UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lupo Locks Need to Be A UG Sticky

5/21/13 7:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a feeling that getting outstruck by Cain and wobbled will make Junior a little more reluctant to be in Hunto range
5/21/13 3:31 PM
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you dont really care and wanna be a lunatic for a day just bet Hunt.

Valuewise there really isnt anything special this saturday.

If you really have given up bet Silva as well. Cain can be ko'ed and Silva has lunchbox hands. As long as its a fight anything can happen. Hopefully Silva learned anything when he first died and came back to life. I fear the gap in skill is too fuckin' big.

Remember: There isnt anything more inconsistent and random than a MMA heavyweight fight.
5/22/13 2:14 PM
Bad Monkey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fishyfish - 

Barnett is a sub guy, who uses striking to get there.  Dos Santos is more of a boxer who will also use grappling if it goes there, therefore would generally prefer to GNP than sub.  Hunt tires, and JDS keeps pounding on him on the ground: TKO by superior gastank+positional grappling+vicious shots.  after JDS's last performance, he'll have something to prove, and I don't think Hunt will be able to last 15 minutes.  when he starts sucking wind underneath JDS, the ref will stop it cause he's not intelligently defending himself.  if JDS tried to sub him, he would likely tire himself out and not be able to, so it's just as well he GNP.

I can't recall a time where JDS was in top position.  I haven't seen all his fights, but I don't even remember him following someone to the ground after a knockdown, let alone getting takedown.

Junior has never initiated a ground fight, but I can't see why he would stand with Hunt.  I don't know what the hell is going to happen, but I'm staying away. Junior has no value, Hunt has too many ways to lose.

5/23/13 7:00 AM
Bobby Lupo
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadMon - 

Hunt is a solid small bet here.

I'm serious.  The only thing is the flight issue. he might just turn up for a paycheque.  that visa issue took up most of his camp lol.

Oh well the bet is just for jokes.

You think Junior took a career runining beating from Cain? Could be. I don't buy Hunt at 38 as a top guy.
5/23/13 7:41 AM
Lazer MMA

BadMon - 
Bobby Lupo - 
BadMon - 

Hunt is a solid small bet here.

I'm serious.  The only thing is the flight issue. he might just turn up for a paycheque.  that visa issue took up most of his camp lol.

Oh well the bet is just for jokes.

You think Junior took a career runining beating from Cain? Could be. I don't buy Hunt at 38 as a top guy.

nope.

2 very important things.  JDS doesn't know how to survive when crowded.  he freezes up.    2. JDS is how you call it very stiff.  His chin is straight up in the air and he has that long neck with sloping shoulders with 0 head movement.  

He took flush Roy Nelson and Cain V single shots to the domepiece.  I think Hunt punches at least as hard as Roy Nelson and harder than Cain.

I think he has a shot. 

Here is one more which is worse. He has a tendency to move straight TF backwards when in bad trouble. Formula for disaster.

Yes Hunto has a real shot no question
5/23/13 2:11 PM
OliveBlack
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does everyone feel about TJ Grant? Maynard has had a bit of a layoff since his last fight and TJ has built some momentum coming into this fight. Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 4:37 PM
Bobby Lupo

I showed a boxer friend JDS and Hunt clips to get his opinion if the fight stays standing. On JDS: "That's some whiteboy boxing. Anybody good would hurt him." On Hunt: "Looks like he was good 20 years ago. He don't go to the gym no more, but he could still whoop the young kids. Fat guy gonna win."
5/24/13 4:21 AM
raags
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the 'Not JDS Inside the Distance' line at like -120, before i think it was at +110 which was killer value. My bookmaker doesn't have it though

Stephen Thompson Moderate
Cerrone Moderate
Story Moderate

JDS Hunt goes to a Dec Moderate
Maynard by dec. Moderate
Glover Te-Huna has a finish Small
Story-Pyle goes the distance Small

Hunt by KO Very Small
Cerrone by Sub Very Small
5/24/13 9:58 AM
Bixby

Hunt/Santos FOTN +400! Maybe worth a shot!
5/24/13 4:00 PM
mister_sticks
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 5:08 PM
Bobby Lupo

Bixby - Hunt/Santos FOTN +400! Maybe worth a shot!
I'll do a weigh in after the weigh in Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 7:32 PM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunts still tubby as fuck. From now on Im not betting until after the weigh ins. Got money on khabib, and the sleazy russian misses weight by 3 pounds. Goddamit Phone Post
5/24/13 7:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot gunna make me some schillings!! Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 7:44 PM
Bad Monkey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Bigfoot gunna make me some schillings!! Phone Post 3.0

How, did he start making counterfeit coins in his basement?

5/24/13 7:47 PM
HexRei

Bobby Lupo - I showed a boxer friend JDS and Hunt clips to get his opinion if the fight stays standing. On JDS: "That's some whiteboy boxing. Anybody good would hurt him." On Hunt: "Looks like he was good 20 years ago. He don't go to the gym no more, but he could still whoop the young kids. Fat guy gonna win."

you should ask him to predict JDS vs Big Country on pre-fight clips alone
5/24/13 8:33 PM
Bobby Lupo

Hunt looked sloppy, not like a guy motivated to earn a title shot. Cain looked fitter than usual. Khabib was smart to not try to make weight.
5/24/13 8:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad Monkey -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Bigfoot gunna make me some schillings!! Phone Post 3.0

How, did he start making counterfeit coins in his basement?

Nah... He's just gunna KO Cain and then my Bookie will pay me! Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 9:50 PM
Bad Monkey

Good luck. I like Bigfoot, he earned his shot, but it's just going to get him beat up again.  I want to see him against guys like Roy, and Mir, and Barnett.  Those are good matchups for Antonio.  I feel like this fight may as well be Giant Silva vs Fedor, with a little bit smaller skills gap.

5/25/13 7:01 AM
Bobby Lupo

HexRei - 
Bobby Lupo - I showed a boxer friend JDS and Hunt clips to get his opinion if the fight stays standing. On JDS: "That's some whiteboy boxing. Anybody good would hurt him." On Hunt: "Looks like he was good 20 years ago. He don't go to the gym no more, but he could still whoop the young kids. Fat guy gonna win."

you should ask him to predict JDS vs Big Country on pre-fight clips alone

I just emailed him. I can't wait to hear what he thinks of Big Country.
5/25/13 7:03 AM
Bobby Lupo

Cain came in at a nice weight. This will probably go longer than the first one, Bigfoot is born again confident, but don't expect Cain to try and stand.

Neither HW main event will be a banger despite the hype. Cain's key to winning is doing what he did last time and JDS can't get clipped by Hunt the way he did by Cain.
5/25/13 10:24 AM
RJJH
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my parlay

Grant

Cerrone

Khabib

5/25/13 10:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Got 100$ on Hunt and $100 on The Yeti Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 11:47 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Wow... Nasty KO!!

Come on Bigfoot Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 12:27 AM
RJJH
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 

my parlay

Grant

Cerrone

Khabib

CASH MONEY

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5/29/13 5:08 PM
UGCTT_mojodmonky
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loops, BadMon, and the rest of you betting degenerates.

I'm curious to know how you guys feel about the upcoming Fuel card.

I know that I am extremely biased since I train at his gym, but I think Werdum at better than -300 is a solid play here. Am I being blind here and not seeing things objectively? Outside of a flash KO, I just dont see how Nog can take this one.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.