.

Am I missing anything here Loopz?
5/20/13 11:29 PM
Bobby Lupo

I like "Bedtime" Story by blanket and Cowboy over Noons via variety. Noons never turned out to be the fighter he could have been. For whatever reason, he never put it together. Guys with no striking hang with him standing. Cowboy should MT and BJJ his way to an easy win.

I wish we knew anything about 2 Saints' sub game. Logically, it should be Barnett-Hunt all over again, but who knows what Junior can do? Hunt has had some spectacular KOs, but looked very ordinary, or even sub par before the KO shot came. He's riding a wave of goodwill, but he's going to turn into a pumpkin at midnight.
5/21/13 4:01 AM
raags

I guess JDS could establish position on Hunt and finish him without really doing a lot of damage, just due to hunt being caught in an immobile position. I am still really not sold on Junior's ground game, sub ability, or ability to GnP... I think he will win this fight just by outworking Hunt with TDs and jabs and maybe get hit hard once or twice and will win a lopsided but mostly uneventful and unimpressive decision.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.